Worst episode of the entire series

>worst episode of the entire series
>written by a man

How will Sup Forums react?

there aren't any men west of the rockies

I don't watch Rick and Morty or particularly care and this seems like a shit thread

Criticizing the writers don't work because the entire series was losing steam by the end of season 1

oh my god thank you I have to agree, this episode reminds me of season 1 at its worst points. This was the dud of the season.

Whoops, meant East

They've made it clear that they just put a name up there and that they "all write it"

This has female writer all over it. Definitely the same writer as Pickle Rick.

>here we see a paranoid schizophrenic perform mental gymnastics to somehow turn this into women's fault

look at this pathetic beta male

And it's the same guy that has credit for writing episode 1, which was really good. Go figure. I thought episode 2 was bad, but this one is just as bad and maybe even worse.

women caused prohibition. do you really doubt their natural status as buzzkills?

Surely Mike McMahan would insert le racist beta into Jerry, surely.

It was fine

Nah, you were right the first time

I bet the writers saw that the fans on Sup Forums have noticed a pattern, so they broke it on purpose. The male writer intentionally wrote a bad episode to throw Sup Forums off.

>the showrunners responsible for the sjw direction bringing Rick morty down are jews
>Sup Forums blames some low-level hack women writers

Just as planned. Jews are truly evil.

>t. paranoid schizophrenic

You can say sexist beta male and no one bats an eye, but the second anyone says fat feminist dyke people lose their minds.

The ABC's of Beth (2017)
Jane Becker ... (executive story editor)
Sarah Carbiener ... (story editor)
Dan Harmon ... (creator)
Mike McMahan ... (written by)
Justin Roiland ... (creator)
Erica Rosbe ... (story editor)
Tanner Tananbaum ... (staff writer)

>You can say sexist beta male and no one bats an eye

Have you seen the Sup Forums thread catalog right now?

We aren't the most representative sample of the population admittedly.

>too many times they violated the rule of Show instead of Tell.
>too many times they were talking to the audience
>Rick could have grown some and maybe said something like Beth, any Beth, mattered to him. Then try to worm out when Beth catches him.

I don't think it's the worst, but it's definitely bottom 5, and definitely below the female-written episodes.

I would put Interstellar Cable 2, Get Schwifty and Ricksy Business below it.

Rick's speech at the end was cringey as fuck

>Ricksy Business
That's one of the highlights of S1 though.

I bet (((Becker, Carbiener, Tannenbaum, Rosbe))) etc. are going to do just fine while Gao will never get a job on a cable tv show again.

but not as cringy as Summer calling jerry a racist beta sexist loser.

It had by far the worst Beth/Jerry subplot of any S1 episode, and hitler lincoln was incredibly cringeworthy.

sitting here waiting for the link to drop

Prove me wrong, faggot

It's been on TPB for like an hour now.

what's TPB? can't you just fucking upload it?

Is this your first day on the internet or something? Fucking google it, retard.

>rick unironically saying reddit

IT'S OVER

i just found this site linked on /r/television. spare me the attitude.

READ IT ON REDDIT

every other moment of dialogue was a backhanded attack on their audience.

thats not how paranoid schizophrenics work sweetie

>implying Dan Harmon is a man

umm sweetie no

>dan tries to prove "women haters" by letting a women ghost write an episode
how dumb does he think people are?

His entire defense of the female writers was that writing is such a collaborative effort, the name listed under "written by" doesn't even matter. That doesn't mesh with your theory about ghostwriting.

Rofl what a fag, hopefully when you spend the rest of the night jerking off to hentai you'll take a good long look at yourself and realize other people jerking off to hentai look down on you.

i don't know what your post means but you're a nigger

>expecting contradiction free memes from dan the harmon
meshes perfectly fine over here

underrated defense mechanism

You two make up right now

not that guy but thanks

>women write shitty episodes
>WE ALL WRITE THEM WE JUST PUT A RANDOM PERSON'S NAME AS THE WRITING CREDIT
>men write shitty episodes
>ONLY MEN WORKED ON THIS ONE WOMEN ARE FUNNY GET OVER IT

When Dan Harmon offs himself the world will immediately improve. But he's the kind of sack of shit that's going to stick around forever.

we're not talking about the population, retard. OP mentions Sup Forums specifically.

Am I the only one who liked it?

