If you put on Wizard of Oz and Dark Side of the Moon at the same time it will sync up!

>If you put on Wizard of Oz and Dark Side of the Moon at the same time it will sync up!
Why do people keep perpetuating this blatant falsehood?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oqcd2ieFCP0
youtube.com/watch?v=kptq4ZYj4HU
youtube.com/watch?v=ssIjJ6nlnN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it does, you're just too autistic.

Kinda weird how well this lines up
youtu.be/oqcd2ieFCP0

>a 40 minute album syncs perfectly with a 2 hour movie

people are just retarded like that I guess

Fuck Dark Side of the Moon
Overrated wankery

because it has a few synchronised moments throughout the first half an hour of the movie and then never again

>the hanging munchkin is fake! its a bird!

maybe it's too complicated for you
ape shouts aka rap may be your thing

I wonder why some band really hasn't done something like this where their album matches up to a movie , I could see flaming lips doing it
Would have be one of those old movies that were like 65 mins

Are you just supposed to loop it 3 times or how does it work?

I prefer Echoes with Jupiter and Beyond

Because Roger Waters is a hack and needs shit like this to keep his shitty band relevant.

David Gilmour is cool, tho.

>popular stuff sucks by default

youtube.com/watch?v=kptq4ZYj4HU

it really doesn't

You also have to be ripped on lsd, that part never gets mentioned

>"actually there isn't really a dark side of the moon at all"
Gee thanks black science man, how would I have known otherwise?

Just the first half of the movie syncs up obviously. Even then there's just a few moments in it that something happens on screen the same time as the music changes.

Music syncing with movies is like the poor man's pareidolia

youtube.com/watch?v=ssIjJ6nlnN8

Only way I could want to do this is if I was tripping and then I'd want to do something else or at least put something else on as background visuals

it's very good but extraordinarily overrated. it doesn't belong on a best albums list, and certainly not near rank one. here's a cheat sheet: if rolling stone says that an album is one of the greatest ever, then it's not. there are only a few well known exceptions to that rule, such as blonde on blonde and highway 61 revisited

a huge chunk of pink floyd fans don't even rank dsotm among pink floyd's top 3 albums. almost nobody thinks it's better than piper or saucerful. you won't hear a song like 'money' on a perfect album. once again: that's dark side of the moon, generally considered the most overrated album of all time

>One night get pretty drunk with some friends
>Friend brings this up
>She sets up my computer to my tv and we start wizard of Oz on netflix then put DSotM on YT
>10 minutes in get board, take the key board
>Go to some hentai site and put this master piece on
>Keks were had, breasts were flashed, and normies left, twas a good night.

>unironically using twas

I use to love this shit as a teen. Got turned off later by the increasing gore in later episodes

Forgot to type that it synched up better than Oz did