How does he shave?

How does he shave?

Simple, he uses the reflection of his eye lasers to cut it. I think one comic had a panel for this.

kryptonite razor

This is the only answer.

The laser doesn't harm him

heatvision + mirror

This is retarded.

How does a simple glass mirror survive that much energy? Just because mirrors reflect light doesn't mean that they are able to reflect energy that's as high as supermans laser beams.

he can control it

Shut up.

Low energy, retard.
Lol use your brain before you post.

The power of love

control it so its not powerful enough to damage the mirror but after it reflects its powerful enough to burn super hair? neat trick

If it's low energy, how is it enough to shave his beard, he's supposed to be indestructible you retarded cunts.

How come the mirror doesn't melt? Mirrors don't have perfect reflection, part of the laser's energy should be absorbed as heat.

Any mirror basically acts like a portal so it doesn't matter the energy the only limitation is the size retard.

maybe he has super mirror, he's friends with a millionaire after all

how does he cut his hair?

Except he has termal vision, not laser, if he uses it on a mirror it would only melt it

Bait

>he's supposed to be indestructible
That's not correct. He is never shown to be indestructible. He is very strong relative to humans. But it is always been shown that he is not immortal. The fact that brainlets seem to want to equate Superman to a god.is what makes the current Superman incarnation in movies unbearable.

Does he manscape his grundle the same way? With lasers and mirrors? Seems risky

>This is retarded.
So is the concept of superman

TotallySpiesLaser.webm

This should be the Sup Forums sticky

>If I can save the world by turning myself in shouldn't I do it
Okay I'm completely lost. What DID the movie mean by this?

Nigga its fucking comics

he's supposedly able to focus his eyes in such a manner that it changes into a lazer and as a result he is able to bounce it off a mirror. I'm not even trolling here, that's canonically the explanation.

Fucking mirrors, how do they work?

>The fact that brainlets seem to want to equate Superman to a god.is what makes the current Superman incarnation in movies unbearable.

Holy shit this. I'm not sure who's to blame but I'm going to guess it's Frank Miller.

Razor made of kryptonite?

Nair

Why did he read Plato?