>Hi I'm Jonny Knoxville, and this is Golf Course Airhorn

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FCh4zsbQwwE
youtube.com/watch?v=37mb7p97QJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk
youtube.com/watch?v=mV3L3I1dJqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I've got bursitis.

I miss Jackass. I can't believe these guys will die in my lifetime.

Hi im Ryan Dunn and this is me driving a car really fa-

It was suicide

The simplicity of the air horn prank really completes it.

>Hi I'm Johnny Knoxville, and this is Poo Poo and Pee Pee Prank #3134951488591111

As juvenile as Jackass is, there really wasn't that much stunts involving feces. And the one that did were actually funny.

There was 2 too many

>Shitting in public prank
>Running while pooping prank
>Catapult portapotty prank
>Trainset pooping prank
>Fart inhaler prank
>Drinking fat man ass sweat

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a couple too

Ok, you win. Jackass is all about poopoo.

Honking the horn when the guy tee'd off at them killed me

You missed eating poo poo prank

Man I really miss sitting around with a group of guys watching this shit then trying dumb stuff, kicking each other in the nuts.

What ever happened to snake guy? What the fuck did he do next?

He's dead too

>phone Bam
>you ded?
>no
>who was phone?

What? he's dead.

What was the farthest you went in fucking with a friend? Me? I grabbed his automatic airsoft rifle and unloaded it into him while only being a couple feet away. There was no build up to it. I just thought it would be funny. Nobody else found it funny.

Thinking back, we were fucking gay.
Just hitting each other the balls with bats and shit. Trying to prank others with fake dog shit eating dares.
I did wreck my mates house though. I spear tackled a dude and he side stepped and put my head through the dry wall, like sticking out into the next room.
We were all drunk so guys just started headbutting at the hole and made it much worse

Blame it on Dave "Shits to Misbehave" England

These guys are the ones I most expect to die in my lifetime, one already did.

>it's a "friends play gay chicken with each other and end up kissing thinking the other will pull back" episode
Nigga they were gay

You only have to worry about catching a shot in the eye

>what the fuck did you do to me?
>what was that shit?
>it’s in my eyes
youtu.be/FCh4zsbQwwE

It was still funny though

Upon rewatching I think Dunn was super underrated. He was just as retarded as the others but not an annoying bitch and kind of the voice of reason. He was also pretty cute

A friend was driving a go cart and as he went past on the straight I fastballed an apple that hit him square in the chest. He just let go off the steering wheel and slumped over while hugging his chest and sat there wheezing. Everyone thought I was a psychopath while I was nervously trying to laugh it off like it was a Jackass skit.

I thought it would be more funny, in the movies those sort of antics always end with laughter and play fighting, "oh you got me good you scoundrel". Fuck you Hollywood you didn't prepare me for this shit.

still the best imo.

>golf course near where I live
>drive by regularly
>always lay on horn when people are about to take a swing
classic

Gave me a hearty kek. I’ve been in that exact situation and remember frantically trying to console my friend and telling him
>it’s ok you can hit me! Just don’t tell anybody

youtube.com/watch?v=37mb7p97QJ8

You mean Manny, the animal handler? With the cool shark tooth necklace. He's still alive.

>tfw never thought to do anything gay

>be 13
>watching Jackass with friend
>Mum walks in
>"Hi I'm Wee man and this is sandcastle vagina"

I was that retarded kid that started jumping off roofs and almost broke my leg trying to imitate Jackass

>not keeping Cartoon Network or some other channel on the “last” channel
>not quickly fumbling for the remote and hitting the last button as soon as you hear a parent coming
You did it all wrong

my greatest Jackass experience is going to see Jackass 2 at some dodgy cinema that was the only one in town showing it when we were 14.
The entire cinema was empty except for this one couple who were probably in there 60s. Every single stunt the man would either start dry heaving or say something like "Jesus! This is disgusting!" " What is wrong with these peeople?!"

