r-right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F_zja9pepgU
youtube.com/watch?v=2y7rk7eHHAM
youtube.com/watch?v=SPBkxymNsGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=F_zja9pepgU

Uh sorry bro she's her own girl

that's fucking BASED AF though. I think proves /ourgirl/ status.

youtube.com/watch?v=2y7rk7eHHAM

Beginning of the end right here. Might as well tattoo CUNT across your forehead.

>don't worry I'm not looking at your nudes

I didn't sense that, she was calmly and patiently pointing out the beta-reporters flaws in life. good on 'er. why would be expect her to put up with betas?

Ask your mother

She never was.

Not until you "lost" in the interner a 4k video featuring a hollywood bukkake party

that butterface trogg of an actor can eat shit. every movie she's in she has the same blank expression for the entirety of it.

no worries.
sleep tight, pupper.

do you think she's sucking aronofksy's dick right nao?

I never cared for her. Emotionless cunt who always pretty much plays herself, yet hollywood keeps trying to push her as the next big thing even though that viability has long passed.

>still

I love her and she'll always be a helluva actress.

i thought that mother was fucking awesome. she was annoying for most of it but I think thats the way aronofsky wanted it. she was supposed to be confused about all the sin and violence man brought into her home. plus she looked hot af walking around with her tits and ass on display in the beginning, goddamn fertility goddess.

>tripfag has eternally shit taste
I would be lying if I said I was surprised

*actress

As long as she maintains her footpussy, yes.

reporter was translating shit because he didnt speak much english, shes just a cunt

dopey bitch with massive ego, jennifer lawrence needs to get lost, enough is enough

>quickly glances down to read the question out loud
>DUDE, TECHNOLOGY! I TOLD YOU MAN!

>/ourgirl/
What did she star in that Sup Forums ever liked? I have always heard her performances here trashed,

>footpussy
what does user mean by this?

>he didnt speak much english
slacking on his English studies. t.beta

youtube.com/watch?v=SPBkxymNsGI

What a fucking power move.

Imagine letting her grand slam your ass cheeks then while on your phone quickly flash out her nudes on the spot to the camera and her.

Instant check mate.

still has the best asshole ive seen on any actress

Nope. Never has been. Never will be.

We hate her.

If this fucking faggot likes her that just another reason to hate this ugly bitch