A P O L O G I S E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w3ElU0RPabo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

GET OFF THE FUCKING BRIDGE!

I'm sorry abortion wasn't mandatory when you got shat out Seth

I honestly enjoyed std more than cuckville. There wasn't any of the sjwism that I was promised. Maybe it'll come later.

I'm sorry he missed his 9/11 flight.

T.shill

Her der woym stronk and smart

At least I can see what's going on in The Orville. STD is so goddamn dark I had to turn off all the lights in my room and I still had problems.

T.shill

I can't I haven't been able to see the fucking show yet. Tried watching it today and found out it switched over to thurday.

*apologize

Shilling what? Lights and rooms?

imagine seth fucking you

now that Star Trek Discovery is on The Orville is pointless trash

He probably sings show tunes while doing it.

turn up the brightness on your tv you retard. I had no problems with the lighting, I found it nice a bright but I have a plasma

> tilts your path

Fuck you Seth, you kept the camera angles level, unlike based STD

>Rekt shill

For turning what should have been an eye roller of a corporate misstep that would have eked out a season or two and quietly disappeared into a massive clusterfuck of an argument about sexism and male privilege "because why can he smoke a joint and make dick jokes and get applauded but we try to create real drama and only get met with misogynistic tweets," scaring any better network or service from going anywhere near Trek for at least another decade plus? Not on your life.

He's an asshole and a bully and a gay

PLASMA COIL

See, you're making this post under the false assumption that Seth isn't a prophetic genius of comedy and that he's phoning it on because he doesn't really care about Star Trek.

Now that nuTrek is here, The Orville has become even more relevant. By using a greatly reduced budget and lower production qualities, Seth can adapt each episode to react to each episode of nuTrek as it comes out. If they do a good job with his beloved Star Trek, he gives them tie-in moral-of-the-story-supporting healing and togetherness episodes; if they shit it up beyond any hope of forgiveness, he'll unleash a vitrious, bitter, toxic triggerfest on their fucking heretical asses.

Buckle the fuck up, bitches, Seth is about to introduce the world to fully reactive real-time satire. He's not gonna lampoon the underlying issues, he's going to lampoon the way you approached it.

now that's how you make pasta.

I don't think they have enough lead time to do what you suggest.

>he doesn't remember sethmemes

But user, didn't you know they cancelled Family Guy because Seth died during 9/11?

youtube.com/watch?v=w3ElU0RPabo

look at you guys, beating up the wrong guy

Sorry, I actually haven't finished the first season yet, did they fuck it up in the last couple of episodes? They were actually bringing a Neil Gaiman story to the screen the way it should be done at first.

And The Orville was better than expected and has room to get even better, but it's not American Gods good... so I really just don't even know what you meant.

then please go and go watch it, and they did slip up a few times, but nothing major

But I've only got time to watch two long shows tonight and I had already planned to watch nuTrek.

About that, is nuTrek even good? Or should I skip it completely.

I used to watch that shit with my father all the time

Pretty good track, desu. Hotline Miami meets Bowie funk

from what i've seen people are saying its dark as fuck and lens flares everywhere and camera shaking a lot so go watch it and say if you like it or not, most people here are saying its trash but some are saying its ok

it's good, it just doesn't fit in the timeline they say it was supposed to. They either should have set it after Voyager or just say it's a new timeline

>losing half its audience each episode
>about to be cancelled

Shill harder

He REALLY looks like Dillion Harper.

American Gods was horrible. Couldn't finish the season, and I tried.

>First people on this board unironically enjoyed teen Disney shows, then they unironically enjoyed capeshit, now I'm literally seeing fucking Orville threads

How did things get so bad

>it's not American Gods good

How is it possible to prove that someone's a piece of shit mathematically?

Only from the Music Man. It pisses me off that hack gets credit for being a theater fag when his tastes are Jr. High production-tier. The Simpsons were more high-brow without acting pretentious about it.

seth macfarlane seems like a guy enjoying life to its fullest and it pisses me off

Cuckville fans have extra chromosomes

He needs to get Norm MacDonald and Adam Carolla onboard somehow to reprise their Death Grim Reaper characters...

I had to look that one up and was expecting some dude. Damn! She's got some hot facials, that Dillion.

2 human women vs 2 Klingon?

Fuck maybe 1% of human men could do that

Can a non-shill give me a quick rundown on The Orville?

He fucks dragon ass on the reg

that photo bomb in the background

>Advertised as Family Guy in Space
>multiple interviews MacFarlane claims it isn't.
>it definitely isn't
>makes some jokes poking fun at left wing things like affirmative action
>pisses off critics
>okay shaky first episode
>second episode better
>third very solid
>more Star Trek than Discovery in that it isn't a war grim dark series full of lense flares.

>>third very solid
No the third episode was the worst. Who gives a fuck about "muh baby! should muh baby be a boy or a girl? oh jeez!" The divorce drama of the first two sucked. The Orville is shit.

Norm MacDonald is already on the show. He is the green blob that wants to fuck the doctor.

it was about another species' customs which is a lot of old trek. Just because the species was in the union doesn't make it less similar

I thought that was him. That voice is unmistakable and the content was just shy of Pigeon from Mike Tyson's Mysteries. I didn't bother looking at the credits. He's always the best part of any show he's on.

I don't have to apologize cuz I knew Orville would be better than any sjwTrek garbage a year ago. I was right.

The critics should apologize.

And the "top critics" rating.

This blows my mind.

What's really strange is that they say the same shit on their reviews. Fluff words that shit in MacFarlane more than addressing the show besides stating that it isn't "constantly funny" and the stories are "messy in their presentation"

I don't typically enjoy MacFarlane humor, but it seems like he really pissed off mainstream media. Which confuses me since he funded Cosmos, a show fucking Obama prefaced the first episode with "you should watch this."

Every major outlet except Forbes oddly enough says the same exact thing.

i watched the first ep of the orville today and it sucked except for a couple of laughs, does it get better?

RT is literally full of paid shills. What did you honestly expect?

Yes. It's aiming for stargate levels of funny/serious but it takes a few episodes for it to nail it properly. Episode 3 was really fucking good.

yeah, the crappy jokes are way turned down and eps 2 and 3 are pretty much just regular star trek dilemmas

So this it, eh fellas?

There's two Trek shows out right now, Sup Forums has to come up with a consensus for which one is better.

The existence of a black MC in Nu-Trek triggers us so bad that we're throwing our lot in with Orville and pretending it's the better show and MacFarlane is the white anti-PC hero we need, eh? Okay cool.

You need to veil your sarcasm better.

Black people have been in Star Trek since its inception. The first on-screen interracial kiss was Star Trek.

Trekkies don't hate STD because of diversity, it's because a good portion of the actors are bad and that it is a war-oriented series. Complete opposite of what Star Trek is at its core.

>5 cents has been deposited into your Ikea and Coleman accounts

>Whole first season already filmed
>Cancelled anytime soon
>S-Stop watching Orville!
Shill harder.