dodge this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gtktg9hbC_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Such a fucking good camera shot, whole movie is damn near perfect

That original coloring is so much better than the green bullshit in the blu ray

*Unsheathes katana*

i want to lick her trapezius

the first matrix was pretty much perfect, and then if went to total fucking shit, the third one was downright embarrassing

Jesus christ thats absolutely terrible. Guess i'm trashing my blu-ray boxset now.

THE MATRIX IS GREEN
DUH

Why didn't he dodge it while she was saying dodge this

One liners freeze people.

meh

Damn. Happy I kept my dvd

Imagine how stupid that looked off camera.

Truly the reddit of camera shots

>that trigger discipline

Why is the whole "gun close to the camera" thing repeated so much but still feels good?

the green is the original coloring, the DVD coloring is wrong.

Dodge this

lie

The first movie and the animated short "the second Renaissance" are the best media involving the matrix

I think you mean lack thereof in this case.
But in her particular scenario right here you may as well not have trigger discipline.

I'm not saying I wanted people to die, but that guy was going way too slow to do real damage. It's like he lost his conviction right before he hit the crowd.

You're both incredibly retarded. She's in the act of shooting.

This is the absolute state of Sup Forums nowadays, friend. No one even cross-posts on /k/ anymore.

>lol only 9mm
He should have been fine if the movie was realistic.

>"everyone who has ever fought an agent has died"
>just walks up to the guy and shoots him in the head

Wow this movie was trash.

The only thing I didn't like about the matrix was the whole "you can bend reality by believing reality can be bent" thing.
Really the only limit was their imagination and ideas of physical limits, once reeves lets go of his own ideas about the limits of reality he can do anything in the matrix.
My point being reeves only does this after seeing enough of the matrix to accept it's just a program, something everyone who steps out should be able to do but they don't, why doesn't the rest of the crew get god mode?

Wrong. They recolored the original to look more like the sequels.

Why didn't he?

youtu.be/gtktg9hbC_g

the second movie reminded me the the Star Wars prequels

it was nothing like the first movie

That scene with the Oracle is the worst one. His stubble looks so fucking weird.

it's just a metaphor for hacking

It's like he only sped up because people were throwing shit at his car and he was in fear for his life.

really, stop maymaying. You aren't old enough to have seen any of them in the theaters.

Joke's on you because I am, I'm over 40. Anyway you could just look it up and stop making a fool of yourself, do you not have internet access?

Adapt to this

They do, it's just that it's a mental discipline at which none of them are as talented as Neo.

>MUH EVERYTHING SHOULD BE NEUTRAL COLOR TONES
it's supposed to be tinted green when they're in the marix retard.

Dodge this

No

It's still green even in the old vhs version

>lol. only 9mm

I don't have to look up what I personally saw in the theaters.

Dodge that

>bitching about trigger discipline
>while your sights are on target and you're ready to fire
Sup noguns

Fuck off, retard.

was this real or what? like real ass or just stuffing?

Holy fuck, are you a virgin?

Braaaappppp

Based

>being this easily baited

ah yes quite pungent my dear

Everyone here is a virgin dumfuck

Debate this.

too high of an exposure

>Because of a huge misunderstanding between team members, our previous version of "The Matrix" (v1.0) has the wrong color grading. The main problem is a yellow tint in many scenes, which has varying degrees of intensity. Some of the scenes were indeed supposed to be yellow, but others were not, e.g. Neo's interrogation scene. We went back to the print and color corrected the scan, basically from scratch. All color errors should be fixed now, and this release is (finally) accurate to the theatrical print.
>No, the DVD version is not theatrically accurate. This release uses a very high quality scan of an original theatrical film print, properly color corrected. It had to be done, because all "The Matrix" prints have intentional color "errors", that get neutralized when projected with a xenon bulb. This release accurately represents the projected print's look.
>No, the print is not "faded", it's a ridiculous claim which was thrown around quite a lot in comment sections of our earlier releases. Low fade film stocks have been introduced in 1982, all movies produced after that year have used them. The technology kept getting better, so "low fade" means that the color of this print is the same as it was in 1999 and will outlast all of us.

>fan edit

This is why I can't enjoy films anymore. I always imagine how it was filming it and feel nothing but cringe.

What's wrong with his teeth?

literal autism.

she was shooting a guy over the camera mans shoulder

t. beta whitey

Go back.

Or what?