youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

James Corden

me

how is he repugnant? you must be a trailer trash trumptard

They're all pretty repugnant.

Gurl Powa

Why does this guy look like a hyena in human form
The unkempt look he has, the nervous laughter, the constant look of slight unease like he's holding himself back from getting down on all fours and charging the nearest living creature to feed
I swear to god man I can't be the only one who sees this

He's better than Colbert, Fallon, (modern day) Conan and Corden.

I remember his show was tanking until ole drumphfy got elected, he must have been the happiest fellow out there.

All of them make Trump jokes, all of them criticize the current administration but then they turn around and suddenly become all buddy buddy with Spicer. Those people don't have a shred of backbone in their body.

you're a fucking idiot. no one is buddy buddy with Spicer, they were making fun of him to his face.

it's the beady little eyes

I like his audience interaction and little bits out on the streets, like the stuff letterman used to do. Colbert doesnt even do any bits outside of interviews does he?

I liked him during the Man Show/Crank Yankers days. What happened? Did (((someone))) get to him?

Seth Meyers by far. He's one of the worst talk show hosts I've ever seen.

a picture can actually be interpreted in many ways. But making fun of Trump might be redeeming

fpbp

I DON'T LIKE SOMEONE'S POLITICAL VIEWS, Sup Forums PLEASE HELP ME JUSTIFY MY HATRED

Colbert.

From best to worst it's
Conan
Fallon
Corden
Kimmel
Meyers
Colbert

Fun fact: Samantha Bee goes out of her way in not allowing her white children to associate with black children.

IMPEACH BRUNALD SCRUMP

Colbert had the farthest fall from grace. Colbert Report was funny. His new show just feels sad and pathetic. I dislike Le Orange Commander in Chief Man but the jokes just aren't funny.
Colbert's interview with Bill Burr was what sealed the deal for me. youtube.com/watch?v=4L8GLCYKaTI

Graham Norton is the only one I'm watching nowadays. Craig Ferguson was good and Conan used to be pretty great.

Only because you disagree with his opinions. fact is he's now the king of late night and he deserves it too his material about drumpf is actually pretty funny.

I do not disagree with most of his opinions, past or present. He's not as funny because he got old and soft and parodying 24/7 news stations is better for comedy than pitching softball interviews and making nonstop Trump jokes.
Also since when has being the biggest thing on late night been a sign of good comedy? Leno was huge and he was terrible.