R
T
Y

H
A
R
R
Y

Imagine if it came out today, the backlash would be fucking insane.

I think you have that backwards...

Strawmans like this being among the best of their arguments tend to make me think so sometimes.

ironically, this

>They Live

what

El Topo seriously felt like some /x/ Sup Forums deep redpill shit when I first watched it

Lots of liberals love Clint Eastwood though

I love a few of his movies. Haven't seen Josey Wales yet though.

you're in every fucking thread loser

I think the Punisher series will take a inspiration on this

Yeah, fuck them

>actually calling someone's bait a strawman
lol classic autism

The irony

This. I'm a liberal and Eastwood has starred in and directed some pretty incredible movies.

Why? Because os the scene of him pointing a gun to a black bank robber? The villain of the movie is basically a Sup Forums user

this

What is this guy from that other thing doing here?

The irony.

Democrats are the ones who are for big government controlling everything. That is the very idea behind They Live.
They want you to consume only when they say so, breed when it fits their agenda, so on and so forth.

Agreed, favorite post spaghetti western movie.

>toy guns

he didn't kill anyone exept the fat fuck in the chopper

thread should be renamed "movies conservatives might actually understand"

don't wanna overwork what little brain power avails itself to you guys.

Is he 8 years old, or 60?

This is like two paraplegics discussing their favorite olympic runner

You have a flawed understanding of Democrats. You think you understand them well, but you really don't.

if you think this is pro war propaganda you are stupid

Idk, do liberals like pic related? I know it triggered a lot of critics when it came out. Even Ebert who loved Peckinpah. Kael called it fascist, sounds familiar

Just because your perception of my opinion is wrong doesn't mean I have to change mine.
Typical Democrat logic in the works.
>conform or die you bigot
Take it to Sup Forums if you want to be a little bitch, we are discussing movies.

Rick Steve's Guide to Cumming

could you imagine if Death Wish came out today

This movie's conservative as fuck when you look at Hoffman's character and how he refuses to bend for anybody. It's amazing.

>dumblr gif

It is, and sjws were pissed

I never said conform or die.

Why are you such a fucking idiot?

I'm a '''''''''''liberal''''''''''' and I enjoyed this film

it literally is.

>all these autists getting triggered over strawman images that shows that polacks are a bunch if neckbeards

>but when they potray liberals as neon haired numales it isnt strawman

top kek

>.png
>"S-so what if we look like that??? That's not even an argument! See how stupid I drew you! REEEEE"

>You don't share my world viewpoint
>god you're such an idiot
Once again, typical Democrat logic.

I'm allowed to view a movie however I want, I'm allowed to view a political party however I want.
There are also objective statements outside of my viewpoint that help justify my belief.

The Aliens in They Live are a form of big government, using the masses as servants to live comfortable lives while they in their skull and crossbone society are secretly reaping the rewards.
How is this different than big government?
Please elaborate how Democrats are unalike to the Aliens in They Live.

Good job on posting four movies made by liberals, might as well post The Schindler's List you brainlet

why are americans completely unable to conceptualize politics outside of their retarded two-party system

Greatest western movie ever made.

Also, fuck all liberals

you're probably a liberal but you just don't know it bucko

When did I say it's limited to a two party system?
All I stated is that Democrats are a form of big government and akin to the Aliens in They Live.
Am I suppose to use some example from a country outside of my own?
OK HERE YOU GO BIG GUY.
They Live is a parody of big government just like what the Russians were doing during the U.S.S.R. where only a small percentage of the politicians had absolute power.

Does that make you feel better?

Conservative to the core. I will never support the evils of liberalism. Sexual deviance, drug use and hating my country are just not my thing.

You'll be a conservative once you grow up little fella.

He'd know if he was a liberal because you liberals SHOVE YOUR IDEAS AND YOUR BULLSHIT IN EVERYONES FACES EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY

They fucked around with him because they thought he was a hippy. They were total conservatives.

if you believe in free market capitalism and the opportunity of self-improvement you are literally a liberal and there is nothing you can do about it

I'm totally serious about this one.

The selfless heroism of Flash just isn't a liberal thing.

I guess you could see it that way. I saw it as mostly about how people get themselves into shit situations if they're naive about human nature and potential for violence and have to traumatically shatter their illusions in order to survive. Also something about how violence is the end result of social failure, lurking just beneath the fabric of civilized society. Peckinpah being Peckinpah he made that point in the most intense way he could get away with. The fascist allegation is particularly ironic leveled at maybe the most committed individualist who ever made films.

Anyway from that point if view Hoffman's stubbornness was a major flaw because he refused to see what was happening and sort it out before it reached a fever pitch. Both he and his childish wife could've sorted things out or at least started to in several instances but their naivete and thoughtlessness caused them to continue making things worse.

>free market capitalism and the opportunity of self-improvement
Both vehemently opposed by liberals and there's nothing you can do about it.

And he is a white male chad?

Conservatives are just genuinely better human beings.

