lmao

>manhattan island
>peninsula

Apollo 11

Lets see your shithole being attacked by 727s you faggot

The moon landing?

Good choice but doesn't have that same feel of unknowable chaos

Kennedy assassination a possible runner up

K. More people watched it and it will probably be remembered longer than 9/11.

I think the better question is what would top 9/11?

Yeah by people whos country had nothing to do with it. You'll never feel the true feeling of achievement

youtube.com/watch?v=J_8HEvE8k58

Required viewing for 9/11 nuts. Start at 44 seconds. The music is still playing on the speakers in the plaza. You can hear Billy Joel's She's Always a Woman to Me and The Bee Gee's How Deep is Your Love.

Simply disaster-kino

Holy fuck 9/11 was 2 weeks ago. I don't remember anyone talking about it.

Real life Kino is coming to Asia very soon.

The video has cuts but the music doesn't skip?? Seems like the music has been added in after

youtu.be/2Pxk4zy_SQw

>putting flying snackbars over overcoming space and gravity to place a man on the motherfucking MOON

>I don't remember anyone talking about it.

Everyone forgot. Not even joking about it, it's been a decade and a half, these things aren't in the public consciousness forever.

Give it another 10 years and the light show at 9/11 will be stopped for cost or because nobody remembers or cares.

Ironically while 9/11 is snoozed by, you're still in the longest ongoing wars in your history.

>Yeah by people whos country had nothing to do with it.
I think even more Americans watched the Moon landing than 9/11, but I might be wrong about that.
>You'll never feel the true feeling of achievement
As opposed to 9/11? Maybe I'm Afghani, or one of the 9/11 planners who got away, dumbass. I seriously don't know what the fuck you meant by this point.

I only learned about it because I was subscribed to the Trump campaign's texts and got something about it. Makes you think.

Calm down Samir

Bigfoot sighting

Is there any footage of the bodies of jumpers around the towers before they collapsed? Allegedly there were body parts everywhere and more bodies falling all the time, but it's never been shown because it's too graphic.

Personally I don't like 911 because it seems like an excuse to remember why we hate muzzies
Granted I can come to my own reasons why I do but i t Razzle's my raisins when I see gay shit like "come together" or "togetherness" as themes for 911 remembrance when the reality is that the only lasting horseshit from that debacle was the exploitatively named Patriot Act and subsequent extremely inefficacious formation of the TSA

The only people that "forgot" weren't actually of age at the time.

remember all the crazy intense support of police, firefighters and paramedics/emts? That pretty much died after a year or two.

9/11 actually happened

I remember months later on the news they found bones and bone fragments on neighboring rooftops of shorter buildings

>Someone else says muzzies

People still believe the 9/11 meme?

Meme or not its still crazy

the music clearly skips though

Goober

nah

>two tallest buildings in the world
>gigantic symbols of infidel imperialism
>right next to each other
>we blow up one of them
>now all the infidels are watching
>then
>we blow up the other one
>praise be to allah & to muhammad his prophet PBUH, they built two of the fuckers

There's a photo I have saved somewhere of the courtyard where like 80 bodies landed before the tower collapsed....taken from a neighbouring skyscraper....its fucking sickening, no wonder they didn't show it....like 300 square meters just littered with bright red and yellow ooze, like 100 bugs hit your windshield at 200 mph....

I don't have it on this hdd, but I do have this....among the many pictures of the towers collapsing you can see PEOPLE among the wreckage. These poor cunts aren't dead yet.

Any surprise so many first responders are killing themselves?

>implying they had tvs
>most of them will be dead or have family/friends who will be killed within a few years in the subsequent conflict
>and in the next one
>and the next one
>and it's still going
at least we got to burn an american flag that one time totally worth it lol

>tallest buildings in the world
lmao they weren't destroyed in 1973 stupid

It looks like a Michael Bay movie but its actually fucking real

youtube.com/watch?v=O2gUmTYlPoI

any natural disaster
any 20th century war
youtube.com/watch?v=GTM9hIIPwTw

Nagasaki Hiroshima

The answer is, the Inside Job footage of 9/11 in the hands of collectors like Dick and Rummy.

I miss that show so much.

>ywn have lesbian friends to watch 9/11 with

I have a webm of some of what your talkng about. I dont want to get band though on a SFW board.

youtube.com/watch?v=eF-fyn-WfIs
unbeatable
gives me way more chills that 9/11

because the hurricane hit around the same time

Waco was good value TV cos it was like getting a full season of a show rather then just a single movie. Also oj Simpson chase was quality news. All the Michael Jackson trial was pretty good stuff and before that Vietnam and WW2 was worth tuning in for.

It's a lion it's huge!

Japans tsunami 2011 was natural disaster kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-yRIbLjTYU
youtube.com/watch?v=noq8FYvRqgs&t
youtube.com/watch?v=Hao0KYXIB2w

shame the rabid support our troops bullshit didn't

big badaboom

>The old guy causally strolling away from the tsunami

W-was he ok?

DON'T WORRY ABOUT WHO I AM, I'M RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF YOUR SHIT SO WHAT THE FUCK

>longest ongoing wars in your history.
The war on terror is a never ending war user.

Watching broadcast footage of the Tet Offensive, and the Vietnam War in general, is pretty fantastic.