AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Imagine writing this scene..
>What if they can hack hundreds of cars.. in a city!

plus lets not forget that some of the hacked cars shown are like 10-15 year old models.

Even simple cars have some basic firmware.

Stop talking about things you have no clue of.

which game is this from?

>Stop talking about things you have no clue of.
kettle

lmao wut

Give an example of a simple car with simple firmware.

You can't remotely control a 15 year old car, dumbfuck.
You can't even remotely control most modern cars.

>I can hack the oil light

It's not really funny as these films never really are intended to be serious

it is literally the peak of "lol turn off your brain" kind of films.

I enjoyed it

most cars have an Engine Control Module, basically a small computer module mounted on the engine somewhere that regulates the amount of gas/air the engine receives etc.

Even cars from the 80s have this.

As far as accessing this without wifi, goodluck. Most cars in the 00's don't even have wifi, hell most in the 2010's don't either.

It's a plothole.

Holy shit

all films made after 2016 for some reason assume all of us drive up to date modern cars, all use the latest technology that just came out and basically present the world as it will be in 10 years rather than right now

not sure why they are doing this

>the existence of firmware means any device can be remotely hacked into

You're a fucking idiot

t. lesser idiot that works on firmware and device drivers

>Modern E.C.U.s use a microprocessor which can process the inputs from the engine sensors in real-time. An electronic control unit contains the hardware and software (firmware).

All of you just got shat on

I know what an ecu is, and if you know as well then you know that's software and not firmware

You can't fucking hack an ecu you colossal fucking shit tard. You can take it to a shop for a very expensive tune that will take a week, long story short you're an absolute bus rider

My car is from 2010 and it's the most modern car at my office by far

wut film?

You can literally buy a tuner yourself and tune it however you want or just do a manual reset to factory standards, you fucking plebian foot walker.

Simple matter is, this was a plothole, none of the cars picture have wifi.

aesthetic

fate of the furious

>bus rider
Is this an insult from /o/ or something?

>You can't fucking hack a...
Yeah, people said that until Snowden did it. Then suddenly everyone shut the fuck up.

YOU can't, because you're a retard pulling hastily gathered info from the front page of Google - you'll buy tuning software and run into the factory encryption and brick your ecu then cry to the internet like every other retard. I don't care if we agree

Shut the fuck up you wrong motherfucker

>until Snowden did it.

>Yeah, people said that until Snowden did it.

Top lel, I hope this was ironic.

/o/ tourist here
yes, it is

Hahahahaha he is actually this dumb

10-15 year old cars don't even have electronic throttle or braking let alone electric steering that can be controlled remotely.

Stop playing watch dogs and get a clue you stupid faggot.

T. /O/

It was the best worst part of the movie but you have to be baiting if u think it was at all possible.

FYI the only cars that can be hacked like this are fully and semi autonomous cars like Volvo's Tesla's and the like.

ok good