Josh Duhamel & Tyrese Gibson In Talks For TRANSFORMERS 6

With Marky Mark gone, it's finally time for /ourguys/ to shine.

ok.co.uk/celebrity-news/1104536/tyrese-gibson-transformers-the-last-knight-robert-epps-josh-duhamel-mark-wahlberg-michael-bay

>TRANSFORMERS 6

Tyrese has got to have a great agent if he's getting all these giant Blockbuster parts

I'm fine with this. We haven't had a solid buddy cop movie in a while. Now just remove the giant robots and we might have some kino

He's a master of lobbying for gigs and holding on the franchises that he appeared in back when he as a notable rapper.

Wheres Shia?

I skipped Last Knight because Marky Mark was so terrible in the one before with the Dinobots. Now that you say he's gone I might actually be interested again.

>Not using them to reboot G.I. Joe.

One fucking job hasbro.

If because u faggots keep posting that generic instagram whore, they want to milk another one

Lennox already came back for "The Last Knight", and so did based Simmons in a series of cameos clearly added in reshoots.

The first and second one were fine for what they are: a vehicle for giant robots, explosions, and giant exploding robots. If you don't try and make them something they're not (auteur cinema) they're enjoyable to watch and these two bros were the highlights other than whatever piece of ass Michael Bay wanted to fuck so they got cast.
If you are an edgy teen, a pseudo intellectual, or a soccer mom you can just blindly shit all over Michael Bay because you think it'll give you points for being a connoisseur then enjoy that.

Isn't Tyrese short?

TF1>TF3>TF2>TF4.....havent seen #5.

I think Dark of the Moon is actually pretty underrated in the franchise.

>Last Knight

I actua;ly liked this move more than TF 2-3

Me too.

I'd be fine if they finally managed to get rid of most of the robots, and the movie is about these 2 tag teaming to find the last remaining bots in a cat-and-mouse-game-like movie

do you know why he's crying in this image user? i like doom as a character and genuinely would like to know what caused this.

in the mental house

this. The movie was actually almost decent

It's from a comic about 9/11.

He died offscreen in TF5

Based Cena is going to snatch the franchise from these fags

What about Isabela?

Earn that paycheck Tyrese