Is this the most intelligent man on television?

Is this the most intelligent man on television?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INPR-4zbnVI&ab_channel=tfoss1983
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no, black science man is

He's the best scientist in TV.
I'm surprised he didn't win any EMMY.

This. I don't know why he triggers Sup Forums so much, literally everything he's said on his new show is backed up with facts and research.

Who is this guy again?

>psychology and sociology
>fields with lower than 50% replication rates
>facts
lol

>straight white male
Really makes you think

Why does he trigger Sup Forums neckbeards so bad?

Lol

>facts
>research

Why are Sup Forumstards so obsessed with this guy ?

Why are you so triggered by what Sup Forums cares about? It's not all about you user.

A lot of people grew up watching his show and he made science interesting to them. It's a bit sad to see him now pull a 180 and promote sociological pseudo science just because it's popular and makes him culturally relevant again.

They're exist in a permanent butthurt state.

Is this true?

This happened in Las Vegas. That's on the very tame side of things you can walk into happening in an elevator.

Simply making an observation
There are threads about this guy daily, several times a day
Just trying to understand it

Post the football player who wrote the mathematics research paper

It is, he only intended to do a few small acting roles to pay for college but ended up becoming crazy popular. He's still super smart.

Is that what they call twerking?

That image is fake. He never said that quote in the first image.

>not checking if the picture is shopped.
Spoiler: the top picture isn't from his show, that is, he never said that there. There was never an episode on sex or anything like that.

Really? Then what did he say?

And remember kids, science is just like religion, it can never change based on new evidence or discoveries. That's why we know Global Warming and Evolution are just globalist lies.

Ok, so what new evidence do you have that your gender is not determined by chromosomes?

he also has a 10 inch dick

some people are born perfect

youtube.com/watch?v=INPR-4zbnVI&ab_channel=tfoss1983

you realize the episode was removed right?

cringe

Yeah, I don't believe you.

being a man or a woman has nothing to do with gender or chromosomes

Define man or woman.

Dayum, I think its not really bad to envy him for real.

He is literal the perfect man. Tall, white, athletic, blond haired, blue eyed, smart as hell, and funny.

fair enough with gender but how the fuck is sex on a spectrum?

Hermaphrodites exist.

That is not science and you know it.

That doesn't sound like it's a spectrum though, You can't be anywhere between male and hermaphrodite for example, right?

And people choose to be hermaphrodites, correct?

b-but my narrative..

if someone says he's a man then he's a man, if someone says he's a woman then he's a woman

I was born "white", can I also now say that I'm black if I feel that way?

this might be the worst moment ever produced by television

If someone says they're the messiah, them they're the messiah

If someone says they're black, they're black

I say I'm a "Niggerfaggot", refer to me as such or you're a bigot.

I'm not that user but Imo it's a matter of how people shouldn't be allowed to tell you that something you do is "wrong" because it's a "black thing" and not a "white thing" or the other way around. Same for being male or female. Stuff people are born into shouldn't define what role they have or the way people treat them.

That's pretty damn clever.

Stop being straight

No I now want to identify as black. I am more likely to be accepted into an Ivy League college with lower scores because of being black so I am not going to identify as one. Am I wrong?

xy chromosomes and penis = male=man
xx chromosomes and vagina= female-woman

theres no reason to complicate that...

I think if more black people embraced "white things" there would be less thuggery and chimpouts among the black community. Obviously since white culture is the superior and true western culture.

This.

AND from a couple of friends who met him separately they say he's a really nice cool guy. He is literally perfect

Sure, I agree with that. However I don't think society should force men to wear men's clothes and behave like men or women to wear women's clothes and behave like women because of that.
In any case I'm convinced that the vast majority of the population will always be cisgender, there's nothing to worry about, no matter how many Bill Nyes pop out of TV.

No one forces men to wear men's clothes. You can wear whatever you want, what's wrong is forcing people to accept your aberrant behavior. If I'm a business owner and you come to an interview as a 6'6" hairy guy in a dress I should not have to "accept" your choice and hire you.

Freedom of expression does not mean freedom from consequences. The nail that sticks out the most is the first to be hammered.

It was,search it up on youtube,some people uploaded the scene

Aberrant is subjective. Just becuse you don't like it doesn't mean you have the right to be rude to the person that does it.
I agree with you about the business thing but society actually DOES force gender roles.