*slurred speech*
45% OF AMERICA IS NAZI
*drools over himself*
LIKE WTF WE NEED DIVERSITY
*becomes Slavoj Zizek look-alike*
FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Like McMahan is a transman

>quickly changes all male written episodes with female,and female with males

Hahhahha

>>women write shitty episodes
>>WE ALL WRITE THEM WE JUST PUT A RANDOM PERSON'S NAME AS THE WRITING CREDIT

This never happened. Also, nobody complained when the Citadel episode was written by two men.

>implying R&M going to shit is anything but Dan Harmon ruining another one of his shows
More women writers = less people willing to shoot down Harmon's terrible ideas

Yes, this is the worst episode in the entire series. Doesn't matter who wrote it.

not just a man, a mahan

I liked it too. The 'beta sexist' thing wasn't an attack on males it was more shitting on Jerry and Rick's thing at the end was sophomorish nihilism at its worst but that's part for the course at this point, the show was never good for much more than a few laughs

That was literally Dan Harmon's original defense of the female writers ("we all work on everything). Please refrain from commenting on subjects you know nothing about.

umm no sweetie

Fucking idiot.

>And if any fan has a problem with any individual episode of Rick and Morty — or any scripted series with a writers room, for that matter — Harmon pointed out that it’s unfair to single out the credited writer (particularly if that writer is not the showrunner).

>“It’s total ignorance of how writing a television show works,” Harmon adds. “It’s frustrating enough having run Community for several years to see threads like, ‘Oh well, it makes sense this episode was written by Andy Bobrow because when Hilary Winston wrote her episode she tends to linger more on dialogue and Andy is better at the I-want-to-hold-you moments.’ And I want to scream at my computer: ‘You idiots, we all write the show together!’

sorry hun wont work

If they all write the show together then why does it say written by one writer? Why not list all their names in the credits?

I'm just relaying Harmon's excuse. If Harmon says they all write all the episodes, then when a male is credited as THE writer, it's still fair to blame the addition of females to the writing staff.

Is his excuse legit? Do they just pick some random writer to credit as THE writer for each episode? Probably not.

Because the writing credit goes to whoever came up with the basic premise. Evey writer then pitches in ideas, dialogue, and refinements.

>every episode is the worst episode

It was obviously a ghost writer.

>implying that is not precisely what happened

lol

One person writes the general outline for the episode, and then they work on it together in the writers room.

It seems it was written by a racist beta sexist loser.

100% correct.
Dan is trying to put out the flames that his affirmative action cunts have caused.

That fat cunt knows that of the audience knew who exactly cane up with what that there would be a huge shit storm against his affirmative action cunts.

At least slavoj zizek can induce doubt into the lib shills if they are intelligent enought to follow his mental rhetoric.

He is still an omega cuck but his 2 documentaries are really good.

East? I thought you said wreest.

>The 'beta sexist'
it does not belong to this show. it is retarded to use these words in a scifi show

>this thread

so its true.
this board really is reddit incarnate.

This one was actually the worst non improv episode.

>They've made it clear that they just put a name up there and that they "all write it"
This is how most TV shows work. Sup Forums reacting like this is something new to them just shows how little they actually know.

Point out that Dan Harmon said all the episodes are written by all the writers and the credits are arbitrary.

No, I liked it. Don't let the idiots here effect your judgement.

Had some funny moments but maaaann did that nihilism bullshit go to far...

>You're smart, you'll try to climb over society but it'll eventually consume you

Do you know how many "tfw to intelligent" redditors just got further enabled to be total shitlords by that

He's literally quoting Dan Harmon's defense of token vagina equipped writers.

Friendly reminder that Dan Harmon believes there are 100 million secret Nazi soldiers hidden within the U.S. awaiting orders to kill him.

>male writer has a mother so it's obviously her fault that the episode is badly written

Why is Sup Forums obsessed with this idea that whatever values this episode represented that they didn't like occur only in women? Like Dan Harmon himself isn't a virtue signalling, social justice promoting liberal?

It's going to be a liberal-minded show, regardless of how much you enjoy it.

All the episodes that focus on the family drama are complete ass. The show needs to focus on Rick and Morty going on adventures I don't give a shit about Beth and Jerry's relationship falling apart.

God damn I wish it was true

Are they just trying to get rid of their fans on here? Like i thiught justin roiland was a cool guy but i guess he is just another dick after our money and wont stand up to the leftys incharge of hollywood

Get out dan

get a clue

Why is jerry racist and sexist?
I like rick and morty and the adventures, I just want the politics stuff to go.
Still I like it.

I like Sup Forums, I just want the politics stuff to go

Why are identity politics obsessed morons so focused on isolating liberal values as wrong-think and death to comedy?