Well that episode sucked ass

well that episode sucked ass

is she gone?

you're actually low iq if you didn't like that episode.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

>too stupid to enjoy my superior nihilistic humor and pop culture references

>this episode
HAHAHAHAHAHA

was it another gynocentric episode?

yeah a clone replaced her

i think its finally time I filtered this copypasta

i can't tell if this post is serious or not. i know a TON of people who like R&M, and not all of them are super genius people with high IQ's. R&M has a universal appeal for people of all backgrounds and intelligence.

its was okay

7/10 ep

they'll leave it open ended so when they eventually run out of episode ideas, they can revisit it and make up whatever they want later. If they ever come back to it.

So, ultimately, it doesn't matter

I'll catch it tomorrow when you circle jerking hobos aren't trying to meme something just because it's going to air
Anyone want to spoil what happens?

>dude facebook lmao
>dude reddit lmao
>dude WWE lmao
>dude all men are racist, sexist and straight men of color are the whites of their race

No it didn't, fuck off.

Hopefully. She was a cunt anyway.

you can always tell a shitty full-of-themselves writer wrote the episode when a character goes on a monologue about life or some shit like rick did this episode.

>burp reddit
>burp nothing matters
>burp poopy butts lmao

(actual quotes from today's episode)

I honestly can't tell if you are actually getting baited or you're trolling by pretending to get baited by the most obvious copypasta ever conceived

very intelligent argument there, friendo

nothing of importance of worth pointing out
except Beth left her family and a clone replaced her.

You're joking right? This was the absolute worst R&M episode I've seen. Even Pickle Rick and the giant heads episode were better.

Those scenes were fucking irritating.

Because the OP was just so intelligent with his "argument".

>unintelligent and uneducated rural retards don't like the episode

It was the best one yet. Of course Sup Forumsscum hated it because it called them out.

or*

This. The show is basically several plots that only get pushed forward when nobody has a new idea.

you still didn't tell us why is was a good episode. You posted the opinion, the onus is on you to back it up, fuckface

Seriously, stop making the characters fucking preach to each other you stupid cunts, it completely takes everyone out of the show. Also the dude eating his own kids to survive in the new dimension was retarded and made zero sense since sex takes energy that he apparently doesn't have access to.

>It was the best one yet.
I think you fucked up with this line. You should have just said it was great. You made it too obvious.

OP didn't give anything to back up his opinion. Go bitch at him faggot.

I've noticed this is more common now in cartoons. I blame the negative influence of Adventure Time

Drumpf isn't real wubba luba dwod burp

So this episode takes place before Rick and Jerry right? We see Rick get his cybernetic arm that he has in the Rick and Jerry episode.

Don't be a racist sexist bigot homophobe

Stop changing the subject, underage newfag. I don't care what OP thinks, he just wanted to start a thread with little effort, as is par for the course on Sup Forums. You said it wasn't shit and still can't tell me why.

I think I'm being baited

There's aliens and vampires and shit, but no Trump is what triggers you? I want Sup Forums to go.

>he's still watching Rick and Morty instead of a real intellectual toonkino like Neo Yokio

>Why does this hook taste funny

I told him it wasn't shit because he said it was and I don't agree.

The dialogue was too wordy, the characters didn't act like themselves and seemed like mouthpieces for the writers personal thoughts, the episode wasn't funny, and the plot wasn't interesting.

pleb filter episode
brainlets BTFO

can they fucking stop picking on Jerry? holy shit.
it's getting annoying

He's a white male, FUCK HIM

Can I get a stream link?

I blame Lost. They showed that you could just add a cliffhanger in every episode only to make people forget about it by adding a new cliffhanger in the next one. This season of rick and that one kid is basically that. What will that supped up bird person do with tammy, what will evil morty do next, what is Beth up to now.
Cliff hangers are not pleb filters, they are pleb traps.

Its gotten to the point where I don't even want to watch TV anymore. That progressive bullshit has seeped into everything and the list of watchable shows have shrunk to nothing. I haven't even seen a movie since last summer. All I do is read books anymore and maybe that's for the best. They can never take the classics away.

