His Andrew Dice Clay and Ronald Reagan impressions are the greatest I've ever heard

His Andrew Dice Clay and Ronald Reagan impressions are the greatest I've ever heard

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Er1jsRNa2M8
youtube.com/watch?v=cEFemsyWK0U
youtube.com/watch?v=AR5ysR6e7zA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m25s
youtu.be/JArB0oTpcIc?t=11m45s
streamable.com/www19
youtu.be/ZNrku67kD0Y?t=4m43s
youtube.com/watch?v=PyUBib95lvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/Er1jsRNa2M8

Skip to 9:16

youtube.com/watch?v=cEFemsyWK0U

Ant's greatest Ronnie Reagan joke
youtube.com/watch?v=AR5ysR6e7zA&feature=youtu.be&t=1m25s

God he's so fucking ugly

>the JFK salsa bit
jesus kek

his Popeye is on point as well

speaking of cartoon humor
youtu.be/JArB0oTpcIc?t=11m45s

I love how Artie always brings up Dice because he knows Ant is going to do his Dice voice. Ant hasn't caught on that Artie is fucking with his over use of it.

LITTLE BOY BLUE

HE NEEDED DA MONEY!!

Two days walk into a bar... It's me and a friend!

The doing the impression from the phone is the funniest bit

MIND CONTROL

yeah right, like reagan is in heaven

jesus christ bobby

who do you think goes first, Artie or Bobby?

I love his stern
>RAHBIN boohoohoo

Opie.

I'M THE DICE MAN...LOVER
OH

Anthony how dare you touch my waifu

>sniff

1 Jay Mohrs
2 Artie
3 Blobby
4 Opie when Linsy and Hudson go back to their husband/father
5 James Norton when Sirius finally scraps the shit show him and the cro-magnon kid are doing and he loses his apartment and finally drinks half a beer.

Thought that was Steven Moffat.

>those fake sad pathetic tits
>my waifu

white men everybody, white fucking men.

>those fake sad pathetic butts
>my waifu

>black men everybody, black fucking men.

are him and opie on bad terms again

Opie is on bad terms with everyone

>WE'RE NOT THAT CLOSE

Opie literally has always been the problem with everybody, he even started the bullshit with Howard fucking Stern and now everybody can see it thanks to his actions.

Opie is your classic white kid who got everything and thinks now he can treat others like shit because he got bullied growing up.

Cant wait for some people to come at him with a bill that he owes.

yeah i get it and i agree but him and ant were doing the calls to each others shows a couple months back what happened to that

if patrice lived i would like to think he would have taken a full time job at compound media as anthony's co-host. just that he would have to do so remotely from the high security/ colored wing of the building.

Bob Kelly is terrible. I've never actually heard any of his comedy, and I didn't listen to classic O&A, but I've seen him on Artie and Anthony and that live episode of The Chip Chipperson Podacast, and he's always ruining jokes, doing that "I'm pretending to be miserable" shtick and being the weakest link on that podacast panel. Sam was was better than Bob. Also, when he was on Artie and Anthony and Ant was reading a commercial for DeepDiscount and mentioned the Criterion collection, Bob said, "What the fuck is that?" I can't respect anyone who is that big a pleb.

>Also, when he was on Artie and Anthony and Ant was reading a commercial for DeepDiscount and mentioned the Criterion collection, Bob said, "What the fuck is that?" I can't respect anyone who is that big a pleb.

lol what an insufferable, cunty loser you must be.

he probably just found out how much ope had to do with his ban from sirius, seeing as how the day opie was fired, ant was invited back

I never listened to Opie and Anthony, but from what I can gather:

>Anthony and Jimmy are still best buddies
>Anthony is still very well respected in the comedy community
>Nobody likes Opie
>Bill Burr and Louis CK were regulars on the show before they got huge

Have either of those two been on Anthony's Compound show, or has Anthony's reputation been damaged in the eyes of normies enough that it would hurt their careers?

louis did the opie and jim show ONCE after the big split, but only because his new show, horace and pete was tanking and he desperately needed to advertise it.

burr isn't allowed to the compound because Nia thinks anthony is a bigot who would make fun of her chocolate baby

>Nia thinks anthony is a bigot who would make fun of her chocolate baby
I mean, he probably would.

I like Opie on the show. I understand where the hate comes from, but I think his sarcastic asshole on-air persona is funny. Not laugh out loud funny, but it works in the context of the show.

But it seems like his asshole persona isn't just on-air, it's in real life. And he's too stubborn to apologize about being a surreptitious dick.

Burr is divorcing her

streamable.com/www19

youtu.be/ZNrku67kD0Y?t=4m43s

He's like a poverty version of Anthony Weiner.

Mmm, those gorgeous boobs

Billy Bitchtits ain't gonna do shit. His fear of loneliness is too great to throw away any woman who even emotely cares about him.

I fucking miss old school O&A when Louis CK snd Patrice O'Neil were on.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyUBib95lvE

I'M OVA HERE NOW