this fat fuck's show went to absolute shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMyKGNy3CI4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jokes on you, it was always shit.

my doctor said I should get into juicing

but I don't think he meant ham juicing

i think the jim carey episode could potentially turn things around

Listening to Norm ramble is like wrapping myself in a warm blanket.

Fuck Jerry for stealing his Netflix money. He could have made some interesting shows with their backing.

How's your show going OP?

Norm Macdonald has never been funny. He just fucking mumbles out dad jokes or overly drawn out twists on dad jokes and redditors line up to suck his dick because "muh edge"

nah you just have a shit taste of humor. he's the ultimate comedians comedian.

>it's a Norm pussies out of owning up to one of his own opinions by saying "A friend of mine said..." episode

>the ultimate comedians comedian

Oh so you mean not funny

>"comedian's comedian"
So in other words, he's not funny

2/10 bait.

>"a friend of mine, who's an avid holocaust denier..."

The fuck are you talking about?

if that makes you feel better for failing to grasp his genius than yeah sure

>no Norm Macdonald/Leslie Nielsen movie
Damn. What a world.

Oh wow, he made what seemed like a set up for a basic punch line but then he turned it into a depressing anecdote. Fucking brilliant, truly only someone with a 150+ IQ couldve done that. Lets also ignore the fact his delivery is shit and he has one of the least likeable personalities of anyone Ive ever seen on TV

>his delivery is shit
so you really have no idea what you are talking about at all. got it.

Its true that from an analytical perspective he does alot creative and orginal things in comedy, but he still completely and utterly fails to make me laugh. I can appreciate what he's doing, but it simply isnt funny to me

>jew lover
>christcuck
>race denier
>gets maybe two laughs out of you per episode if he's lucky
>threw 30 grand in the river in front of artie lange so artie would tell the story and make him seem le edgy

It fucking is. He stumbles on it half the time because he's already trying not to laugh at his own punch line before he's even said it. Hes a tool

this

youtube.com/watch?v=cMyKGNy3CI4

He's actually one of the very people that make me laugh. Who makes you laugh? I've run out of shit.

i respect that, to each his own obviously
ive never noticed this, except maybe on the podcast wheres he more focused on being a good host than on exact comedic timing. but even then i find hes usually pretty good.

He's a shell of himself. It's sad to watch.

why is he releasing them out of order? does he think he's the tarantino of podcasts?

Norm is a legitimately hilarious human being, but it doesn't translate perfectly through TV or Netflix specials