Ehhh hehehh uhhh.. hhehhe uhhh

ehhh hehehh uhhh.. hhehhe uhhh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVrM14ss0w
youtube.com/watch?v=z2J3URz0Qow
youtube.com/watch?v=F0nl4f9-aRY
youtube.com/watch?v=gNqTxGkvuCw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

beavis and butthead is proto Sup Forums. Fire, thingys, explosions, nachos and anti social behavior are cool.
Everything else sucks.

hehehe, this thread sucks

I was unironically a beavis and butthead stereotype for most of my life, just vegging out with friends making fun of movies. I don't regret it.

same. I was 16 in 96, I still bust out the
>uuuuuuuuhhhh cool.
or
>sarcastic butthead laugh every once in a while if I know people wont get the reference.

I get bored at work....

this show was funny when I was 14
now only the music videos are funny

>I was 16 in 96

This was the edgiest shit ever when I was a boy

I still say "come to butthead" when I see a hot girl

eh, no regrets. I missed out on the hyper security era post columbine, and was well into college when the towers fell. Id rather be an old fart than to have lived without knowing what the pre-security for safety scare world was like.
Shit, kids probably get expelled for smoking in the bathrooms now, we got detention at best.
We had the basic internet, but no social media or cellphones, having an internet footprint was actually seen as dorky.
Not knocking the next generation, just something I dont relate to. Uh, or something.

Is Mike Judge /our guy/?

>uhhhhhh, hey beavis, huh huh, huh huh
>uhhhhhhh what butthead, heh heh heh heh
>a huh huh, huh huh. the holocaust didn't happen. huh huh, huh huh, huh huh, huh huh
>heh heh heh heh oh yeah, heh heh, that's cool, heh heh

was the revival season any good?

I've had my doubts about Judge over the last 10 years
KotH went to shit after season 6

>Tfw grew up in a post 9/11 and Great Recession world

I must imagine kids back then were hopeful about the future

You know it man Mike is a dang ol' good ol' artist I'll tell you what man.

It's worth watching. They riff on shows that were airing on mtv at the time along with videos. Some of the stories are actually hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlVrM14ss0w

The music videos were still hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=z2J3URz0Qow

did they just recycle clips from the original run and redub them?
if so, that's genius
nothing more ugly than when a 90s cartoon gets that HD upgrade and looks bland as fuck

This.
>its sooo cold in the D!

They use recycled clips for the videos and such, yeah. The rest of the show is modern animation but it's far from bland or cold. It looks like King of the Hill

They did for the video segments, the episodes kept the animation style consistent with the late 90s.

vidiots thread? Korn always sucked.
youtube.com/watch?v=F0nl4f9-aRY

>uhhhhhh, hey beavis, huh huh, huh huh
>uhhhhhhh what butthead, heh heh heh heh
>a huh huh, huh huh. did you know that whites are, like, getting genocide or something. huh huh, huh huh, huh huh, huh huh
>heh heh heh heh oh yeah, heh heh, that's cool, heh heh

I'm 32, and the only thing that really pisses me off is that I missed out on being a teenager when tinter was a normie thing.
Shit when I was a teen mobile phones were just becoming common place, now you can get free fucks viz phone apps.
even betas can get a fair amount of chad action if they lower their standards

The revival was pretty good, showed that if giving at least half a shit the show could still put some decent jokes here and there.
Turns out Viacom didn't like the idea of a cartoon taking the piss of their shitty realities

youtube.com/watch?v=gNqTxGkvuCw