So Sup Forums, if you hate Rick and Morty as much as you claim, why do you continue to watch and discuss it?

So Sup Forums, if you hate Rick and Morty as much as you claim, why do you continue to watch and discuss it?

because this is the internet.

some people are only happy if they are unhappy/outraged
it seems like it shouldn't make sense, but it's true

P I C K L E S

Because a Merkal mod told reddit about Sup Forums and now we have to put up with all you reddfugees making lame threads to re-post on r/Sup Forums.

Hope... that's why

It's popular and especially hated, so it's going to be discussed.

Sup Forums is so tsundere for Rick and Morty, it's cute

I liked the first 6 episodes.

Redditors love saying that they hate reddit

>being this familiar with reddit
back you go

Why watch shos you like, when you can watch shows you hate? Especially when the only thing you really enjoy is being enraged.

10 R&M threads right now. Where is /r&m/?

Because it is the most 'Sup Forums' show there is

If you're so smart why are you a woman?

uh oh triggered snowflakes look out!!

Why does Sup Forums hate women?

If you just accept that a lot of the people on this site are pretty fucking dumb then you can be free of all of this

I personally don't.

>people like the show
>occasional real thread and lots of meme threads
>find out the next season is adding female writers
>IT'S THE WORST FUCKING SHOW ON TV

this place is like clockwork sometimes.

Did the second season actually add female writers? If so Sup Forums is right again.

underrated post

Third season

>MUH ANTI REDDIT CULTURE

I dont hate it, I like it a lot. I don't actually pay attention to who wrote the episodes (the whole women-men writing thing is just bait anyway). but this season has just been a bit boring, they're focussing too much on the family, it's telling when the best episodes of the season have nothing to do with them and just focus on Rick and Morty. I want zany adventures, I don't give a fat shit about Rick's daughter's marriage or Summer's boyfriend issues like wtf.

Okay, then I'm going to be progressive and nondiscriminatory and say that possibly, the show sucks not necessarily because of female writers.

packed with underage and virgin manchildren in equal measure

i only watched 4 episodes and decided that I hated it.
I skim through threads of shows I have a basic knowledge of out of (sometimes masochistic) curiousity

I completely forgot it was on tonight. Came here and saw the thread bombs and realized I forgot about it.
I don't care anymore. It got really bad really fast. It and south park are dead to me.
There are literally no good shows anymore.
I'm stuck with the fucking Orville which is average at best.
Comedy central doesn't make shows that aren't liberal circle jerks.
Adult swim doesn't make shows anymore.
Amc spent all its money on breaking bad I guess because they haven't got shit.

Hopefully something coming this fall is unexpectedly amazing because from where I'm standing everything is shit.

watch bojack horseman

I don't watch it. It's just R&M threads are as awful and continuous as GoT threads, I don't watch either but I will shitpost about them faggots.

Don't have netflix and don't plan on getting it and don't care enough to pirate it.

I like Rick and Morty. Of this season, only one episode was bad, and here's how bad it was: I don't even remember it or what it was about. So, it clearly wasn't offensively bad, just boring bad. And that's pretty good at, like, what? Nine episodes?

I think most of the salty posters are actually honest fans of the first two seasons (some of just the first or of specific episodes of each season) that noticed a dip in quality and tried to attribute the increase of shitty family drama to the most obvious change between s1 and s3: shoehorning in female writers just for the sake of more vaginas in the writer room and the progressing liberal undertones in the new season. Now I'm not saying it's just "incompetent roasties" but the effect their presence and ideas has on the male writing staff and their concepts for episodes. You can argue if these changes are for the better or worse but you can't deny female influence hasn't tempered with the series.

tell me if you are such a great writer why do you only come up with ideas of talking fruits and vegetables?

>noticed a dip in quality
but s3 is better than s2

>user complains about liberal circle jerks
>"I bet he would liek Bojack"

Are you retarded or something

that is odd but what ever floats your boat

Nice opinion, let me just put it over here.

watch the venture bros, best cartoon

Alright have. I'm never sure if it's still being made or has been cancelled from how fucking long they take to make new stuff.

because pleased people smile and then continue their day as if they know its only entertainment which doesn't effect their quality of life.

November 4, 2018
shorter than suspected