I thought there was a lot of interesting character development for Beth. I liked the premise of the padded world Rick made for her, and that she's like a borderline psychopath with more of Rick in her than we've seen so far. Only part I didn't like was the Jerry subplot which was pretty dull and unimportant.

What progressive shit? Morty and Summer calling Jerry a piece of shit? Do you identify so much with Jerry you felt accused?

YAUUUSUUSUAAAAUSSSSSSSS

I honestly can't tell if you are actually getting baited by this bait or if you're trolling by pretending to get baited by a post pretending to get baited by the most obvious copypasta ever conceived

>song about poop

The domestic subplots are usually unimportant, that doesn't make them dull.

Self hating Jews, all the fucking time

Its a culmination of many small moments like the the worldender episode where they talk about "heroes of color". I would put the "racist sexist bigot" shit that sounds like it came straight from Tumblr in the same category. It's an intentional warping the language. The not so subtle BLM commentary in the Atlantis episode is just a giant turd on top.

How does him not finding her head attractive make him a "racist"? Not to mention, aliens aren't a fucking race, they're a different species. It just comes off as preachy with a mix of bad writing along with pandering to a certain green haired audience.

>muh racist
>muh sexist

holy fucking christ how shit can it go

nice dubs, fuck rick and morty

All of Beth's development was so completely forced and explained instead of shown. The episode tried to make it seem these parts of her personality existed all along in a subtle way but never built up to that idea and just had characters explicitly tell the audience what their characters personalities are supposed to be.

It was more retarded than what happened at the end of the Pickle Rick episode with the psychologists monologuing parts of the characters personalities completely condridictory to the characters ever explaining aspects of their personalities so blatantly themselves.

And yet there's no real counterargument in what he said.

I've unironically enjoyed S3 more than the other seasons thus far, but yeah, that episode was garbage.

>Reddit
>"I'm a beta male sexist and a racist"
>"certified fresh"

Was this one of those episodes written by women? Incestuous cannibalism and psycho beth was kinda funny though.

The entire plotline with the alien bitch wasn't that interesting. I would have liked to see that guy who was fucking the animals and eating his children have more airtime with more of an in depth explanation of what was going on in that world. I also would have liked to see Beth not be a cunt and just apologize for trying to murder him. One good plotline is much more interesting than 2 shitty ones.

Sup Forums detected

This might have been the worst episode yet. I don't know why they do this: all the good episodes highlight the Rick/Morty interactions, and the bad ones split them up or focus on the parents.

Not only that, but the jokes were pretty bad. The incest cannibalism jokes were all made twice, and it wasn't funny either time. The only slight chuckle was when Rick questioned Beth's claim that Tommy gave her the finger. The Jerry plotline was just boring.

The stinger was also incredibly cringeworthy.

It wasn't written by a woman, it was just a shitty episode. Those three lines were bad, but I'm also remembering the Stone Cold Steve Austin line, the extended sequence showing all of Beth's weapons (none of which were funny), Jerry's entire plotline, the doodoo song.

It's like every joke they tried to set up failed completely.

Also I don't like a show being meta for the sake of being meta. Rick's comment about getting the pizza not being time travel, and the bit about answering machines only being used for exposition... yeah, I get it. It's not funny.

Isn't Harmon an Irish name? Jewish mother?

was that even an ex machina

No.. it was actually the best one in a while.

>that episode sucked ass

Fake news.

Also Rick should use floopyland as a prison.

Traps her friend in her imaginary world
Am I a baddie?
No u are just too le smart

don't forget the "certified fresh!" reference to Rotten Tomatos, stomach-churning

Do redditors really talk like this?

This season is pretty weird. It had my all time favourite episode(tales from the citadel), the worst episode of the series(the ABCs of Beth), and then a bunch of meh episodes that contained a couple decent jokes (seal team ricks, the Israel rant, Rick deleting memories Morty has of him fucking up/acting stupid). Season 1 and 2 were a lot more consistent in my opinion.

