What are some kinos (movies) about women kicking a man's ass?

What are some kinos (movies) about women kicking a man's ass?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZvFQFEjjQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You mean fantasy?

wonder woman

MOTHER!

Watch out, this is gonna trigger some adult virgins LOL

Hard candy

I want that red pillow to be my balls ._.

That's not fucking cool to be doing that shit. Take it to Sup Forums, but there's not room for that shit here.

these

I know one that isn't

>real life

>Contacting with the shin

poor form desu

hahahaha

Suck our collective dicks, faggot

Don't give the tripfag the (you)s. Tripfags are best ignored completely.

i thought in many thai, you could contact with the shin. Like in kickboxer where jcvd kicks down a palm tree with his shin

What do you expect from a Sup Forumsposter, too busy posting to the_donald to learn how to deal with attention whores.

What the heck

>literaly watched a woman unloosing on a guy like he was a personal punching bag

>get shocked when he drops her ass

he was going to jail anyway the moment she got physical ,so he did the next guy a favor, she'll think twice before putting her hands on a man.

Is there a subreddit for videos of men beating up women?

/r/pussypassdenied

Girl with the a Dragon Tattoo, and the rest
Cold Prey

>subreddit.

Not on my watch.

There used to be, but the mods banned it.

he could have legit tackled, slammed her head against the ground and kill her in 1 move and it wouldnt be surprising

women.jpg

*tips*

>I spit on your grave

damn from the other reactions I thought that would be worse than it was, all he did was swing at her a couple times.

Ddis eh died?

/r/pussypassdenied

Brendan Fraser's upcoming biopic.

Do you actually have brain damage? Like, serious question, what would compel somebody to have a permanent tripcode on an anonymous forum? Why would you want to post your shitty, retarded opinions knowing that all the other shitty, retarded opinions you've had in the past can be used against you in every post? What goes through your head every time you make a post? Is it autism? Is it a mental disorder? Or do you just get off to the fact that people everywhere are laughing at your pathetic stupidity?

>drops her right arm as she kicks
>doesnt follow through with her pelvis
>minimal plant foot rotation

What a fucking retard and her trainer should be shot.

Haywire with Gina Carano
Girl can actually fight, too bad her acting is flat as shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=nZvFQFEjjQw

Lmao, im sure you do Meme Kwan Do aka connect with the foot aka break my foot. In Kickboxing (and all real forms of combat) you connect with the shin. Its much more sturdy and effective. Go away you have a yellow belt test to study for.

>the kissing halfway through
sure this isn't just some fucked up sex pervert fetish thing?

Whoever taught you that is ripping you off

Why do you care enough to have a tripcode?

So it's shitposting then. You know shitposting is against the rules right?

Thats called "Women"

Kill Bill and Thriller (a cruel picture).

>takes 5 punches to down a woman half your size

fucking pathetic

not even Sup Forums. but that shit is hilarious

deserved it. it'd be sexist not to punch her in that situation.

t. reddit

go on..

YASSSSS SLAY QUEEN!!!!

I wish he just kept taking the hits with a huge grin on his face until she completely REEE'd.

that is a pathetic cut kick

Do feminists oppose violence against women? That seems paradoxical

Do you do tai chi or some other gay shit?
Have you ever even heard of Muay Thai?
her form is sitll shit

Why would a woman pick a fight with a man. You don't know what the man you're picking on is capable of and if he fights back chances are he's gonna fuck you up. He could fucking kill you with his own hands right then and there before anyone stopped him. Why would you ever put yourself in that position?

Because women are so used to society protecting them that they feel invincible.

based user

>hits him over and over
>suddenly makes out with him
>then keeps hitting him
is this like a fetish or something

HORRIBLE KICK omfg

I think she was just choking him and getting in his face to cuss at him or something.

jesus that kick is horrible

this is the only acceptable answer

Fuck me that is some horrible technique.

It looks more like she's grabbing him and talking shit directly into his face. Like the way an extremely verbally abusive person would.

Guaranteed replies

Could you get permanent damage from this?

She's not following through properly so it's not as hard as you might think, and he's probably wearing a cup so he should be fine.

Wrong

How gone girl should have ended.

THIS

that form is fucking horrible. can't they afford proper instructors or is she just unable to learn properly

Haha who thought this was acceptable? I thought was some weird roleplay thing

>pussypassdenied

>took 5 punches to knock her out

that some weak sauce right there

Because society has lied to women and they think they are actually equal in all things

SHUT UP ROASTIE HE'S AN ALPHA AND IT WAS SELF DEFENSE REEEEEEEEEEE

It's pretty hard to knock someone out in real life, it's a really bad sign if your brain is unable to continue normal functioning like that.

it can be real easy if you do it right, she was basically not moving or blocking either

Yep, look at his shit technique, doesn't rotate his torso at all, just all arms.

Why did he just take her slaps without blocking or anything? Is this like a dbz thing where he's showing her the gap between their power levels?

Because society protects them from all other consequences. The guy is probably in jail right now for this.

Most people in civilized countries aren't sociopaths so it would be bizarrely paranoid to assume that because you picked a fight you would be killed. Most people don't want to be murderers.

and yet there are still plenty of lunatics out there looking to do some serious damage. why even take the risk?

[spoilers]hint: women think they can get away with it[/spoilers]

kek newfag

people get killed in fights literally all the time

Most women have no experience with a physical confrontation and certainly none with a man. They literally have no idea what they're getting themselves into, they have no real understanding of how much of a threat even an average man is to them. It's kind of like how penguins have no fear of humans, women never have to learn the dangers of physical confrontation especially with people much bigger and stronger than them so they just waltz right in and pick fights without considering the consequences.

And how many fights resolve without someone getting killed? I'll give you a hint: most

Is there anything goofier than a woman half your size thinking she can take you on? Why are so many of these cunts so delusional?

>when my non-white gf tells me she's pregnant and wants to keep the child

>wonder
she was holding his face like you would a child and probably telling him how worthless he is, then come the hydrogen bombs he dropped on her

Volume increases by square. Why would you ever think roasties understand that?

Yeah those parts where getting me pretty aroused

hurr, dey shot da ghost in da dick, grrrl power!

Kickass