Women

Women can direct movies

They can direct movies apparently, but it's not a guarantee they even remotely understand what it is they're directing. On the commentary for that movie, the director is functionally retarded as to why men can relate to Patrick Bateman on some level, even in a comical sense or why they might strive to be like those guys. It's actually pretty incredible. Reminds me of the fat girl preemptively talking about how negative all the pretty features of the pretty girls are or how shallow all the guys are and how uninterested she is in them when they wouldn't give her the time of day in the first place.

They can't cast females though. AP women are terrible castings.

How many movies in IMDB top 250 are directed by women?

but can women direct dubs?

checkem

1. The director fucked up in that the ending is not supposed to be ambiguous--Bateman did kill those people.
2. Katherin Bigelow is a hack. She makes cliched hollywood shit/oscar bait. Zero Dark Thirty was downright stupid.
3. Claire Denis is an actual good female director.

>How many movies in IMDB top 250 are directed by women
Well, according to IMDB (read "normies") the only movie that has female director is:
The Matrix (that's two)

There's at least one film with a woman "co-director" but who cares about that shit, really? Women OFFICIALY BTFO!

Nope I'm a man only a man can

Observe

!!! WOMAN ALERT !!!

The Matrix was directed by men though.

This comment is TOXIC and PROBLEMATIC. Delete it!

I think their achievements get carried over. Kinda like how Kate Jenner is a gold Olympian. It's all very convoluted.

If dubs women are good at directing

nice

Check these

Oh shit

Movie is garbage except for Bale's acting, he carries the fuck out of American Psycho. And its based on a novel, so, what exactly did this woman do? Also the wachowski brothers are female.

how did you do that?

You can't check those dubs. Because i'd do trips