Are you hyped for the new Peter Rabbit movie?

Are you hyped for the new Peter Rabbit movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=7Pa_Weidt08

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8c0UOm_X5fQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sony
>this trailer
Wtf have they done to Peter Rabbit?

America needs to be stopped.

That looks fucking terrible.
Why does every animated character have to be a wisecracking asshole?

I see nothing wrong with this.
It's just another dumb animated movie, most of their jokes are capeshit quip tier but whatever

because it's a movie for little kids and that's what every little kid wants to be like

fuck off commie

If you're aware of Peter Rabbit in the original books, you would realise there was a lot wrong with this

and the people that made this movie gave no fuks cause they know the formula to a cash grab.

Fucking Sherlock Holmes is here stating the obvious.

I wanna fuck the bunny

meh

I got maybe 30 seconds into the trailer.

beatrix illustrations a cute.

>sony
>knowing how to make money

just because it's utterly soulless and desperate doesn't mean anyone's going to watch it

youtube.com/watch?v=8c0UOm_X5fQ

This happened and you allowed it to happen, Sup Forums

This is utter fucking shit.

Shoutout for them using based Portugal the Man otherwise this is the same unwanted dumb CGI trash Sony has been shitting out the past few years

Fantastic Mr Fox was actually good though. You can still stray from the source material, and make a good movie. But straying from the source and making garbage is awful on both levels.

>using based Portugal the Man
that song is in a fucking Vitamin Water commercial.

Did this shit on the source material? The most recent Roald Dahl film was Spielberg's the BFG, though at least I think he respected the original book.

This is the first thing I thought when watching the trailer. That was a good film though and made by a director who cared. This looks like a dumb kids cartoon. Also fuck James Cordon.

nice job hollywood

peter rabbit, watership down cross over film when?