Cries and collapses from pressure while his friend is getting killed in front of him

>cries and collapses from pressure while his friend is getting killed in front of him
>10 min later he gains the courage to command 20 nazis and kills one of them for showing friendliness towards him

YAAAS KWEEN SLAY THEM NAZIS FUCK DRUMPF AND WHITE "PEOPLE"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yr4ds4C6M0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do you people misinterpret movies that badly
is it low IQ?

Wtf i love the Waffen SS now

He shoots steam boat willie right?

Band of Brothers>>>>>>>Saving Private Ryan
Fucking hate when people talk about SPR like it's the godsend of WWII movies/tv

Stormniggers have the -niggers part for a reason.

Waffen SS Dirlewanger went a bit too easy on the Belorussians and Polish if you ask me

>how do you people
take the bait

You can't really compare the both, Band of Brothers has 10 hours to work with, SPR has 2. They're both at, or extremely near to the peak of what a war movie should be though.

The Pacific>>>>>>>Band of Brothers
Fucking hate when people talk about BoB like it's the godsend of WWII movies/tv

pacific has too much bad acting and a painful atmosphere

Yeah, he does. But the guy who kills mellish is a different guy.

Thin Red Line >>>>>>> The Pacific
Fucking hate when people talk about The Pacific like it's the godsend of WWII movies/tv

This. He killed a man who already surrendered. Even when he finds his balls he's still a coward

Pacific was awful

Acting was just boring, junky side stories in aus

>and a painful atmosphere
Yeah it was all sunshine and rainbows on Okinawa. Are you one of those cunts that calls BoB comfy? Fuck outta here.

SPR had unique and magnificent cinematography and it's one of the most distinct and beautiful looking films ever.
You're on a film board, you retard. The fact that you compare a TV mini series to a film in some arbitrary, not even mentioned metric proves how retarded you are. Just stop posting.

I knew how shitty it was, the show still made me want to kill myself

>American WW2 movies
Please. Das Boot is clearly superior and Generation War is the better than Band of Brothers.

>generation war
How to out yourself as an idiot child who thinks he's edgy for watching a TV show about "WW2 Germans", thinking it's daring and unique. It's a horrible, made for TV drama. There are other well done films with the same topic, but you don't know them becauase you're an edgy child.
Just kill yourself.

You imply a lot there.
I liked Generation war because the acting was top notch, the characters had a lot of development (just look at Friedhelm and Wilhelm) and their stories were interesting.

The fact that you even compare those two different TV shows proves that you're an idiot. Just one thing, but Generation War doesn't even come close to the production value of Band of Brothers. Other things are subjective, but even then I can tell you that Generation War's story was incredibly uninspired and full of tropes already seen in other shows. Band of Brothers had the advantage of being based on real life people, but it still managed to grip you in and you were surprised by everything that happened. Despite it being based on real life events one could be familiar with and being fairly limited in expectations because of its war theme.

>Timothy

Ooh oo noo noo no ahaha *inhales*

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thin Red Line > Band Of Brothers > Das Boot
> Shit > SPR
Spielberg is a hack

It's trash really

>It's trash really
thin red line?

No Saving Private Ryan

Oh, you had me worried for a second there. Also i forgot about Bridge, great movie

The fact that the krauts were a bunch of skin heads in Private Ryan took away a lot of the authenticity.

ayyyy

>watching scripted films for the authenticity
>two soldiers having short hair upsets him more than soldiers shooting at each other from 5 meters and running around in the open

Could you out yourself as a bigger retard? I don't think so. All your "knowledge" stems from Sup Forums. You have no real interest in anything. You just like to adopt edgy superficial opinions and then point them out to reinforce your false intelligence.
Stop posting you imbecile.

>We will never get a 6 hour directors cut of Thin Red Line

Can't even watch that movie anymore on account of how much content its cunt director cut.

Yeah ok the omaha beach head and the german defensive positions were not exactly authentic either but whatever cool down that vagina of yours toyota prius driver.

>how much content its cunt director cut.
what? terry probably would've left it at about 5 hours if they let him.

no one shaved their head for fun back then

It's a film you retard.
The bunkers in Omaha beach, with their towering, central and bleak presence could be a metaphor for the fascism in Europe. Those and similar unauthentic elements can be excused because it's art. Being realistic and authentic isn't its primary objective, nor is it even in the top priorities.
But you don't notice things like that, you just want to feel cool by parroting Sup Forums opinions because you have no thoughts of your own to contribute, so you have to leech of other (idiots') opinions to feel better about yourself.

