Amy Schumer isn't funn-

>Amy Schumer isn't funn-

Does she have a single joke, her own or stolen that isn't about vaginas or being a slut?

Yes.

-y.

dude sex lmao

the only thing funny about that bitch is her face

wow, she says the same things me and my friends say! that means she relatable and therefore funny!

Aka yhe stolen jokes

Yeah maybe a few. They're just usually not funny and outweighed by the other shit.

In what world is "let's be real" a punchline?

In every world.

Let's be real.

>things that don't exist in a group of loser guys
So all women are slurs by this merit?

When she steals jokes from others, she stretches them out to make her routines and shows longer.

but this isnt funny.

That episode of her show where they parodied 12 Angry Men, only with the men deciding whether she was hot or not was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Literally get laid just one time and you'll stop hating her enough to realize that.

That doesn't make sense though, because there's no way anyone could ever consider her hot.

She just stole the old as dirt joke "Every group of friends has the one dude that everyone hates" and replaced it with "sluttiest"

yeah obviously that is true, in every group of friends someone is more something than the rest of the others, it is not a very smart observation

>in every group of girls, someone is the blackest

>in every group of kids, someone is fatter

Go watch her comedy central half hour from about 10 years ago. She wasn't a 10/10 but she hadn't put on a bunch of weight yet so she was maybe a 7.

one day she will die of a drug overdose. thinking of that gives me a good chuckle

She's got a few jokes about poop.

>thinks she's funny
>think she's a 7

fucking off yourself. god i bet you're annoying as fuck in real life.

and i have gotten laid. i fuck good looking women unlike you faggot

>thinks schumer is more than a 7
>says he fucks good looking women
I don't you're that reliable, bucko.

I'd fuck her. Then again, I fucked many fatties. she has that miss piggy look that gives me a boner.

Isn't this joke used since ancient times?

Anthony is aesthetic as fuck, mirin'

DUDE I HATE WOMEN LMAOOO

is this quote supposed to be funny?

Amy Schumer has one good joke.

>I tweeted out a picture of myself in just underwear and it went viral. I learned something from the situation. You want to know the worst word you can hear when someone sees you half naked? "Brave."

Well in every group there's always going to be an "est" in everything. Unless they're fucking clones.