What does c3po have that jar jar binks doesn't? why do people prefer him? is it millenial nostalgia...

what does c3po have that jar jar binks doesn't? why do people prefer him? is it millenial nostalgia? the bandwagon effect maybe?

I wonder this as well. C3PO is childish and annoying as fuck. R2 isn't very likable either.

>the C3PO virgin vs the Jar Jar Chad.

C3PO is annoying yes, but Jar Jar is idiotic AND annoying.

I honestly prefer JJ. c3po is an ugly ripoff of that one qt metropolis robot

>autismo

so what are you kids gonna do when you get drafted and sent to die in a foreign war of agression for American corporate & Saudi Arabian interests?

No one likes him. He was always the worst character from the original series.

youll cry like little bitches right?

I'm too old this year. Thank fuck because I planned on claiming gay a few years ago and that wouldn't work anymore

>ready to die for their betters

good little amerikuks

>he thinks theyll stop at 24

kek. mccain's version of the law has all unmarried men under 35 and all unmarried women under 30 being subject to being drafted. get ready for basic....

Because he talks normally, does what can be expected of him and doesn't put people around him in danger.

service equals citizenship!

>Because he talks normally, does what can be expected of him and doesn't put people around him in danger
since when are these the traits of a likeable and iconic character?

>likeable and iconic character

The question was why people like him more than Jar Jar. There is the answer. He might be annoying but he's not aggressively annoying.

I'd get out either way. If I'm drafted I would murder the nearest American the second I'm handed a firearm. Trying to scare unstable wageslaves is pointless

Dodged it by enlisting during a time of IG forces. Switched to the guard to be extra safe, they're not sending us anywhere important. We just had guys get back from Cuba ffs. I'm safe and came out ahead with a couple good trades that make me a mint, I just hope they cut benefits on the neets so they feel the squeeze.

>what does c3po have that jar jar binks doesn't?
He isn't shrieking nonsense and stepping in cartoon poop every scene in service of bad physical comedy that isn't funny.

a character instead of a caricature

You realize once you do that you'll be in the military for the rest of your life anyways, right? You go straight to Fort Leavenworth where you PT all day on a literal bread and water diet. Being tried under UCMJ lets them treat you like an extra special piece of shit. At some point you have to realize that you don't have original thoughts.

fucking traitor. fight for the country you pussy. We don't wanna see a repeat of Vietnam when NK starts dropping nukes on the west coast.

SHINY

Not him but you have to realize that people have been able to get out of military service since forever.

Yeah by pooping your pants or being rich or something. Even then, Vietnam vets will tell you that the guys who wanted out didn't get out, and the weirdos just went into the army band. Only real hope is to get college deferment, so keep line 5k ready to sign up for classes at community College.

Or just go back in time and be smarter by just joining the army and skating through some bullshit IT job for 4 years so you're immune to selection.

Are medical standards loosened during a draft?

is this two threads blended into one?

If it's like the Vietnam draft then yes. I had a friend try to join in 2000, but couldn't, because he broke his arm as a kid. 2 years later he was in, no question asked, along with anyone who wanted in. I'm talking waivers for all kinds of medical shit that should get you barred, as well as moral waivers if you are a drug addict or wife beater. Insane stuff.

Granted that was voluntary, but it gives an idea of what it'll be like if they really institute a draft. You'd need to be in a wheelchair, or a verifiable, no dick tranny to get out.

I think it's because he's paired with R2D2 and as a pair the interactions are entertaining, its like an odd couple bit. Jar jar was just there without anything to play off and the humor was much more juvenile.

Have a (You) my libcuck friend

C3PO is pretty fucking stupid, too.

you truly are the C3PO of Sup Forums

dignity

Jar Jar was the key to all of it! You don't get it! You never get iiiit!!! Fuck Sup Forums!!

Best draft-dodging tip: Sever your biceps tendons at both elbows. You can still walk, you can still type, you can even jerk off, but you can't flex your elbows so you're completely useless to the military. If you're too much of a pussy, pay somebody to do it for you.