I dare you to find me a more kino sequence in cinema

Disney in charge on understanding gravity

lol wtf is this?

That's pretty fucking funny actually

I liked this movie fucking fight me Sup Forums

The girl being barbossa's daughter is a bit hamfisted though

Remember when Jack Sparrows escapes were over the top and convoluted - but it was always unclear whether he planned it, makes it up as he goes along or was just dumb luck?

look so good, glad to see movies are not using CGI anymore

Haven't seen the movie, but that gag with the guillotine is actually kinda funny.

Remember when Jack Sparrow was a great supporting character in someone else's story and not the focus of the adventures?

Jack Sparrow is flanderized and the sequels like 4 and 5 exist only because of his popularity.

Barbossa killing himself to kill the '''villain''' of the movie was pretty bad desu.

>Remember when Jack Sparrow was a great supporting character in someone else's story and not the focus of the adventures?
Yeah I'm tired of having that argument with people. Jack was never the main character of the original trilogy

genuinely chuckled desu

I JUST WANT TO FUCK HER SO MUCH

this is genuinely "heh" worthy

if you go to any disney movie with your brain in the "on" position you're setting yourself up for disappointment

fuck this got me by surprise

Man... That was cool! Thanks!

these movies are so fucking boring holy fuck

even the very first one is entirely riding on the coattails of the very first scene, everything after is a snorefest. Action without stakes

This movie was so fun. Thanks for reminding me to pick up the bluray.

Are there really only retards on this board left? Is sunday under age internet-hour or something?

Is this any good? Didn't watch the 4th,

wouldn't the centrifugal force keep the blade on the top instead of it sliding around like this?

They're displaying a lack of understanding of gravity and the centrifugal force

Not if it slowed down each time when reaching its original position, then starting to spin around again because there's no support. They don't demonstrate it very well, but that's the idea.

No it's not