I remember being like 14 or 15 seeing jackass 2. My older brother and his friend who were 19 got us in. I guess that they figured that was enough to get me and my younger brothers in, both 12 and 13 at the time. We told my parents we were seeing “Man of the Year” starring Robin Williams. When we got home my dad wanted to know how it was. We said it was funny and thought that would be the end of it but proceeded to inmocently ask us some funny parts from the movie. Me and my brothers proceed to make up fictional scenes from a political comedy movie we didn’t actually see for the next 15 or so minutes

My friends and I used to play this game where we would make each other uncomfortable through physical contact and whoever quit first lost. We were super competitive, but at first no one could make it past anything more than sliding our hand up their thigh or something.

We got better at it though.

im pretty sure this bit was staged with actors

90% of it was.
Viva la bam was nothing but staged acts.

Kek

Was the taxi cab terrorist skit staged? I don’t think I want to know the answer

the whole point of the skit was that it was staged retard, the driver was a pretty famous actor too

No you idiot. I meant was Ehren in on it? Like did he believe the taxi driver was real and was forcing him into the trunk of the car or was that all for the camera

Is anyone here Ehren? Then how the fuck would we know? kys

90% wasn't staged. to say that all of viva was staged is horse shit. it obviously had it's moments and other times that required to tie the episode story together etc but to say it was all completely staged in its entirety is bullshluck

All of Jackass was faked and CGI. I can't believe kids bought into this shit.

Why don’t you relax. Why are you so angry
>user points out most skits are staged
>oh dude that would suck if my favorite skit was staged. Does anybody know if it was
>KILL YOURSELF RETARD HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I KNOW

Cringe: The Thread

>Reddit:the post
Get out of here you dweeb. Either you were born in 1999 or had absolutely no friends in the early 00s

how do you know?

>bullshluck
How're you doing, Yankel.

definitely the worst of em

>yfw these shows are youtube tier material right now

>implying any of the half assed attempts on YouTube can compare jackass
Jackass wasn’t even about the stunts half the time. You watched it for the personalities and genuine friendships not
>DUDE ITS JUST A PRANK

Are you planning to kill me or something?

one lad passed out from the drink once and three of us slapped his face with our dicks and put our balls on him for a few minutes and recorded it.

n-not gay.

Me and my friends had those razor scooters and we would fill our mouths up with red food coloring and ride the scooters head first into the wall near store exits and spit the food coloring all over the wall just to film the reactions from people leaving the stores.

probably not the best prank, but it was funny seeing those people freak out

Nigga u gay

Lol dude yes it was. You really think Bam ripping off the roof of some 'random' house to fuck with Mike Vallely wasn't staged?

How about when Dunn jumped into sewage?

youtube.com/watch?v=tks_6VzRjXk

I think he gave up on that. If you watch that new Bam documentary he has like terabytes of footage he has to sift through and he can’t make it the way he wants. Bam posting always gives me a laugh but I’d like to see him unJUST and reign in a new era of jackass kino

youtube.com/watch?v=mV3L3I1dJqI

Best Stunt?
Best Stune

Can confirm. My uncle worked on the cgi for them, Wee Man wasn't actually a midget, that was just special effects.

I've seen a couple of the jackass crew in person. They live in my area.

My mother's husband worked in the makeup department, Preston and Phil are the same person, just with different wigs.

Steve-O is still the GOAT

Do you think he does these stunts to have something to distract him so he won't succumb to drugs again?

>literally burn yourself
>walk in to hospital a week later and ask for some burn cream
I wonder what the staff thought

Apparently they were 4th degree burns, and he refused painkillers

>oh no! He’s retarded!

The best that came out of Jackass was 2.5

I really liked how they explained shit, and Darth was great.

I remember that scene. The forshadowing was cool.

>Dunn can't drive for shit.

I didn't say it wasn't staged. I said the show in it's entirety wasn't staged.

even frantz spoke about it being staged just not in it's entirety. you obviously have shit staged for the story to appropriately tie in all together

One of the funniest parts in the series.

The boyos were better

>ughhh it was in my moutthhh!!!!
>why did you put it in your mouth?

>I wonder what the staff thought
"Oh shit, here comes Steve-O again."

daint's a prick though

>refused painkillers

THAT is a man who wants off the junk. Good for him.

is that?.......

oh no.....

LOL