youtube.com/watch?v=V16JeMtfiXE
instagram.com/p/BW6i93qAZ3V/?hl=en&taken-by=niasalterego
instagram.com/p/BRr3vQigT0d/?taken-by=niasalterego
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Obligatory "Bill's a cuck" comment.
Obligatory "Nia sucks" comment.
Obligatory "dog-killer" comment.
Obligatory "Hill-Shill" comment.
Obligatory debate over Bill's politics by both sides.
Obligatory "Zip--"

The faucet thing was the last straw tbqh.

>Married a gold digger
>Don't have enough of a spine to tell her to fuck off with all her bullshit
>by time get more and more pussie whipped

RECRUITER

>muh white privilege

Been listening since 2011, hasn't really changed beside marrying nia after being together for longer than the podcast has been up. Just a lot of butthurt virgins that started listening a year ago not realizing he's been with nia for almost a decade.

should've had white kids when he was younger. A sad, sad man

literal cuck

Nia
>Feminist
>Voted Hillary
>Favourite hobby is watching shit like The Kardashians
>Horse teeth
Wtf was Bill thinking?

Anyone have a pic of the kid?

There are none cause Bill know it's not his

It's not Bill's

-Recruitah

Giving away Cleo broke his spirit, I guarantee he loved that dog more than he loves Nia

He didn't give it away. Nia had it put down.

>more than he loves Nia
hard to love a face like that

youtube.com/watch?v=V16JeMtfiXE

Can someone make a JUST picture of Bill?

Nia was in the right here tbqh

Bill is literally fucked in the head

>anger issues
>conspiracy nut

Nia is the only broad that can he tolerate because she breaks his balls

>breaks his balls
And his dog

source?

patrice died causing the white guilt floodgates to open

>source?
There's no picture of it

I can't imagine being so obsessed with the dynamic of a couple I don't know personally.

he also hasn't even mentioned the kid's name
I think he's just trying to be private

Patrice would have laid into Bill and set him the fuck straight on air. RIP.

I think the argument there is that her personality probably changed after marriage like most women

Was never good

This. Everything went wrong for O&A and all the comics associated with them save for Louis C.K. and that one fat bitch that stole some of Patrice's material.

>thats the bit!!

ICE DAT MUTT WHITEY

dassabesso

It sickens me to see a wealthy descent looking white man get with a filthy subhuman nigger. To add to the burn, she is absolutely hideous, not even a mediocre looking nigger

And yes ever since he got with that monkey he turned into an absolute cuck

He deserved better and he settled for less.

>be an outspoken anti-sjw comedian
>date and marry a mouthy feminist black woman
>she stops working completely
>don't want kids
>she has an "oopsie" pregnancy
>kid is supposedly dark as fuck
>may not even be mine

Thoughts on F is for family?

Opposites attract I guess.

Saw his standup Saturday. Has a bit on giving the dog away.
He's still funny but he's felt off for a while. Prolly she-boons fault. still was a pretty enjoyable night

How do people know what the kid looks like?

There have been pics on here. It's darker than Nia.

His last Netflix special was fucking rubbish. Good to see his road work is still good at least.

Didn't like the first season. I'd rather they focus on how flawed all the characters are rather than have to witness day-to-day slapstick. The conversation leading up the dad fucking the mom while their son is under the bed was interesting and darker and painted the dad and the eldest son's relationship in an entirely different light. I want more moments like that but doubt the second will have any to offer.

instagram.com/p/BW6i93qAZ3V/?hl=en&taken-by=niasalterego
instagram.com/p/BRr3vQigT0d/?taken-by=niasalterego
Man you should get your eyes checked cause there's no way that kid is "darker than Nia". Its kinda weird how obsessed you guy are with women cheating with black men

>Thoughts on F is for family?
Pretty good 8/10

until i see that niglet out in the open im assuming its not bills

Pretty much. He backed down and didn't get a prenup, so that ho is 100% vested now. Bill knows he can't do shit. If the marriage ends, he gets completely buttfucked, and she would get half for opening her legs.

You're literally the reason they don't show the kid out in the open with all that 'niglet' shit. What would Bill have to do to prove the kid was his? A bloody paternity test? Weirdos on this board would probably just say it's fake too. Not going to pretend those pictures constitute as 100% proof that the kid is his but it definitely isn't "darker than Nia" lol

>damage control

we'll see it eventually nia and everyone will know u cucked him

When Nia divorces Bill and takes him to the CLEANAS, is he going to finally show his ultimate form or will he just khs?