The fact that the enemy is a yellow peril chink probably is more important

i don't think you know what liberalism is bucko
try reading a book

The villain of the movie is basically a Sup Forums user.

This is just too easy.

I'm a liberal, not a """liberal""" though

read a book. stop getting your political and historical education from Sup Forums and breitbart

I don't really give a shit about your political ideology discussion but I don't think the mentally ill faggots would like how they were portrayed.

Insults aren't arguments little fella. You'll understand that when you grow up.

>YOU DON'T SHARE MY OPINION REEEE
>You must be some uneducated person REEE
There is no need to be upset user.
Movies are pretty awesome. See, I can watch a movie and determine the meaning of it without needing your opinion interjected. You're just putting yourself out there as a Liberal though. Since you obviously feel the need to control other people's viewpoints.

>ITT: teenage faggots who think these aren't liberal movies just because they're his dad's favorites movies

read some john stuart mill

there's no point arguing with someone who bases their world-view around fear and hate

Fucking this.

The MC nearly rapes a girl at gunpoint because he's starved of pussy for so long.

This is reality in end times.

According to your definition Trump is a liberal. This just means your definition of liberal is outmoded. Besides, politics is now fracturing along racial lines (nationalism vs globalism) rather than economic lines (left vs right).

>you liberals SHOVE YOUR IDEAS AND YOUR BULLSHIT IN EVERYONES FACES EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY DAY

and what thread is this? did you guys make your quota? lol i swear why are Sup Forumsfags such hypocrites?

>if a worldview is based on fear and hate it is completely illegitimate
Meanwhile fear and hate have been a fundamental part of life since one crustacean dueled another over access to resources underneath primordial seas 300 million years ago

that's just alt-right babies moving the goalposts to suit their incoherent rhetoric

>a political philosopher from some time ago stands to define what is a current day system
Read what I am writing.
Democrats, a group of big government loving persons and the face of the modern day liberal are akin to the aliens in They Live.
Read it, read it again, continue to read it.
You're assuming that something in the past can not be slowly changed as time goes on into something completely new.
It doesn't matter what your textbook definition of a noun is. What matters is how society uses it now. Words are just words, but if I told you the sky was purple and everyone you know said it was also. Your definition of purple has changed entirely and you either accept it or be called out as insane (or colorblind).
The modern day liberal in The United States of America loves the idea of big government. They want zero control, they want someone else to decide every moment in their life.

>fear and hate
Provide one instance where I stated anything fearful or hateful towards another person?
I'll wait.
I've actually been more than polite to you, giving you plenty of time to rebut my claims. However you eventually fall into the same name calling or insult throwing one liners.
Your viewpoint is different than mine and YOU can not accept it.
That's the very definition of intolerance.
You don't have to agree that I'm right, I don't expect you to. Especially when we argue on something as silly as a movie. Where you can interpret nearly thousands of different ideologies from a single movie.
Self projection is not your friend m8, take a step back and realize you're wrong.

The 'left' (SJW's, Democrats, whatever) have adopted the term liberal and accordingly the definition of liberal changed. Language evolves over time. It's telling that you have no defense for leftist ideology and so you hide behind the fig-leaf of an outmoded definition to defend your genocidal politics as "the free market in action."

>being this fucking mad

Strawman attacks and personal insults aren't arguments little fella. You'll understand when you grow up.

you're unable to discuss politics without using hyperbolic unfounded statements like "The modern day liberal in The United States of America loves the idea of big government", statements which are derived from an inadequate understanding of what liberalism is, what liberals stand for and what change they want. I say fear and hate because as you don't understand liberalism as a concept, or the Democratic party as a political institution, you are scared of it and people who are attracted towards it, and so you naturally hate it. The aliens in They Live don't represent big government or the Democrats as they're not depicted as members of the government (or so I recall); they're generally depicted as wealthy individuals - capitalists. Furthermore, the various messages that the glasses reveal are generally subtextual readings of the ways in which the bourgeois exploit the workers. The capitalists are who you should be angry at for destroying the planet and exploiting the poor, yet because you have an inability to coherently understand politic systems or societies, you place your hate and the blame for your unhappiness at a political party who would try to ameliorate the average citizen's socioeconomic situation and thus change society, a change that you are existentially afraid of.

you know how people have punchable faces? what you have is a punchable way of typing.
>inb4 "liberal"

>you place your hate and the blame for your unhappiness at a political party who would try to ameliorate the average citizen's socioeconomic situation

Please explain how you think they intend to ameliorate the socioeconomic status of the user you're replying to.

Lol @ all the liberals/leftists who got BTFO so hard that they can't post ITT anymore and are desperately hoping the thread dies.
Feels good having a realistic worldview that doesn't get torn to shreds by a couple of shitposts on Sup Forums.
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children.

that's a mistake, i don't mean average citizen, i mean 'put-upon citizen'. the user i'm replying to is 100% a white male so doesn't need help from the government but in good faith should support it for those that are more disadvantaged in society

>look mommy i'm pretending to be a nazi online hehehe!