Who was the chaddest character in cinema history?

who was the chaddest character in cinema history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/21mtTvR21Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Paulie from sopranos

Future Man
youtu.be/21mtTvR21Ts

Is Bond a Chad?
>Has some need give him tech
>buff
>rich
>gets laid all day, every day

I don't think so because Bond is supposed to be sophisticated, able to talk about wine etc... which doesn't seem very Chadly to me.

This guy

Bond is a Chadwick, possibly a Chadsworth

this guy wasn't actually a chad tho when it came to personality

WHat makes hims a chad

Not even up for debate

Lol so true. Fucking thad

I EAT BETA SHITS LIKE YOU FOR BREAKFAST

he got cucked like 5 times throughout the show, once by screech

not a chad at all. too dark and broody.

the ultimate chads

pic related. how did he not get posted? he Chadded the whole movie out. He makes Batman look like the virgin

>Jeremy Meeks
>chad

keep drying white boy, tyrone is always superior to chad.

Any character James Spader played in the 80s

talia al'ghul literally cucked bane by friendzoning him and fucking bruce wayne

superior in incarceration rates

Max Cady

this guy
>rich as hell
>doesn't give a fuck about laws
>bangs a model wife
>does tons of drugs and gets away with it

seems pretty chaddy, idk if he worked out

The main character was more Chadclassic

Thad had the look but his personality was fucked up.

He definitely suits the The Chad meme, though. He was ahead of his time.

This, it’s the whole point of the character.

Brad Pitt is Chad in almost any movie because he's Brad PItt. No homo.

I like where you're taking this meme

Redpill me on the Chad vs Brad distinction.

Chad is the topmost alpha. Brad is one peg under him. You will often find chad and brad doing sports together, along with tyrone while stacy and tracy watch

one marries a hot chick who has a dozen kids from different dads.

not a character but this guy is the ultimate chad
youtube.com/watch?v=po5B_elq7p8

/thread

Darcy must have been 40 here.

Sneed

You asked

>gets cucked multiple times

>Bond is supposed to be sophisticated, able to talk about wine etc... which doesn't seem very Chadly to me
Typical incel propaganda victim.

>fucks dizzy on the slide
>Carmen thirsty but doesn't take another dick

Nah bub

Rick from rick and morty series made by adult swim, he is like the most intelligent chad in the whole millenia and he uses science to make cool things and go in many adventures with his cousin morty who is a kid, they have a portal gun and talks about all kinds of geeky stuff, its like futurama for smart people, each episode is an adventure with psychodelic visuals and deep phylosophical themes that goes beyond thought provoking, they are meant to be lived by, thats what a chad is, an example to follow.

I live my life the same way i think rick would, i always talking science to my friends and showing everyone that nothing really matters and everyone is an asshole i even started burping and drooling in school, my friends find it kinda cool sometimes they try it too but it doesn't look as real as when i do, though they learn to laugh at their failed attempts and we all have fun together and everyone is laughing when i am around i bring the whole house up just like rick would

chad doesnt have time to learn about all that crap

Jesus fucking christ, dude.

Archer is a Chader version of Bond

>able to talk about wine etc
Bond orders the same drink no matter where he goes or what the event is.
He probably learned a few smart things to say about whatever topic watching a Youtube vid so people think he's smart.

This is my first time seeing this, I avoid Rick n Mort threads like the plague. I'm jus gunna go ahead n assume it's pasta

This comes to mind for me.

>instantly dislikable
>lawyer
>inherited successful law firm from father
>incredibly rich
>handsome
>arrogant
>no empathy

Check every box. The perfect Chad.

Hes got a motorcycle

what maeks you say its a pasta?

>the level of virginity in this thread

He was too smart to be a chad. Also he doesn't always win like a chad would.

>he wants us to feel empathy for chuck
why

He’s a bro, not a Chad.

Durden may be the most Chad I've seen so far. He literally has people follow him like cultists. Hes so Chad he can overpower a beta from inside his head.

Chad Pitt.

chads are likable, that's why people want ot be around them. it's part of the charisma

If Zach could stop time at will, why didn't he fuck more bitches while they were frozen? They would'e never known.

>Fucks a pocket pussy
>Chad
Pick one

Thanks, OP. I have created the ultimate Chad.

What kind of braindead person actually watched this show?

max shreck

This is the only actually right answer. You don't get more alpha than Spader.

It's actually not. That's the frightening thing.

legit pic
{spoiler}this half breed triggers the beta[/spoiler]

Lol I'm all those things and believe me, I'm no Chad. I'm in this thread, for one thing.

He was too violent and crazy to be a Chad. He probably ate Chads for breakfast

Good for you, doing your thing bro.

nice

Other way around.
Women like them, men hate them.

The jock from napolean dynomite

It’s bizarre that nobody can think of a true Chad in cinema, when the vision of a Chad is so clear to everyone.

o-oc?

wholesome

You know nothing about chads user.

lol that guy is a first class goof

Send me money

The virgin hates the shad

obviously

Do you have any goods or services to offer in exchange?

Well it is your /r9k/ type person who hates Chads. Other men wouldn't give him that much mind.

No

You have to be undersexed in the first place to be so preoccupied as to actually hate Chad.

None posted Chadrchie?

Suck me beautiful.

correct chad

>this mongrel freak nigger is considered 'hot' by American white women

oh yeah? you really think chad is taking the time to study fine wines and learn all the terminology to describe its effects on the palette?! i dont think so pal being a sommelier requires a big brain user a really big one okay and those neanderthals are too busy getting drunk and screwing stacys to care about the finer things in life that require a high level of intelligence to appreciate so dont tell me i dont know about chad because i do know i know lots of stuff okay so just back off and leave me alone

Chad is the guy who sold you the wine wich such confidence he fooled you into not overpaying it but also feeling flavors that aren't really there, all wines taste the same, you been CHAD'D

not only* overpaying it

Dude, like every other mission requires Bond to go to fancy bar. You don't think he picked up a few lines from virgin sommeliers so that he could impress and then immediate bang some foreign chick with a suggestive name.
He probably gets half the lines wrong, but he is so charming and confident, they buy into it.

looks hella gay

I know this guy.

no thats not true you dont know what youre talking about my boss took our office wine tasting as a christmas present one time and the tour guide from the vineyard explained all about the different flavors and aromas from the wine and how complex and sophisticated it is and how you need to go to school even to understand half of it yes his name was chad but he was a nice chad not like those stupid meat heads who wouldnt know the difference between a cabernet and a merlot if it hit them on their big stupid faces so just shut up okay

Something really weird to note in this movie was that the guy who played Christopher's son faked an accent to sound like him.

Of all Soprano characters, do you really pick Paulie as the chaddest?
He was insecure as fuck.

Furio was the only chad. The Paulie poster is a kek

it's too bad Christopher Walkin never made a movie about John C. Calhoun

>DHAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he probably couldnt in the current year because he is a white male