You probably will eventually and finally realize how sad and pathetic your cuck fantasy is when it turns out to be his kid.

lets say its his.

that niglet is going to grow up in a post civil war2 world and neither the white nation or the black squalor lands will accept it

>Having a kid at 45+

Can't wait for that trainwreck of a person to eventuate

fpbp

What went wrong was what always happens with this faggy board. He got popular and the contrarians became extremely vocal.

You actually think there's gonna be a race war? Lol man maybe you should take a break from posting about 'cucks' on Sup Forums and actually leave ya mums basement once in a while. If ya only think of the world as black and white of course ya gonna get triggered when you see people mixing race.

I just remember him from breaking bad

It's a coin flip, but so many people expect him to tear it up after his divorce that he'll probably either stay married and fade into obscurity or get divorced and also fade into obscurity. Expectations are going to be sky high if it does end and it wouldn't surprise me if he's not up to it.

i miss LADIES

civil war with elements of race war

skim this

Not him but you really think there wont be? look at what is going on

Shit, the Big Man would have tore Bill's asshole apart.

Im so fucking MAD he's gone.

Not that I disagree with you that he should've gotten with another girl but Burr has always been with Nia throughout his career.

He can handle it. My money is full super sayian comedian mode, hopefully they stay toghether, a while longer so bill can enjoy watching the kid for the first few years

how old are you exactly?

Maybe if people like him continue to act the way they do (calling babies 'niglets' wtf). Maybe I don't fully understand the extent to which America as a racial divide being in Australia myself but it just seems stupid to me. Talking bout a "white nation" vs. a "black squalor". Where the fuck do Asians or Middle Easterners fit in? And does it matter if they're darker skin (like an Indian) or lighter skin (like a Lebanese person). This idea of a civil war of Blacks vs. Whites or POC's vs Whites or whatever just seems so fucking stupid. I guess it could make sense if you put yourself inside a Sup Forums echo chamber watching nothing but conspiracy and political cringe videos

The podcast is only as entertaining as the global happenings. Without any happenings he will only have mundane local things to talk about, which leads to boring podcasts.

Add THE LOVELY NIA on top of all that and you get the slow decline of the MMP.

The only thing that could save the podcast now is a second 9/11.

i dont understand how aussies can avoid being redpilled while living amongst subhuman abbos

does the typical aussie never see or hear one?

I'm 100% convinced that American race relations would be better today if Patrice was still alive.

Lebbo detected

He's from Melbourne and mummy and mummy pay for everything with govt bux

bill actually wanted a paternity test but the she-boon said she will divorce him before he can do that. So to save his house and money he didn't do it. Why would she be so against it if the kid was bill's?

This

Nah try Sydney and how can my mum AND the government pay for everything? Isn't it one or the other?
Keep 'redpilled' mate you're obviously a superior being compared to all the 'undesirables'

yes, it's quite rare to see one in most places

interesting how something so obvious can be made invisible

Hey m8, stop all the H8, we are all the same. All humans eat food and like the same garbage entertainment, ergo, we are all the same and nothing matters. If you would just step out of your ivory tower and let go of such racist conceptions as “alcoholism” or “child abuse” rates, then you’d see that Abbos are just like White Australians, just darker! Exactly the same! Let go of the H8 M8, join us in the abyss of lowered cultural standards, it’s cozy and filled with dildos!

>it's a bill thinks all white people have fathers that own dental practices episode

That's upper-middle class privilege Bill, no white privilege.

Closest thing to female Patrice he could find.

Got married and turned into a cuck.

>says something
>wife tells him it's wrong
>"aaah what do I know, you're right"

Died too soon. Too damn soon.

I remember hearing Bill joke about Nia in some bits he did for past comedy specials and on his podcast (from what little I listened to). I thought, "Well, I don't know what he sees in her, but maybe there's more than meets the eye." Apparently there's less than meets the eye.

This. I think that's probably the reason he got with her. She could come back at him with some shit talk and he probably hadn't been in a relationship with a girl that could handle his blunt humor and personality before. Unfortunately for him, she's an unbearable monster.

its funny he painted himself as this tough guy take no shit chauvinist and in reality hes the biggest pussy possible

He could probably get a much funnier female Patrice, the problem is that she would weigh as much as Patrice.