Why?

>Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UHJgFJTEHLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>*giggles* because of your sense of humor~ :3

i would really like to see a graph of the number of times this image is posted over time
i'm guessing we're approaching peak meam

>*Crowd ignores it just like Jonah's "I heard you get sodomised often" line and continues laughing *

>People think the French grill isn't a demon capable of shutting down any possible comeback

We can stop IT if we work together! Just give us MORE TIME

how is she so powerful., how can there be no possible retort at all. i swear jonah could hire an assasin and the assasin would somehow be her brother and go omae wa mou shindeiru on jonahs ass wtf

YOU STUPID ROASTIE SCUM I BET YOU LIKE KEKOLDS DADDY DRUMPF BRTTTTTTTTT

SERIOUSLY THOUGH WHY WAS SHE SO MEAN TO HIM? WHAT DID HE DO?

This. It was not doable because they were on her turf and people there don't speak english so the comeback would be lost in translation.

He needs to trick her to come here to be ravaged by an american crowd. She must be destroyed.

Today was the 3rd time in a row the mods deleted the thread after I posted this. This is the response the mods DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE

>Well, I can make one part of your fantasy come true right now.
>*gets up and leaves the interview*

The problem is Jonah is fat and weird looking. So no matter what any response implies hurt feelings. If he was more attractive he could easily blow it off with some jokey remark.

What is this even about?

be fat. Fatsos need to be mocked.

I THINK THIS IS IT GUYS

NO NO ITS NOT FAIR

>"Ah, but you see monsieur Hill, in my fantasy,after you leave, you immediately hang yourself"

>oooh did the poor baby got hurt?
>*crowd explodes in french laughter*

Damn, that's good. He was going to do that anyway, but leaving right then would shine mainstream spotlight more on the offender rather than on him.

This, there is no other way. She MUST come to murrica to be ripped apart by sharters.

He sounds buttblasted as fuck with this reaponse.
>She said something mean to me I'm leaving!!! :(

>Why?
oooooh
>Why not?
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
(alternatively)
>Why what?
>W-why m-make fun of me!??!?!
HA HA HA HA HA HA

>*shows her face in a faux shocked expression*
>the entire room erupts in laughter
>the video gets 9000x more views
>she gets actually relevant in the deal

Jonah get gun

Hon hon hon

This would cross the line from banter into bullying, she'd lose the support of the public if she went in for the kill like this.

I just can't see any way he could play it off like she didn't hurt his feelings. It was a good, solid burn. She planned it out ahead of time, set the trap, and he fell right in. At least this way, he shows he has too much dignity to sit there and take a beating. But he keeps his humor intact, high-roads her and makes her look bad without going overboard and showing his anger.

It's not perfect, but God damn it, it's the best we've got.

*pulls out glock*

She has so many free shots there though, "guess americans can't handle the banter"

I JUST NEED MORE TIME

WE WERE SO CLOSE

ANOTHER 12 MONTHS AND WE’LL HAVE SOMETHING

NANI?

Not bad.

>"Madam, all this just because im of the chosen people? a jew like your kind would say?"
>"I see France has learned nothing from the Dreyfus Affair"
>"Im shocked madam, shocked to find such an arrogant display of anti-semitism on tv no less"
>"Honte à toi madam, Honte à toi"

>It's not perfect, but God damn it, it's the best we've got.

tropes thread?

stop it, we need to stay focused.

GIVE UP JONAH

>Mods keep deleting the most pathetic, cringe inducing childish neurotic projection threads on the site
It's a mystery that may never be solved

>the brain power of the entirity of Sup Forums can't counter one single french weather girl
What did god mean by this?

This is the most important work Sup Forums has ever done.

Unfunny fat kike deserves everything he gets. It's just a shame he didn't kill himself out of embarrassment.

That would make him look fucking pathetic

You just can't beat nature. She is attractive and he is not, there's no amount of clever wordplay that would ever give him the upper hand. She decided to do the "impolite thing" and make a joke about their difference in status. The only "comeback" that would work would be if he could spontaneously transform himself into a man with a better face and a better body, but even that, in a way, would be admitting defeat.

The best way anyone's ever figured out to fight a battle like this is to autistically shriek about "privilege" and "unfairness" and demand that some figure of authority chastise the high-status individual for daring to "punch down" at the low-status individual. But that doesn't undo the burn of insult, it doesn't make the loser look good, the best possible outcome is to drag her down a few pegs.

God dealt her a better hand. That's all there is to it.

oooo this one is good. i also like this one "i have played many roles but i have never been a pimp

If she starts to play the race card he can claim he is being attacked for being Jew.

Besides, we already established that using a racist insult as a celebrity just wouldn't work.

That Jonah comeback is another one we can add to the list of successful retorts.

maybe he can play it naive, like

>why, what do you want to do with Brad and Leo?

think it'd work?

Need just some more time.

this, the jew card is his best bet, French people really take the Holocaust topic seriously
>"is this about my ethnicity? is it because I'm jewish? you really think that's something to make fun of? six million people had to die thanks to a bunch of white devils like you and now, in 2007, you want to remind me of it and make me suffer because of my roots?"
audience: silent as the night
roastie: forever BTFO

not after he literally said "I heard you get sodomized quite often" which fell flat btw.

