Tough Crowd

How would Tough Crowd look like in 2017?
>chris hardwick hosting
>no patrice and greg
>CK, Burr and Hart to big to appear on it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqpeT62uc58
youtube.com/watch?v=7mgRQkzxpfU
youtube.com/watch?v=AJxOktyHxgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Aziz Anasari would host it Chris Hardwick would host the after show Talkin Tough

I used to haul ass home from work to watch this.
Only show I ever did that for.

I'm still mad at Colin for the time he got Norm MacDonald arrested for trying to hire a hitman in the 90s

>greg and Patrice are dead
I hate this timeline

This. Norm did nothing wrong.

the guests would be exclusively fat black women/tranny internet pop culture writers and it would be about 99% twitter bullshit

>Aziz Anasari
>>chris hardwick hosting

the idea of this made me fucking sick. A bunch of squealing numales circle jerking each other with the same fucking trite urban trash nerf left wing political views. The show worked so well because they were all for the most part friends, so it had that relaxed atmosphere of buddies just shooting the shit in a completely non forced way, and they actually had conflicting and controversial views, so their bickering was interesting and entertaining on that level too. And it also had conservative/rightwing people on and let them speak. It seems like any sort of comedy political show now is all the same daily show rip off shit. I saw that comedy central is even making a parody show of alex jones or something as well. It looks fucking horrible

youtube.com/watch?v=vqpeT62uc58

Jesus, Nick was way ahead of his time

This show is just an extension of opie and anthony show. they have the same comedians just fucking around

Italians always try to hard to be racist because they know they look only a step removed from kebabs.

guaranteed to have women comedians you've never heard of that make the same shitty jokes that patrice would shit on

It wouldn't work. It was pretty much just televised arguments that the "Cellar Crowd" would have at the Cellar. The reason it's loved so much is that it was pretty raw, just dudes ripping on each other brutally, hacks getting called out for trash material and controversial topics being discussed. You couldn't have this today because a community like this doesn't exist in New York comedy anymore. Comedy club pretty much have HR departments nowadays and it's all about making an inclusive environment where unfunny chicks get lots of stage time and people get banned for discussing controversial topics or fucking with people. If it was remade it would just be like any other shit panel show theyhave out on MTV or on Youtube, a couple of dykes, fat black chicks with septum piercings and some brow beaten 90 pound white dude.

Other way round m8.

They picked TC's corpse when they came back on satellite.

They talk about a possible reboot years from now on the last episode. The female thing is right. they would destroy any hack comedian that came there (dat phan) without mercy. Just imagine Patrice, Norton, DiPalo, and Colin with the "lol shoes!" chick

youtube.com/watch?v=7mgRQkzxpfU

Fugg

youtube.com/watch?v=AJxOktyHxgU

was the couch that patrice and greg were sitting on cursed or something

no one of them was a junkie and the other one was morbidly obese

are you sure it wasnt because of the couch