DRACARIS

DRACARIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU2bIzsJ8LE&t=207
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>small bump
>both eyes instantly poked out

ummm

I was recently out drinking with my friends. We were bar-hopping and on the way from one bar to another one of my friends felt that he was gonna vomit any moment. He bent over and started retching. When I saw that he was almost there I said "Dracaris!" and he vomited all over the place. Was funny as shit. Even he had to laugh while vomiting which apparently hurt him as shit came out of his nose. Probably the most enterteined I have ever felt in regards to GoT.

haha simply ebin my man XD

I hope that's a pasta

Someone pls shop 2 BBCs in those tiny white hands

Have the cucks explained why she doesn't have a saddle?

saddles are a product of the patriarchy

Why would she have a saddle?

Kind of sounds like she says "jack off this" desu

marvel movie?

I cringed when she pronounced it with an English/Irish/whichever accent at the start of the battle in S07E04.
Season 3 pronunciation with a hard "R" is how it should be done tbqh:

youtube.com/watch?v=IU2bIzsJ8LE&t=207

That's called a rolled R my dude.

Because she was Drogo's saddle.

I want to make love to her pudgy face with my pusy

one of the spines inserts directly into her vulva, she steers him by gyrating the spine in the direction she wants to go with her hips

Obvious impostor, away with you, ser.

how else will she get stimulated at the same time while riding?

all those bumpy knobs hmmm hmmm, it was hard for Dany to be satisfied after her 1st husband

You mean those aren't real dragons? HBO lied?

>directly into her vulva
You must be 18, user

I know you don't have friends, but why out yourself so eagerly? If it hurts so bad to read a wholesome post, just ignore it. Maybe take a vacation from Sup Forums? Try to make some friends, try to acclimate to the world instead of festering in your own noxious thoughts.

Nice blog post pussy

>ywn watch 8 seasons of GoT workprints

why live