Tfw no skarch in trailer

>tfw no skarch in trailer
unfortunate

I actually like these movies, solely because they almost feel like a parody of DystopiYA adaptations.

Also
>tfw a kid shot himself in the last movie
I applaud them for actually allowing people to fucking die.

¿Are still movies based on young adult books in?

Is sckarch back on the menu boys?

Oh, I can't fucking wait.

This. Just somewhat faithfully adopting YA trash is enough to create a parody.

Is CIA in this one, or is it just archive footage?

I'm pretty sure the "teens rising up against futuristic dictatorship" is milked, we'll see what it evolves into

I thought the main actor was horribly disfigured from his accident or something?

Who will he put in the SHKARCH next?

The 4th (?) Divergent film was cancelled and chucked into a shitty TV series with a different cast to the films, so probably not

Aidan Gillen is fine dude. What are you talking about?

Nah, Aidan's fine. Quasimodo's blade was just a prop.

First off, the maze was way harder than the skcarch

The last book was so hilariously bad that this one looks like it would be probably 90% original.

dylan is alive?

How did the skarch meme happen? He doesn't even fucking say "skarch", he says "scorch" the same way anyone would say it.

How was Maze Runner 2: The SKARCH?
I saw the first one and though it was alright

I like the idea, but no one does anything different with it. It’s literally just “1984: Battle Royale!”, “1984: Harry Potter!”, “1984: Hospital!”

This series, while it works with the 1984 constraint, also has hints of Mad Max, generic zombie fiction, Lord Of The Flies, Firefly, whole bunch of stuff. It throws everything but the kitchen sink at a tired as shit genre and sees what sticks. Not all of it’s good, but it’s fun.

>Maze Runner sequel.
So they've successfully stitched Teen Wolfs face back together then?

They stitched it back together for American Assassin and he was pretty alright in that

Him and the first act were the ONLY good thing actually.

it's much worse than the first one, and the first one wasn't even good.

Is it worth a watch for /our_guy/?

I warned someone about that.

All I know about these flicks is the Aidan says SKARCH at one point and there's a chick that's barefoot at some point.

First one was good, second one didn't follow the book so it was ok, third one might be good?

the fuck happened to who?