The show has always been like this. Season 2 had Get Schwifty, Tiny Rick, and Intedimensional Cable 2 for shitty episodes, and The Ricks Must Be Crazy and Total Rickall for great episodes.

Sup Forums is by far the best board on the site, deal with it

This really causes me extreme chagrin, quite immensely indeed, when some wise guy posts some obviously satirical copypasta and can't help but "cringe" at it. Au contraire, it is perhaps the inevitable outcome of your inchoate minds (sub 140 iq, I'd wager a Drachma on it, cute) not being able to detect obvious sarcasm. Yes, I'm talking about the Rick and Morty "copypasta", you ingrates.
This is pure twaddle. And yet it managed to fool you? Have you even read La Conquête du Pain, you over-inflated mediocrity?
This should have given it away to anyone with half a properly-firing synapse in their brain (that's a concept in neuroscience, something which I understand better than many college professors, incidentally), but clearly these Untermenschen do not fall into the aforementioned Predicament (a reference to philosophy, something I have educated myself immensely in through my consumption of Rick and Morty).
What is the Noumenon here, the referent to which we are all referring? Why, it is nothing more than an impersonation of an idiot, made by an idiot, for other idiots to read and smirk amongsteth themselves, thinking themselves clever; but little do they know, that when one comes into the arena with Knowledge as their Gladius (Latin for sword, feeble-minded ones) they can cut through such foolishness like a Plumbus through margarine.
Clearly, you are not wise, for if you were, you would not have risked inflaming my wrath. Clearly, you are not knowledgeable, for if you were, you would have been aware of the utter inanity of discerning any connection between "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub" and Oтцы и дeти, which I have read in the original Russian, naturally, which really helps one appreciate the playfulness of the masterful prose.
Farewell, fools. Perhaps you should be back to your regularly scheduled brain-dead entertainment?

You need to use reddit spacing if you want someone to read all that shit.

Sup Forums IS A SCOURGE AND MUST BE DELETED.

Not even Sup Forumsfag, but damn sure it's better than this shithole

if moot was still owner, he would have deleted Sup Forums as soon as they started to impact the election and Hillary would have won.

All those shitty episodes were still watchable and had a decent joke here or there. Get Schwifty had the Water-T joke, IC2 had Jan Michael Vincents and How did I get Here, and Tiny Rick still had the couples therapy plotline. The ABCs of Beth was boring as shit and I didn't laugh once.

>Sup Forums
>Impact on election
Delusional Sup Forumseddit

mootles was the hero we didn't deserve. Sup Forums doesn't realize how good they had it with him. he bowed out gracefully and impartially.

>what is a containment board?

you are kidding right?

Sup Forums is a recruitment board for neonazis.

It must be shut down now.

its written for middle aged housewives

jerry's plotline and the incestland was fun

Worst episode this season 2bh senpai

And also a racist and a sexist, right?

you mean this board?

all boards pale next to the traffic of Sup Forums

Sup Forumsscum here, the episode was ok.
It was not the best episode of the season tho.
Not even for political reasons.
Ricklantis mix up, rickshank redemption, and morty s mindblowers where all better, in that order too.

The Ricklantis Mixup one was probably the best one out of all of them.

Yes.

Whatever suits your fantasy

think about what happens in the writing room when the female writers conjure liberal talking points. the effeminate numale writers can't lay any criticism without a problem. erm what did you say thats VERY problematic

>Rick's entire shitty monologue about muh nihilism
my eyes nearly rolled into the back of my head. this episode was outright terrible. its almost like the writer looked at shitty Sup Forums memes and made an episode of it.

>it's a beth episode
>it's not very good

Other than the fact he's a fucking Jew and pulling the "fellow white people" shit, like always.

Roiland is the brains behind it, anyway.

"Sup Forums detected"

Since this is obviously a covert general, I'mma ask this:
Did anyone else like Cop Morty? This idea of a more mature Morty without the giggles or depression caused by drunk Dick is what I think could make for a much better season after this. Harmon, if you're reading this; take heed.