The issue I take is that nobody relevant(emphasis here) is FORCING people to do anything. If a man wants to dress like a woman he has every right to do so, and society has every right to observe, stare, and tell their children "that man is weird" whereas I believe the opposite side is very much in favor of FORCING people to pretend that strange behaviour is not only normal but is more normal than normal behaviour and is being shipped on television like it's some kind of new paradigm that everyone should get on onboard

Nah, nigga. Actin' white means learnin' n shit. I ain't into that.

Aberrant is not subjective and has nothing to do with liking or disliking something. All it means is to deviate from the norm which is true in this case.

You could say the same thing about racism some decades ago. If you were born black you were fucked, society hated you. Now it has changed and it's more accepting of people who were born with a different skin color.
Either way you can't really relate because you are not LGBT.

I believe completely in both gender and racial inequality and that you shouldn't judge someone based on the nature of their birth. But that has nothing to do with saying people can choose their gender at will.

>Either way you can't really relate because you are not LGBT.

Translation:

>I don't actually have a legit point to make

meant to say equality but you get my point.

Dare I say it...the world?

You are drawing a false equivalence between race and gender fluidity. America is fine with gay people, America is fine with gender fluid weirdos. There are no laws discriminating against gender fluid weirdos and should be expected to follow the same rules everyone else follows.

>sex is on a spectrum
wut?

I can understand the genre is a spectrum argument but sex there is only two outside of some very rare genetical mistakes.

You don't have a point either.
What do you mean by choosing gender? If you mean just them asking to be called "her" instead of "him" I guess you can compare it to how we don't constantly refer to black people as "black" or "negro".
Same, it seems that people just complain because they don't like seeing a guy that doesn't speak in a masculine voice or that wears women's clothes.
Just because you are allowed to complain doesn't mean you have to complain out loud about everything but still people think they have the right to be rude to LGBT people. And this is especially wrong if LGBT people have this alleged mental illness, what's the point of being rude to a person who's sick?

So you would be ok with a white person asking you to refer to them as black or african-american?

I guess so, yes. It's not that hard to make that effort. At least when they are around if the context makes sense and as long as they are nice people.
I've met a lot of LGBT people who are jerks, I don't think being LGBT gives them the right to be jerks.

They do have a right to be rude to you, it's in the first amendment. They can say whatever they want to you whenever they want so long as it isn't a direct call to violence. Is it proper? No, but I don't think that genderfluid people are being targeted nearly as much as they would like to claim. Im sure it happens but given my serving size of a diverse group of people I have never once seen someone target a genderfluid weirdo in a public space and be rude directly to them, and I most people I know are very socially conservative.

>if the context makes sense and they are nice
Oh I see so it's actually YOU who gets to define how I identify myself, not me. I can be whatever I want as long as you approve of it.

Just because the constitution allows for it doesn't mean you have to go and do it. And yes they are the targets of bullying and are tormented by a lot of people that would rather hurt them than help them.
By context I only meant when the conversation isn't meta about the subject.

And if I'm nice. So if I don't meet your standards you won't respect my right to self identification. What a jerk.

And I'm not saying people should go and be rude to tranny's and genderfluids. I'm saying the cultural and legislative push to pretend this is normal behaviour is damaging to the fabric of society. Weirdos should be noticed as weirdos, I'm not saying go up to them and call them freaks, I'm saying don't lie to your kids and say that .05% of the population doing something strange because they have mental disorders is actually completely normal and their mental disorder isn't so much a disorder as it is a state of being.

Respect is earned. If someone is rude to me out of nowhere I won't go out of my way to be nice to them, I'd just ignore them.

That has nothing to do with acknowledging my pronouns and right to self identification.

>Acknowledging my pronouns
People get called sir and maam by mistake all the time. The difference is genderfluid types get so wrapped up in their personal identity they forget that there is a vast web of people around you that don't give a fuck about you just trying to get by. But being called exactly what you want all the time is now a RIGHT THAT MUST BE RESPECTED. It's not a right, it is a privilege that is usually given by people that already respect you. If I flip someone off and they call me an asshole, is that an attack on MY RIGHT TO SELF IDENTIFY BECAUSE I DONT IDENTIFY AS ASSHOLE?