AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH this seems like a really nice place to build a castle...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRGGHH this seems like a really nice place to build a castle, to be honest AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I HATE YOU !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1BN3921owBQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you build your house on the planet you experienced the biggest ass kicking of your life?

Sheev built it for him and said "this is your home now"

Weve discussed this before, Sith use their hate as a fuel source. Having your planet on the place you lost so much is basically the most Sith thing he could do

Stop memeing

To remind you to never go back to your old self or just to keep you pissed off 24/7 so you don't leave the darkside.

>it is a great sign of wisdom to never loose sight of our failures that we can overcome them.
>why doesn't Anakin go hide in his basement like me and be a little bitch

Gee, I dont know user.

he hates so so many things.. like sand..

Why are there castles in star wars?

It is a volcanic planet. He will be SAFE there.

>be sure not to choke on your aspirations
>wacky cartoon noises play in the background
This was such an out of place scene, what was Disney thinking?

AAARRGRGGGHHHHGGHG GIVE MY LIGHTSABER TO MY SON WHEN HE COMES OF AGE AMJRJRHEHEUEIEJ I HATE YYYOOOOOUUUUUU

SAFE?!
HMPH!

RRRRRRAAAHHHGGGHHHH ARE THE HOA DUES PAID MONTHLY OR QUARTERLY AARRHHRHHHAAAGGAAAA

Dear diary,

Today OP was an underage fag with zero relevant, meaningful, or significant life experience who has little to no grasp of anything not spelled our for him by voiceover.

Also, Anakin did nothing wrong and was a top cute.

-Anne.

I HAVE BROUGHT PEACE, QUIET, BI-MONTHLY BLOCK PARTIES, AND NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH SECURITY TO MY NEW HOMEOWNER'S ASSOCIATION

>The dark side is about being edgy and wearing black

It's unfortunate that the dark side didn't get the fleshing out in the movies that it did in the EU.

YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BRING BALANCE TO THE BOARD, NOT DESTROY IT

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW, THE ZONING BOARD IS EVIL

FROM MY POINT OF VIEW THE CITY ZONING BOARD ARE EVIL

Your autism, sir. Please contain it.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Because it's the place where he was born user ;-)

WELL THEN YOU ARE LOST

Deleting my post

Let me know when you start riffing on Anakins tax policy for Mustafar.

The subprime side of the housing market is the pathway to many cash flows that some would consider to be... unethical...

>you will never have glorious locks like that

just fml

AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH I wonder if property prices are cheaper around the caldera? AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

GRRRRAAAAAGHHHH IT SHOULD A BE A LUCRATIVE INVESTMENT WITH THE CURRENT GENTRIFICATION OF THE AREA GRAHHGGH

Don't buy it!

YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY BUDGET

"Is it possible to learn this power?"
"Not from a Gentile."

>"IT WAS SAID YOU WOULD DESTROY THE SITH, NOT MAKE EXCEPTIONAL CASTLE REAL ESTATE DEALS WITH MUSTAFAR TIMESHARES INC.!"

I just want you to know that I love your from the bottom of my heart based real estate Anakin poster. You have truly gained my trust.

RRRRAAAAAGGHHHHH I DROPPED MY AMENITY CARD IN A LAVA POOL AND A REPLACEMENT COSTS TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS AARRRRRHHHHGGGGAAAAHHHHH

My Lord, is that... legal?

You done made me chuckle.

>Don't Buy It.

THIS IS THE END FOR YOU, MY REALTOR

it's over, Anakin! I have the high side of the street!

>Krennick: Does that mean...I'm still in charge?
>Vader: Do you feel in charge?

Fucking seriously, Abrams?

AND NOW YOU'VE GOT MY DEATH TROOPERS ROAMING AROUND THE GALAXY DOING GOD-KNOWS-WHAT, TWENTY FOUR HOURS PER DAY! HOW, EXACTLY, IS THAT SUPPOSED TO HELP ME RETAIN MY COMMAND??

>choose to face their emotions and life's challenges instead of hide from them
>reject the Jedi's autistic black and white thinking, choose to examine all aspects of life's great mysteries
>don't kidnap children
Why are the Sith so much wiser and stronger than the Jedi?

That's not how the Dark Side works

It's what the films show.

>it is a great sign of wisdom to never loose sight of our failures that we can overcome them
So deep... really made me think... Is that how retards spell 'lose'?

The films are what tell you explicitly that the Dark Side is powered by hatred, fear, and anger, and that it only works properly when you lose yourself in them

Show don't tell, George.

Literally nothing implies otherwise

That doesn't contradict anything I've posted in any way.

But then how was Sheev so calm majority of the time?

>Palpatine seduces Anakin using layer upon layer of moral relativism and obfuscating utilitarian philosophy
>"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"
What did Obi-Wan mean by this?

How could Vader be so strong if he had such a massive weakness?

You don't have to be HULK SMASH RAAARGH like a tard to be seething on the inside, you dumbass

He was visibly happy most of the time. Is giddiness also an emotion you can channel with the Dark Side? He's always cackling and having a great time when he's fighting.

That's how Sith get their power, from negative emotions like resentment. Living at the location where you were completely defeated and had to lie there and feel burning lava eat away your body before being stuck in a constraining robot body and told you accidentally killed the love of your life who was incidentally the entire reason you decided to do horrible shit like genocide Jedi children in the first place is a pretty great way to make yourself feel negative Sith emotions 24/7.

>to do horrible shit like genocide Jedi children
wait what when did this happen?

Being strong doesn't make you immune to being defeated when you put yourself in really bad positions. Nazi Germany was really strong but invading Russia was obviously more than they could handle at that time. Anakin trying to leap up to attack Obi Wan when he was standing there waiting for him was not a move that would work for anyone regardless of strength because Obi Wan would just slice you before you got a chance to use your strength against him. He got drunk with power and tried to pull off an impossible maneuver, so ultimately his power ended up becoming his weakness, compared with Obi Wan who knew he wasn't the most powerful Jedi and was able to stay clear-headed and deliver the finishing blow without letting emotions cloud his judgement.

>having a slasher smile on while you murder things means that you aren't angry as fuck
you are dumb

How was the darkside not just as edgy in the expanded universe?

>Darth Nihilus- like totally nothing dude. SICK
>Darth Scion- His PAIN keeps him alive WHAAAATTT.

It's just as dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=1BN3921owBQ

It's not a slasher smile.

Yeah I remember younglings but what's this about children?

>Is giddiness also an emotion you can channel with the Dark Side?
Sadism is. Unlike the Jedi who keep themselves free of emotion when fighting with monk-like discipline, Palpatine goes all in with how good it feels to hurt and kill his enemies and wield superior power over them.

I don't get what joke you're trying to make. They had a term for "children" other than "children." OK.

>IT WAS A PRANK!

Except he's methodical and calculated not to mention calm not anrgy, or scarred hatred I guess. The only real time he loses his cool is during the Mace Windu fight

There's literally no reason to be a jedi over a sith then

You have no idea what it means to be angry

They show you the reason why you'd rather be a Jedi in the climax of the third prequel where Obi Wan's Jedi calmness beats Anakin even though he was probably not more powerful than him. Also there's the whole situation where Sith always try to kill each other, not just as a tendency but as an explicit rule they follow, and you might not want to have to wonder all the time when your apprentice is going to ambush and murder you.

So they're both awful. 10/10 world building.

When your Sith apprentice kills you, are you supposed to feel super pissed that you just got killed, or proud that the Sith are getting stronger?

The second one. It's testament to your skills as a master and improves the Sith that survive.