That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield

>That shield doesn't belong to you. You don't deserve it. My father made that shield.

How would DC handle this scene?

>I bet your parents taught you that you mean something, that you're here for a reason. My parents taught me a different lesson, dying in the gutter for no reason at all... They taught me the world only makes sense if you force it to.

less orange slices

>Martha made that shield
>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

>My father made that shield, just as the Holy Father in Heaven created the angels. But perhaps demons are not what becomes of angels when they fall - perhaps they took the form of humanity. Or perhaps humanity was always a horde of demons. And now we are naught but the fallen sinners, squabbling among ourselves. I see now that Bucky is our savior. He was meant to herald us to a new paradise all this time. What was I set to be in this story? Judas? Pontius? I cannot know for certain, all I can know is what I can aspire to be anew. Now let us team up to fight off the giant monster troll from outer space.

whoa, my dad gave you that shield? My dad gave me some stuff too! we're besties!

>Love

needs more mangled epicurus, but otherwise you're on the right track.

>That shield. Hm. A shield is a circle. But even a circle couldn't save me from daddy's fists. And just like a shield. Hm. You can be broken.

This. DChads win yet again.

Iron manlet my daddy made that shield whaaa! Give it back whaaa!

Better

>He made it for me. What did your father make for you? Nothing. Because he didn't love you. The only thing he has given you was his empire, and that was becaude he died. Bucky made you a favor.

Damn, Snyder went a little too far.

Iron Man isn't in the DCEU, this doesn't make any sense

MY FATHER WAS ALSO NAMED TONY, TONY

That shield's name would be Marta.

LET'S BEE FRIENDS

>You're not brave... men are brave. You say that you want to help people, but you can't feel their pain... their mortality... It's time you learn what it means to be a man.

Something about Jesus.

LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS

AAAAARRGGRHH STEVE HELP

Tony, tony, WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING HIS NAME! GGUUUAAAAAHHH!!

DC would have butchered it like everything they do.

>AND YOU'LL BLEED.
>GRRRR
>I'LL MAKE SURE YOU BLEED

Cap should have caved his sissy skull in, fuck Tony

>Cap's girlfriend takes the shield and throws it into the water
>minutes later she comes back to get it because it's the only weapon capable of taking down the surprise final boss
>dumb cunt can't get it done and ends up becoming a damsel in distress yet again
>cap somehow hears her amidst the chaos of the final battle and has to rescue her
>Tony and a forced random heroine finally get to do some shit against the big bad in cap's absence

>>Cap's girlfriend takes the shield and throws it into the water
>minutes later she comes back to get it because it's the only weapon capable of taking down the surprise final boss
>dumb cunt can't get it done and ends up becoming a damsel in distress yet again

You mean Agent 13?

>Tony and a forced random heroine finally get to do some shit against the big bad in cap's absence

You mean Black Panther?

>You mean Black Panther?
Needs to be more forced. Black Panther has way too much screen time.