>You wouldn't know :)

2007+10*

>gets so assblasted he storms off stage like a big baby
That's even worse lol

Don't think that one would work with the French. They'd probably mock him even more if he played the fat victim card.

NO NO

that would just seem petty of him

Wait, I've got it. I'VE GOT IT.

>*nods* I heard the French were romantic.

>make super smug face
>"Well it's your loss my little flower."
>twitch eyebrows up and down

too hard to execute, could be very good or very bad

This. This works. You can play up both her being a whore and that french women aren't all they're cracked up to be.

>Well, Brad's a married man, you're a little too old for Leo, and I don't tell jokes for free anymore.

>I guess it's a pretty HEAVY loss for me :)

FUCK FUCK

>le condescending cute franch girl smirk :3
You can never win.

ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAAAAAAAIR

>Oh mec, Jonah you're giving up already? And I thought you were "thick" skinned.

>Why
>Whey? Ah oui oui that explains your physique

You clearly miss the eternal drama, the blight men face in the modern world.

This interview resonates with Sup Forums because it shines light on the cruel dynamic between the fat anxious successful sperg and the vapid beautiful woman.

It doesn't matter that Jonah is a successful, talented, actor. It doesn't matter that Jonah has shown deep understanding of the human condition and great empathy for those who act and think differently. It doesn't matter that he's a well rounded and caring human being.

She doesn't want him. This talent-less woman who would be starving in the streets were it not for her family or looks now looks down on Jonah. She can go on television, and mock him for being unattractive. She can tell him to his face she'd send him out of the room while she fucks his friends. She can Laugh and the hosts laugh with her, the audience laughs with her, the world laughs with her.

How unwell the modern human is, for even though Jonah, this avatar for man's struggle, is paralyzed by this vapid cunt's cruelty. Only a woman in the modern world could get away with such a violation of the natural order. Men have had their balls taken from them. Women run wild able to say and do anything with no reason, high off estrogen.

The real answer to "what could he have done?" should be to beat the shit out of her and brutallygorilla fuck her from behind while his body guards hold everyone at gunpoint, forcing it to be aired on live television. Really ruin her. But not in this day, no, in this day he must sit frozen on the verge of tears. Sit drenched in shame while a bukakke of laughter rains down on him from all directions.

This is not about some stupid interview, this is about man's right to respect after having made great triumphs in life. Jonah deserved better, but the laws of the natural world have been burned in the flames of false equity.

tips*

I need a video damn it

>"The regrets will weight on you quite heavily, my little sunflower. :* "

>tfw we've solved the riddle

>This interview resonates with Sup Forums
Do you have proof you've been on Sup Forums for at least 5+ years?

woah...so this is the power...of Sup Forums

I don't think you can actually use the word heavy for that in French. Pretty sure they'd say a grave loss rather than use heavy.

>Well that's rude.

hehe using language to our advantage. This is the catalyst for success. We did it bros.

>oui Brad Pitte is married, Leo is old and I tell jokes

Your french translator on site trying to keep up. Congrats!

>c'est une grosse perte pour nous
It's a fat/big loss for us

>6 million jews died!
>audience gasps and relaize thier mistake
>they riot the stage killing the french girl
>the traditional white flag is replaced by the flag of isreal

you guys actully think him getting butthutt and ragequitting is a good comeback? holy shit

THIS is fucking it. We did it!! Fuck you mods!!

You can use heavy (lourde). In fact it's actually better than

But he's still fat. He would look silly as he waddled off the stage

Damn, clever girl.

WE DID IT /got/ BROS!!

This has already been debunked.
>"Yeah, that's how you'd leave!"

That's an awful comeback though.

If I wanted a comeback, I'd scrape it off of your mother's chin.

well the three of us will never fantasize about you.

Not sure how people can think that this would slay Madame Fleury. surely you people are familiar with Nevermind the Buzzcocks and all the times guests got pissed off and left? the crowd always laguhs their asses off at that and the hosts continue to make fun of the person that left, and it pretty much guarantees that the vid will go viral.

Face it shes unbeatable.

youtube.com/watch?v=UHJgFJTEHLI

>all these losers who think THIS is acceptable

He hands her fame and a free comeback, she could literally say anything as he leaves and the room has to laugh to let out the nervous energy.

stop samefagging, that comeback is SHITE

nobody has been able to come up with a comeback for this
we have a winner

>"My mother died three years ago monsieur." T_T
>audience gasps and shuns Jonah for being so mean

She's not even good looking. 7/10 tops

If he delivers the line right, he wouldn't seem overly butthurt or enraged. Just unwilling to waste his time getting verbally abused on French television.

He can't parry it off with a joke, he can't act like he wasn't insulted. The bitch hit him where it hurt and cut deep, and everyone could see it. Honestly it's an impossible situation and the "high-road" approach is the only way we can get our boy out of there with his dignity intact.

It's completely different. The guy only read his wife's book.

What did she die of? A penis overdose?

The best reply is almost as old the internet itself
>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
The cunt wouldn't know what hit her.

Explain, in detail, how to deliver the line right.

Use vocaroo if you have to.

How would someone prove that in the first place? Think for a second about how easy that would be to fake.