They looked like fucking concentration camp in mates and not soldiers.

It's a stylistic choice you idiots.

Read the trivia on IMDB

>recorded 3 hours of narration by Billy Bob Thorton and used none of it
>Filmed Adrian Brodie as a man character than cut him to about 3 minutes screen time
>Cut Bill Pullman, Gary Oldman, Lukas Haas, Viggo Mortensen, Martin Sheen, Jason Patric, and Mickey Rourke out of the film
>destroyed all the cut footage/narration so no 6 hour directors cut

this is why i drink

OY VEY HITLER WAS A MEMBER OF THE KKK

>The bunkers in Omaha beach, with their towering, central and bleak presence could be a metaphor for the fascism in Europe.
Is this is goes for art in the West? What a fucking joke World War 2 Partisan movies had fucking more meaningful symbolism.

They were all evil racist nazis user. The audience wasn't suppose to sympathize with them in the slightest, and the only time you were meant to feel any kind of empathy/pity for them was just a trick to show you why Nazi's should never be treated as such.

The whole thing is your basic jewllywood propaganda.

This.
Spr is Jewish propaganda. And objectively a terrible movie.
No character development whatsoever just wall to wall violence.

how do you know any of that was good tho? the movie is great the way it is on the directors cut
>>Filmed Adrian Brodie as a man character than cut him to about 3 minutes screen time
good he was one of the worst actors / characters in the entire movie

This movie was terrible. So full of contrived bullshit. (((Spielberg))) is a hack.

Why did I see George Clooney in some set pictures? Was he also cut out?

my dad worked for malick he said it was awesome

>this scene

He has a 30 second scene at the end of the movie.

Maybe, guess we'll never know. I think it's a 10/10 the way it is tho.
Literally in the movie for a grand total of 1 minute giving some speech. I hate clooney tho so idc

I don't get it

Not watching real documentaries and books.
TV everyone.

it was kino really

Care to explain? It's been awhile.

Malick is a genuine sperg of a director.

>my dad
ye i trust malick to know how to make a great movie over your dad. what did your dad do on set?

he just runs up to the tiger and shoots the driver through the viewport.
Obviously a tank would have thick protective glass so that this exact thing wouldn't happen

You only like that because you think it being from Yugoslavia makes it exotic and meaningful. Hint: it's not and it's just one of the dozens of generic WW2 themed partisan films from Yugoslavia.

Funny how SPR is claimed to be >The whole thing is your basic jewllywood propaganda.
but films like Bitka na Neretvi get a pass despite being the communist version of that. That just proves what kind of retarded idiots everyone here is. Perhaps you should go back to your pol box and leave film discussion to grown ups.

>another false flag nigger trying to associate trump and nazis
Fuck off.

he was a fluffer

I'm starting to think this is literally Steven Spielberg shitposting

hot. who did he fluff?

malick can only film if he has a raging boner.

I doubt you can think at all.

>Obviously a tank would have thick protective glass so that this exact thing wouldn't happen
Well whaddayaknow you're right

Here. You can have this discount Malick/Bay film

youtube.com/watch?v=yr4ds4C6M0s

>le anything being symbolism makes it good meme

I want the Batman vs Superman brainlets to leave

>You only like that because you think it being from Yugoslavia makes it exotic and meaningful. Hint: it's not and it's just one of the dozens of generic WW2 themed partisan films from Yugoslavia.
And it still has more symbolic depth than Saving Private Ryan and even they took the time to mask the real T34's as a Tiger tank because that's what the Germans used unlike that hack Steven Spielberg.. Let's have the Germans use L1A1 or PPSH 41 it's not like it will ruin the movie in way.

Do you have any reading comprehension?
No one claimed it was "good". The point is that it's a piece of art and not meant to be authentic or realistic. You have retards nitpicking art apart because they think scripted films should be documentaries.

>I want the Batman vs Superman brainlets to leave
Then start by leaving first, retard.

Friendly reminder that all of you think you'd be a badass like the sniper guy or Tom Hanks' character but you'd actually be this guy if you were in the war.

