>You're as fucking crazy as she is

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8WPA-jWCO4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You bring zarnubias, tandem bicycle, ok

I DIDN'T TRIP YOU, YOU FELL

>I found out what cheese we had, it was Swiss

I always felt like this was like too upfront of a satire line. Like everything else on the show has a tinge of nonsensical to every line, but this was just a straight satire of wine dinner parties

this was one of the best skits in the show

you owe me 2000 dollars :)

This was a representation of how the government big brother fucks us all over.

It's weird maybe im going crazy but I swear there are two versions of this sketch, one where he does in fact trip her in the replay, and at the end he says "I tripped you :)" instead of you owe me 2000 dollars

R I G A M A R O O

He a lit BRUH cuh he ain't dun nuffin

You're thinking of the rough cut
Hoping for so much extra content from this production (look up the recent leak featuring the cyberpunk skits)

Or just post it?

AAAAAH SHIT, YEAH THAT'S THE TICKET.

The rough cut they showed on the adult swim stream was so much better.

Best skit

what DID they mean by this

It was an allegory about the merits of virtuous men, and how good people can still turn into oppressors (the kidnappers).

The opening of the bag and subsequent explosion of blood was representing the last effort and final act of a good man spreading his "good will" out into the world (and colouring the face of the terrorists, showing how even they wil be changed by virtue).

>that skit about the mark zuckeberg interview
>look up the actual interview
>it's actually worse

>one year ago Sam had the hottest new show on CC

>He now is a pube covered hobo in a neckbrace begging for shekels in a stairway

What happened?

2017: i remain....irrelevant....

Sometimes you gotta know when to hold em, and the autistic fuck went full reee on buzzfeed

Sam never cared about material possessions and is actually living the life he always wanted now.

I watched you do it with my own two feet!

There is a even ton of unreleased mde content outside of world peace too.

>tfw watched the pre-release version of that skit so many times i didnt find it funny by the time it aired

My vote for the best sketch in the show

>I like hanging out with my brother's girlfriend, even if she... is what she is
>I love her forever
>Well, there's a lot to love
>Smashes a wine glass on her face as she's falling through the table

>What's going on big guy

>CC

Nick...what's going on big guy? You just tripped my wife.

I think Charls just really wants to kill a Silicon Valley type

I've seen some of Sam's standup and I just saw the Teacher scene for World Peace, why was this cancelled? It seems par for the course for Adult Swim content, which is not a slur on the Teacher scene at all. Something about Sam being a racist?

Test

spiteful lefties called the advertisers presumably saying it was racist who then called Turner who then called [as] and demanded cancellation

And they budged instead of standing by their employee? Yeesh.

If the ratings were better they might have ignored, WP got good ratings but not enough for Turner to care about.

sam told some buzzfeed kike he was going to make a necklace of kike ears and it got reported back to adult swim

Now that's different from what said. No network wants to be associated with that. Not 10 years ago, not today.

lmao

What did you guys think about the sequel to Moms?
youtube.com/watch?v=h8WPA-jWCO4

It was painful to watch, they were being malicious with these actors. At least the mom they drove crazy in Moms was insane, so I didnt feel bad laughing.

Nick is actually someone with a television and movie-tier talent. In another life, in other company, he could be in a very good place. Strange to think about

Nick truly is a gift