I didn't hate it

I didn't hate it.

your the only one user

Oh SHIT

You can have any one of the Beth's toys from her childhood! What the FUCK do you pick? The chalk is available, but Tommy is already trapped inside.

You should, it basically ruined beth

Pretty okay episode honestly, not even this season's worse.

Such a fucking shit season. 2 good episodes so far.

The subplots were great for one few times this season but the forced character development was awful. A character who is a dumb turbo cunt is now supposed to be smart and likeable, and now jerry is an evil racist and sexist? Where did it even come from

The pandering to the crowd that watches this shit. Even name dropping reddit finally. why cant we just have whacky space adventures like futurama

>female writers
>suddenly Summer is le epic badass who kills people and beth is a sociopath
Hmmm....

I understood why Jerry was a beta male sexist for not manning up and taking responsibility for the breakup, but where did the racist thing come from? He was willing to doink an ayy with 3 breasts and 2 vaginas.

>and now jerry is an evil racist and sexist?

I'm pretty sure this line was just supposed to be a dumb joke about SJWs that doesn't make much sense.

>episode was written by a man

>A character who is a dumb turbo cunt is now supposed to be smart and likeable
Are you talking about Beth? She was never depicted as stupid. She's a surgeon for fuck's sake.

because of his remarks about her "avocado shaped head" and "weird skin tone"

>She's a surgeon
A horse surgeon, not a real surgeon.

>am I evil
>worse, smart

>you own the universe you live in if you realize everything is meaningless

This episode was either written by teenagers or mentally impaired adults.

This episode felt like an attempt to destroy the show.

The flanderization of the characters was ridiculous and everybody was just horrible and unlikable.

Thats the thing ive found about season 3 theres no more plain old adventures with unique or interesting concepts. before you had like one small scene with rick getting drunk and trying to kill himself after an episode of unique adventures, the character development took a back seat to the core concept of the show but still had real impact, now the core concept of the show has become just a back drop for everyone bitching about the exact same shit over and over and over or summer and beth being strong independent womyns who dont need no men

so it's written for and by it's target audience?

How did this make Beth more likeable? How do you know it's even the real Beth at the end?

But she is literally from another race, she is not human, thats not the definition of racism

preaching to the choir amigo, it's speciesism if anything. I think that's why she called him a "closet" racist as though it belied actual racist tendencies

It felt like a Sup Forums parody of itself, the monologue about being smart and meaningless could have been lifted from this board word by word

This episode was pure trash and a hit in the balls after the citadel of ricks.

if they don't go back to the citadel of ricks this season i'm giving up on this shitshow

women ruined rick and morty and now I want to die

this is what feminists do. their content doesn't stand on its own so they have to infect something popular and get their (((message))) out that way.

Haha xD DooDoo in my butt everyone has a PooPoo child lol. That was ny favorite part I shared a clip of it on Facebook and it got over 1k likes that stuff is hilarious lol.

men are so fucking stupid tbqhon

It sucked. Was the 2nd worst episode of the series behind 3x02

All episodes are written by everyone
t. Dan Harmon

Are you implying that the show is taking Rick's side?

you must not be from Sup Forums
Im alt right and Sup Forums told me to hate it so i hate it.

Worst episode of the season
Maybe the whole series

I think in that moment it definitely was

not even close :3

>ruined
It was always pretty shit desu (I still watched it, though), but now it's almost laughably bad. The latest episode was the most fedora-tier one to date.

>am I evil?
>worse, you're smart

>you own the universe if you realise life is meaningless

All it needed was a 'God's not real' and it would've hit the trifecta.

It makes sense that she's just like her father.

Nothing is worse than get shwifty

This is the first episode of the season that I just straight up disliked. I never had a problem with the female writing staff (even if they railroaded certain plots in the second and third episodes) up until now. Summer's growing confidence suddenly explodes into an angry, self-righteous lecture to her dad. Beth's incompetence as a parent and sociopathy are paired with the sudden revelation that she was a creepy child and all of that is swept under the rug as Rick tells her she's literally too intelligent for this shit. Even though she's never displayed anything resembling superior intelligence in the entire show aside from the fact she's a horse surgeon. Jerry has completely regressed from his character development earlier in the season and is still a coward who needs pity and deflection to suit his needs. Morty was barely even a factor in the episode. I almost certain the writers forgot to write him lines and Roiland had to ad-lib because it was a Rick and Morty episode without fucking Morty.

It soured me on the whole season. We had a good run but this finale better knock my fucking socks off.

I liked Get Schwifty before the song

god this art style pisses me off so much

Don't you understand? The creators realize that their work is appropriated and taken over by powers beyond their control. They want to sink the ship as long as they're still at the helm. When they lash out at their audience they actually tell them to abandon ship.

>surgery doesn't require intelligence

holy shit people.

>angry, self-righteous lecture to her dad
she was being a bitch to jerry in the snuffles/snowball episode already
>the fact she's a horse surgeon
exactly. she is smart, and I believe rick told jerry she could have been so much more if she hadn't married jerry.

>she could have been so much more if she hadn't married jerry.
what, like a real surgeon?

yeah

I did, fk this show, really really fk this show.

do you actually not know what intelligence means? How embarrassing

Surgery is mostly a manual craft. You need dexterity and you need to memorize a few things. This has nothing to do with intelligence.

Surgeons are the retards of medicine. They can't diagnose and prescribe for shit, and they tend to forget most of the theoretical knowledge they had as students over time. And don't even mention doing research and publishing anything.
We call them flesh artists for a reason, you know?

doctors are the retards of biology anyway

yea, that joke felt really out of place

Why does this show feel so hit and miss?

Sometimes the episodes are great and other times it's right on par with Family Guy? There's a major difference in the quality of the writing from episode to episode.

Sometimes they hit a really clever initial premise while other times they don't and have to make do with ebin wacky or grossout humour.

Biologists are just the retards of chemistry anyway

The whole episode was just pushing character arcs that haven't been build up, at all

you people take this show awfully seriously

And chemists are just the retards of physics.

And physists are the retards of math

and maths are just the autists of people

And mathematicians are the retards of gender studies.

Sentient knife so I can have a friend

Rick - rick
Beth - female rick
Summer - sjw rick
Morty - naive Rick soon to be young rick
Jerry - retard

There, you don't have to watch the rest of the season since evil morty won't be addressed for another two at least

Whip that whips you into being my friend.

>is now supposed to be smart and likeable

how fucking retarded are R&M watchers?

mind control hair clip.

two or three episodes ago she didn't know her kids had been replaced by pandering, retarded robots.

Her intelligence is clearly coming out of nowhere.

this website has become infested with redditors in the past 1-2 years

>man clumsily blunders his way through the dating game post-divorce
>"you're a closet racist, a beta male and a sexist"
>woman traps man in a fantasy world all alone, driving him insane, and either kills or maims him
>zero consequences

so this, is the power, of feminism.

is everyone who watches this show fucking retarded

That wasn't the real Beth, the real Beth would have been depressed about her decision to stay

>First, I want you to admit that you're a closet racist, a beta male sexist, and you dragged everyone into a horrible situation by only thinking of yourself.
Sup Forums BTFO

was a low quality shitpost really worth necrobumping

Rick is literally a beta enabler.

Beth gets tondo her ahit with 0 consequences while beta jerry has to take emasculation humiliation from his own daughter.

The lib shill affirmative action hires are surrounded by nu males their whole life. It isn't suprising that they despise men so much.

t. scrubs fan