Tfw no new Orville episode this Sunday

>tfw no new Orville episode this Sunday
Why even live bros?

Oh well back to doing the voices of a baby a fat man and a dog I guess

uh you know they moved to thursdays yea?

Yes but it has thrown my routine off. It was the perfect comfy Sunday show

>premiere is the best in years in terms of ratings
>move show to Thursday’s
FOOOOOOOOOOX GODDAMMIT
They always kill good shows with this shit. Firefly died too soon and now they’re sabotaging Orville.

Because, Seth, your other piece of shit show airs on Sundays.

do you think the design of the orville ship is supposed to evoke double vaginas in the same way that the enterprise is like double dicks?
I honestly think this was specified by McFarlane in the script

Cuckville won't be renewed for a 2nd season.

The premiere was only that high because it was right after football on Fox.

Just pirate everything like everyone else. I usually wait till a series has ended before marathoning it. I only watch singles as they air, pirating them, when I don't care much for them.

T.shill

>comfy

Fox shill

...or just wait a day or two after the episode is broadcast to watch it for free online.

>watching the new Rick+Mort
no

It was probably moved to prevent the same problem STD just had with regards to hand-egg

The Expanse got renewed on a higher budget with an average of less then 700,000 viewers per episode

Just watched episode 3. Literally felt like I was back in the 90s watching TNG. Seth seriously gets Star Trek. I also watched STD tonight and I'm not sure it hooked me enough to pay $6 a month to keep up with it.

THIS except im gonna pay the $6 a month because based seth gets it

Stop shilling baseless statistics about how "good" cuckville is and stop comparing it to star trek. It's as much star trek as spaceballs is to star wars.

Why are you paying? I've been watching The Orville on Fox's site for free.

T.shill

>Stop shilling baseless statistics about how "good" cuckville is

I pointed out how many views The Expanse has and made no mention of Orville's quality

I just watched the first 30 seconds of this and it's literally a scene of him getting cucked. WTF???

He divorced her, that's the opposite of getting cucked

Just saw episode 1. Is alara the waifu of the series?

Spoiler alert; everyone knows they get back together. He's still a LITERAL KEK

would be nice to have new episodes on thursdays and sundays so I can get my orville fix

you can watch them for free online a couple of hours after broadcast

I have some genuine interest in the show.

>putting something bad that isn't alike, with things that are all alike and good, and passively passing it off as alike.

Nice try.

I would also like to express my fondness for this particular TV show

>lexx in terrible tier

opinion discarded.

looks liek an Apple codpiece to me.

bucky o'hare was great fuck you

>Futurama in high mid tier
What about Rick and Morty? where would they be?

still not being cucked. please learn words definition before you use it

talk about ep 3 again.
>good shows
why are you so delusional?

looks like normal design with an extra layer shoved in because they could not think of anything

Finally a sane person

>Why even live bros?
For her

yep and then he went into a self destructive spiral to a point that his ex wife had to get him a job like some baby. Then he starting throwing shit at the walls when she became his XO but then he chilled after the reminisced about how he got high 1 time in the opera and started acting like a monkey. She used the "you were not here and he was. I was lonely" almost word for word. now he is on his way to getting back together so I say cuck. as a side note there are no professionals on the ship

i didn't believe in shills till this show came out

just because some time passed between the cheating and you going back, does not mean you are not a cuck. yes he may not be enjoying it but he is letting it slide

Why is it always the people with shit taste who have time to make lists ? your ranking is shit

I want to fight you

Why'd they give her eyebrows suddenly? It makes the design look lazy as hell.

>Yeah just give her some ridges and she's totally an alien

I think she came

Probably some cable package.

Really? I tried doing that for the past episode, it kept kicking me back to the Fox main page telling me the page didn't exist.

I believed in shills, I just assumed Sup Forums was beneath their notice. Shills themselves are real, you can see them on imdb or anywhere where there are ratings. for example on goodreads Terry Goodkind's The Omen Machine has 5 star ratings, a lot of them (not just his friends) while the book plot could fit on a napkin and there is so much repetition you would think it was writing by someone with alzheimer's, basically there is no conceivable way for anyone to legitimately rate it 5 stars and such cases are very common. For example the tv show Time After Time

Eyebrows make her seem less fake. Her entire appearance in Ep 1 didn't make her look alien, it just made her look like a shitty halloween costume. They threw on eyebrows, and it changed her whole fucking look, which is really surprising.

>He let it slide
HE divorced HER you schmuck.
She's the one that wanted to stay together.
Her giving him the ship was her way of trying to apologize and to make up for being a fucking slutty cunt.

>divorced
for it to stay true he has to stay divorced. getting back together is letting it slide. He does not know she gave him a ship.
>make up for being a fucking slutty cunt
She admits some of her guilt but still blames him.

It's not funny but it has a classic Trek feel to it so I let it slide. Though I'm kinda disappointed they aren't really exploiting the characters.
Allegely super-racist robot is just Data-light, and black guy is just.. black guy.
Come on give me something.

>classic Trek feel to it so I let it slide.
It has more of first 2 years of TNG feel and even then its too overblown to have that feel.
>though I'm kinda disappointed they aren't really exploiting the characters.
its been 3 eps.
> black guy
I still suspect he is on performance enhancing drugs and that is his arc.

>getting back together is letting it slide
They haven't got back together though.
>He does not know she gave him a ship
So? He doesn't need to know about it for it not to be an apology. She feels sorry for him so gets him his dream ship.
>She admits some of her guilt but still blames him
Huh, it's almost as if the writers are setting up a character arc.

