Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

15% for everybody

wtf i love the empire now

Nice, fucking nigger rebels communists

Probably pretty damn good if it was funding the empire

Fuck you, pay me

What are your investment options if you have family in the imperial navy?

the 9-9-9 tax plan

space 401(k) with half matching to 4% and a 2% fee

The Empire must have levied a wartime tax after the first Deathstar was destroyed

There's no way they could have realistically built the second so quickly otherwise

they had slave labor and lots of spare planets. they just had to pay capital and administration costs.

they had all that stuff the first time around and it took them 20 years, they built the second one in two

>15% for everybody*
*everybody meaning humans, excluding disgusting xenos of course. And Alderaanians.

maybe a lot of the time and cost went in to R&D as well as creating the special tools and shipyards necessary to accomplish it
for the second one they didn't need the R&D and could piggy-back off the provisions created for the first one

>they had slave labor
>listening to Rebel propaganda
I bet you think midichlorians in the water are turning the Gungans gay, too

that's a good point, so the Imperial model must have actually been pretty cushy for the middle class, just have to not be born a slave or alien.

Could have been insured.
I'm sure the Banking Clan jumped at the opportunity because who the hell is going to blow up a station that big?

there would have most likely been an additional tax but given the Empire's effective propaganda tactics he might have successfully turned a large portion of the galaxy against the rebels and framed the destruction of the first death star as a tragedy with resulted in the death of thousands at the hands of terrorists.

Everyone who didn't buy that story was either already in the rebellion or to terrified to oppose a small temporary tax raise openly.

Life would have probably been relatively decent as a human on one of the major worlds, and maybe a couple of select other species that were useful and loyal to the empire but it probably sucked for everyone else.

>when your biggest client comes knocking with a 500 billion credit claim

Did the Techno Union have a hand in it?

youtube.com/watch?v=PW4OIHDsWsM

that's the Trade Federation, the banking clan is run by Jews

what was his healthcare policy? what about the refugees?

>the banking clan is run by Jews
wait star wars has at least 2 varieties of space jews?
I thought the trade federation tools were the only ones

>healthcare policy
minimal required care for citizens, non citizens pay for it
>refugees
indentured servitude

these guys