Maybe he shot through the glass dickhead

There's a part in Otto Carius' "Tigers In The Mud" that he describes how the Russian anti-tank riflemen were so skilled that they could shoot at the viewports with their rifles from far away and blind the crew by blocking them with the bullets.
And it aint a Thompson

>babby who plays world of tanks read the trivia sections about how they used different tanks to achieve a very close look to the actual tanks used in WW2
>babby spouting his superficial knowledge about the "pop music" of wars
>thinks it's somehow relevant and detriment to the film's greatness

thats not how it works
the thompson isnt going to do anything to that glass

Rabbi, you're projecting.

>his only arguments are some ad-hominems

How haven't you killed yourself yet? If I told you that I'm a muslim, are you gonna kill yourself now because your whole world is shattered?

What do you guys think about Das Boot?
I saw the Directors Cut and thought it was really good

>da nazis are people too!
>look! feel sorry for the mass murderers !
no thanks Sup Forums

No seriously who are you quoting? Shame that a clown such as yourself will let a movie with a budget of what? 80 million dollars get away with all of this.

>uses a bunch of far fetched insinuation as an insult
>b-b-but ad-hominem goyim.
And of course you're lying my little jew and I voted for Hillary for you information.

I am quoting your thought process, idiot.
The differences are negligible and not noticeable by normal people. Even those that notice put it off as it's not distracting.

The only retards who find it distracting are petty idiots like you who think they're very smart for having superficial knowledge about the most popular war out there and who think it makes them cool for knowing and pointing that out. hint: it doesn't, it only makes you look like an obnoxious, pretentious retard.

It's art guys who cares if it was the Polish,British,Canadians or whatever it's art. Might as well been the martians.

>but films like Bitka na Neretvi get a pass
Wut? I didn't say that, and I don't think anyone else in this thread did either...you ok user? But at any rate, it probably "gets a pass" because it comes off as a breath of fresh air in an otherwise overly crowded "allies are heros and the nazis are evil" scene. Nice to see different sides and perspectives.

t. woman

i wish :(

>Nice to see different sides and perspectives.
Are you legitimately retarded? Have you watched the Yugoslavian films? Have you watched Bitka na Neretvi?
It's about ALLIES fighting Germans and the Germans are portrayed as evil in all of those films. Why do you even bother discussing these films if you've never watched one of them?

>The only retards who find it distracting
If the movie had a much lower budget i would cut it some slack on these parts but the fact stands 80 million dollars sorry nope.

lame

>hate when people talk about SPR like it's the godsend of WWII movies/tv
it literally is. there's no denyimg that. people are STILL trying to top it 20 years later and BoB+the pacific wpuld not have existed without. It also jumpstarted ww2 fps games.

You are moving the goal posts now cretin you talked earlier about symbolic meaning and that's where the Battle of Neretva comes into play. It was never about some portrayal about the Germans.

>no character development
Matt Damon remembered his brothers face
Corporal Pussy learnt to execute prisoners
Legolas died
And Tom Hanks was a teacher, creative writing

tell me im worthless and a loser
:3

>3 hours of narration by Billy Bob Thorton
that sounds fucking awful tho

Lawrence of Arabia is a terrible film because the camels they used were Camelus bactrianus and not Camelus dromedarius.

I am not moving anything I am pointing out that person's stupidity by literally quoting his post.
This all started when some retards, possibly even you, claimed that the film is bad because it has some petty historical inaccuracies. What's even worse is that retards like you ignore the more obvious and glaring inaccuracies so they can point out their pop-knowledge about the war.
The superficial symbolism was just one of the elements used to convey that it's a work of art, not a documentary. You don't judge it based on its authenticity you fucking idiot, you judge it based on its cinematography and other film related aspects. But you and everyone else aren't capable to judge it that way, because you're idiots with no film related knowledge.

Kys all of you. Here's a show that was made into a movie and both remain fantastic and the best WW2 movies/tv

holy fuck user. Give it a rest.

>gets exposed for his retardation
>give it a rest would you?!?!?!

Go watch some films, idiot.

>protective plexiglass
>withstanding a 50+ cal bullet
wow why not just make the entire tank out of that material

Kelly's Heroes is better than this flick.

Well then stay the fuck away from using a historical setting such as WW2. Make up some fantasy universe and then tell the story from that point.