Gotham

Why does all of Jim Gorgon's girl friends turn evil, is it because he's a bad person or just bad writing?

what she turned bad too?

Is the first one harley quinn?

Because it's a capeshit show and also stable, wholesome relationships don't make for entertaining TV. You expecting Dawson's Creek or some shit?

ye

no

True. I never thought of it like that tbqh.

hmm maybe she come back as harley

What happened to this one?

?

What happened to this brunette, which is she now evil, what happened, etc. I stopped watching at the end of season 2 or whenever Azrael was.

She got depressed because Jimbo shot her husband right after they just got married, so she drank a vial of the bad blood (mad hatters guys sisters blood) and became superhuman.

That's dumb as hell. Dunno what I was expecting.

kek, it's pretty dull. I watched most episodes on 2x speed.

>Gotham gets threads
>Arrow, Flash, Legends don't

Leonard Snart and Mick Rory / Wentworth Miller and Dominic Purcell all by themselves are solid fucking gold and don't get enough love.

Purcell becoming a straight lead in season 2, as well as his scenes with Routh, were all I needed.

>>Gotham gets threads
And they always die. Nobody seems to care about it for some reason.

Sup Forums only likes to talk about rick and morty

Arrow did have a bunch of threads during the Slade arc. The show just got progressively more awful and dull after that so this board dropped it entirely

>Sup Forums only likes to talk about IT
ftfy

no, it's his future wife and the mother of jim gordon jr. and barbara gordon jr. aka bat girl. they're really shit at coming up with baby names

how can she be his future wife when shes dead

it's DC, no one is ever dead

Was season 1 actually kinda good or does it just seem that way now because of how it keeps getting progressively more horrible?

What about Thomas Wayne

This show is the right level of capeshit cheesyness, I love it.