Exo squad was amazing when you were a kid. It was closest thing we had to a cartoon starship troopers

>They haven't got back together though.
They are getting there. even had sex
>Huh, it's almost as if the writers are setting up a character arc.
going by how eps have been going the arc will be him admitting that she was right to cheat on him

of course i believed in shills but i honestly didn't believe they came here but this show has proven me wrong.

Sup Forums is a pretty popular these days and has been for a few years... Of course there at shills here, but I think you're ascribing shill to legitimate fans of the show.

I personally enjoy it and will prove I'm not a shill by calling you a nigger faggot.

I would have been impressed by ep 3 if they had to balls to make the females inferior. The whole trials was a shame.

>They are getting there. even had sex
No they haven't. I've seen all three episodes so far and not once was it even implied.
>going by how eps have been going the arc will be him admitting that she was right to cheat on him
Stop it with this cuck fantasy of yours. Literally every other sentence coming out of your mouth is "cuck this" and "cuck that".

ok explain to me why you like it. without going all "muh star trek feel" . It has shit plot which it covers with the excuse of being a comedy, all the characters are derivative and no one has any charisma(except for the doctor).

So many people shitting on something old Trek fans like. There are plenty of people on CBS pay roll shitposting here.

>Stop it
What will you do when time proves me right?

I like space themed things, don't completely hate Seth and his style of humor, and find the show to be comfy.

No one is saying the snow is amazing but it's certainly not bad.

Nothing because you're wrong.

They never made them superior though. The whole point of it was that since there weren't any females, none of them knew if they would actually be too weak to work in the factories like men. The only thing they proved is that men can be stupid but still contribute to society. The point they were making with that was even if the women are stupid, maybe they can be good at something else.

In the end, even when a woman turned out to be one of their best authors, no one gave a shit and still said fuck women and gender choice.

>It was closest thing we had to a cartoon starship troopers

user...

Plots are pretty much universally shit. The plot to Lost for example is pretty bad too, the plot to original Star Trek sucks ass, the plot to Fringe is boring as fuck, etc. You can't judge a show by it's plot, you need to watch an additional episode or two to get a proper feel for it.

I get space thing but its not enough for me. I hate seth's comedy and his voice. I find the show politically up its own ass and im annoyed that conflicts are fixed with comedic solutions

>im annoyed that conflicts are fixed with comedic solutions
It's a comedy you doofus.

obviously at some point they had females (before they had the sex change technology)
>The only thing they proved is that men can be stupid but still contribute to society.
again that was not proven because the guy used as proof was human. They don't need 2 sex's for reproductions so what is the deal with that?
>They never made them superior though.
"your planets greatest wittier is female"
>no one gave a shit and still said fuck women and gender choice.
and it was show as a sad day. I think it would have been more interesting if women where inferior (or make the men inferior if you have issues with making it slide) seth brings up how he is checking himself but ultimately there is no self checking and even possibility of war is mentioned if the union find their choices amoral (one would think the issue would have come up before). basically I would have liked to see justified none human values and humans coping with it. instead we got another case of backwards aliens and green light to browbeat your friends if you think they are doing the wrong thing.

What do you get out of watching this shit? It's terrible.

>Plots are pretty much universally shit
lies. sliders and a lot of other shows had good plots. here both resolution and set up are often shit. not helped with crappy dialogues (like the one about caps colon)
>you can't judge a show by it's plot, you need to watch an additional episode
you are mixing up plot and pilot

>Plots are pretty much universally shit.
What, like all plots ever? were you molested as a child?
>the plot to original Star Trek sucks ass
Some kind of cranial concussion or something.

well how the fuck do you expect me to be invested? jokes are not funny so what else is there?

All the plots I've ever seen haven't been to interesting. The only reason I ignore plots is if I'm interested in the premise of the show.
And yes The Cage is shit. Low production, it's terribly paced, and incredibly predictable. Even by TOS standards it's a stinker.
It's refined comedy not "huehue someone just got kicked in the balls" comedy.

Oh shit I didn't realize that; yes I mean pilot not plot.

>It's refined comedy
ha ha man changed his ideas a about gender because he watched rudolph the red nosed reindeer. ha ha in his culture people quote poetry when parting but Mc humans are illiterate shits so they quote a song to him . yep 10/10 sophisticated humor , maybe MC can tell me more about on which date hi talks about his foreskin

Fox doesnt have shills on Sup Forums. Fox capeshit, disney in general, netflix, extremely small channels like CW, etc. Those have shills, movies like mother or shows in fox don't have shills here because the board isnt that big for the shill budget, adult swim can benefit from shills here, but not fucking lucifer. It's the same as AAA games and niche games in Sup Forums everything in between doesnt need shills because is not cost effective.
t. shill

I dug how much the Moclan courtroom was like Klingon court with the giant heavy objects and shit. Hope we get an episode about Isaac's homeworld soon.

Clearly it's too highbrow for you.

Clearly. I hope the day that changes I will have enough brain cells left to kill myself.

Obviously, you pissheads are too young or too stupid to appreciate an 'upper-crust' show like The Orville. Seth gets a bad rap with you shit-for-brains because he doesn't use easy "poo poo fart jokes" like you numbnuts because he's an extremely successful comedian not a pea brain idiot like the fart sniffers on here.

Her ridges on her forehead don't flow properly when she raises her eyebrows.

>Stargate Atlantis that low
>Martian Successor Nadesico that low
>Bodacious Space Pirates that low

I will punch your gran so hard you will feel it.