Past a certain age, a man without a family, can be a bad thing

>Past a certain age, a man without a family, can be a bad thing
is he right?

Yes, of course he is. Look at a man who is over the age of 30 and has no wife or gf. Your immediate thoughts are:

>Is he gay?
or
>Is he just a loser?

Even Hollywood celebs and athletes get this treatment.

past a certain age, posting on Sup Forums can be a bad thing

Also remember that Marty is from the Deep South, where things are far more traditional and people are expected to be married or at least have children by the time they hit 25 years old.

A hotwife with her caged cuck hubby and a massive BBC

Yes because then he has to touch other people's kids.

STOP REMINDING ME OH JESUS CHRIST

yea, well a family can become a worse thing so ill take my chances.

AAAWWW FUCK YOU TOO BUDDY

WHY HAS THE WORLD GONE MAD, OWWW FUCK IM TAKING DAMAGE

I am 38, no wife, children, or family.
Pastimes include hookers, SF books, computer games.
Pretty comfy life.

That's the bad thing

he got cucked, divorced, his daughter was a whore and he ended up alone eating premade food, soooo

he got to sniff Monaghan's behind so it's not like he won't die unresolved

What age?

Asking for a friend

we're racing towards overpopulation, people should get kids and waifu if they want, but shitting on people who don't is silly

You're lucky that hookers are so easy to get wherever you are.
In America it's close to impossible. I don't even feel like getting one that much though.

>tfw feminists banned prostitution here
Meanwhile they are all sharing Chad's dick

but hadn't he lost his family when he said this?

Only Africa is, everywhere else is in decline

I think normies just get jealous of people who don't have to deal with the shit that they do. It's like the same reason why everyone always says get a job, it's disgusting to live off the state, why don't you have a partner? They just get pissed because 1. you aren't conforming and 2. you don't have a whole bunch of bullshit to fuck around with like they have to.
t. A guy who doesn't live off the state and is currently in between jobs. I have worked and will again. Never had a gf though but no one has ever bothered me about it.

>not being controlled by anyone is considered a bad thing

>t. butthurt single mom desperately looking

Without 3rd-world immigration many Western countries aren't even replacing themselves.

I like how Sup Forums is just the same exact threads and posts every day over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Feminists don't get dick.

Yes, but he just can't understand what it's like to be Rust and is trying to justify why Rust is weird by saying he was alone when Marty all Marty knows is the previous family life. He just can't conceive of being like Rust so he tries to say that the fault of Rust is not being more like him.
I know this isn't worded well. But the idea is there.

a man controls his family and isn't controlled by it. What are you, some kind of numale?

doesn't change what i said user, we're still racing towards overpopulation because the 3rd world shitters spawn 12 brats each

shit isn't sustainable in the long run

>"hurr, if you're not a Boomer-tinged lemming, that's a Bad Thing™"

>ends up losing it all, do being a piece of shit

>meanwhile the guy he was staring his nose down at get s anew perspective on life and will likely acquire a new wife and family while also being tempered by his experiences, since he wasn't a fucking tard that tied himself into all that in his 20's

A man who plays the marriage game before the age of 45 is just a retard.

The people that post these threads look like this.

>"GHEEEE I POSDED IT AGAIN! XDD GHEEE SO CRAFTY, I'M GOD HERE!! XDDD"

3rd world immigration isn't working though, they don't integrate into western society, most of them are on government benefits and they cost society more than they contribute, rising crime rates etc etc.

>we're
No, Africa is, we're fine. The problem is too many Africans. Telling people anywhere else to stop breeding isn't going to change anything as they are already in decline.

please separate white and non-white when you talk about overpopulation

While you live in America you are under the guise of a loving family. thanks to societal biases the man will never be in full control no matter how much he fools himself otherwise. the woman can at any point for any reason fair or not decide to leave you, take your money, house and children.

That's what I was getting at, we're overpopulating with the wrong kind of people so I'm hesitant to give the r/childfree mentality an inch.

Is this the thread where kissless virgins talk about having families and the meaning of life itself?
cool

ironically you're the biggest stereotype in this thread

>expecting a generation of young men who saw their fathers get relentlessly fucked by no fault divorce and alimony to make the same mistake in what's now a far more hostile social and economic climate
w e w

A guy told me one time, "Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner." Now, if you're on me and you gotta move when I move, how do you expect to keep a... a marriage?

What are you, a monk?