Why did their careers peter out after they left SNL in the early 2000s...

Why did their careers peter out after they left SNL in the early 2000s? I always thought Cheri Oteri especially was one of the more talented and funny cast members.

What other castmembers had surprisingly little success after SNL?

I always enjoy Molly Shannon, but I think more than anything it's because I want to fuck her.

>2000 was almost 20 years ago

I know not one of these women.

They didn't really have careers to start with. They had bit parts in movies or tv shows and that's about it.

Also it helped Kristen Wiig that she actually produced and wrote her own movie which was made and became a success. Then she did a bunch of indie dramas as well to make sure her name stayed out there.

Other than Scary Movie what the fuck has Cheri Oteri done since SNL?

because they aren't "funny" unless they are cast with Will Ferrell

Delicious Dish was amusing

the whore on the right was already old

Molly Shannon was the lead role in the Superstar movie.

but she looked the youngest

yes I tried to fap to her but Fey is jsut easier

improv is a terrible career move unless you end up a major movie star after snl

Molly Shannon is the funny Tina Fey. She deserved a lot better than that unfunny hag

yeah pretty much, i mean in general, even if you just count people that were on SNL for 4+ seasons. like 99% don't go anywhere. the ones that did have later success most of them have it because of Loren Michaels

Yeah, just an SNL movie based on one of her characters.

Heck yeah. Especially Alec's Schweaty Balls sketch.

She's also in some new indie film in a more serious role.

I think they took time away from filming 'cuz babbies. I know Anna G was preggo on SNL and Molly S had at least 2 since. Don't know about Cheri O.

>What other castmembers had surprisingly little success after SNL?

Julia Louise Dreyfus... oh wait.

>What other castmembers had surprisingly little success after SNL

90% of them

They weren't funny.

Cheri quit while she was on top.

cheri oterri was qter but who am i to judge? i once jerked it raw to ellen cleghorn and victoria jackson

and Ana Gasteyer was always my SNLfu

what the fuck is going on in that poster, i thought that man had his hand up a horse

you never just casually lean against a horse's ass?

the horse is enormous because their hobbits or something?

the perspective's all off too, looks like an airport and a car racing track and not a horse track.

BRAAAAP