Ben Affleck is a "Belittling, Annoying, Out of Shape Creep" Says Justice League Crew

>A source revealed: “They say he’s a belittling, annoying, out of shape creep and that they couldn’t stand to work with him.

>“Everyone from wardrobe and makeup people to set dressers and carpenters are enjoying that Ben’s this lumpy Batman and say karma’s a bitch.
>“They laugh when they say Ben had to tighten the corset to fit the Batman suit – Ben offended a lot of people on the way up and he’s seeing them on the way down.”

J U S T
U
S
T

Come on, Disney. This is uncalled for.

Pajeet pls

>making millions
>some petty make-up "artist" feels superior

Why are they proud of kicking him while he's down? Did he literally bully them or something?

>White bostonian
>getting shit from jews and blacks.
yeah, sounds right.

[citation needed]

ben is pissed that WB betrayed him and snyder

>tfw marlel movies will never have kino actors who star in films under severe depression and alcoholism issues

sounds like ugly petty PA's thinking they aren't about to be fired

Idk what he did exactly but i don't like how people think others owe them kindness. He's just an employee same as them with equal say in the film, it's just that he's the one that catches shit when the movie fucking sucks

THE TEXT IS GREEN

that automatically makes it true

>A source

I read it on the internet, it must be true.

Ohhh nononono

>They say he’s a belittling, annoying, out of shape creep

Nobody calls me that.

>tfw Robert Downey syndrome Jr.

what the hell did he do

I love OPs like this because you get a glimpse into how people on this board think movies are made. At what point would Ben Affleck have any interaction with a set carpenter lol

WTF I like Affleck now.
I can even forgive him for being a muslim.

Lol at all these jealous, petty employees. Ben is clearly in great shape and doing fine, just look at him!

maybe it's due to the fact he's making worthless capeshit instead of a good dramatic role

yes

>muslim
wait wut?

???????

>defending actors

the state of this numale

He's a massive lefty Muslim apologist though

source: National Enquirer

literal fake news

nothing to see here

Why has his drinking become so much worse? Is it his divorce? I thought they divorced a while ago

... care to expand on that? Like I imagine he didn't give them lougies and swirlies and take their lunch money and beat them up and shit, so what makes them think it's cool to just shit on him? Have a little bit of respect

just replace him. can the batman movie they're working on. recast batman in a standalone film from gareth evans.

>my life is so hard I have to read scripts, play pretend, make millions, own multiple mansions, never have to do an actual work a day in my life, feel sorry for me!

DCshill plz.

Because once you have everything and all this success, you eventually realize it's hollow, that it pushes people away who love you for you, and that you're still going to die regardless of any level of success.

And you sit there, in a big house, with as much empty space inside yourself and your heart as there is in your mansion. and you drink.

But muh behind the scenes of Pirates of the Caribbean and LotR clearly show that the whole crew are literally like a family and shiet
I bet they get together all the time

Fuck off Bojack, no-one feels sorry for you

So he was playing himself in Mallrats? Neat

>>A source revealed:
Man, I fucking love these "news". Brace for more as we head towards JL premiere.

YOU CANT POINT OUT PROBLEMS IN RELIGIOUS THOUGHT! THAT'S RACIST!

his real name is Abdallah Bin Al-Fliqi

>a source said
>not even a link
The Marvel disinformation campaign is getting lazier by the day.

>I have a large penis
>and op wants to suck it
theory seems legit

I think he only defends Muslim because he wants them to destroy feminism and LGBT. Which is literally the best position you can take in the matter.

Disney Smear Campaign

A source revealed to me that OP literally can't stop sucking dick long enough to back up his own bullshit.