Celebs that disappointed you

celebs that disappointed you

I expect this shit from Gillian, but you too David?

Federal agents are not supposed to express partisan politics!

just look at her sourpuss face.
meaningless displays of politics is serious business.

why?

How else is she supposed to better than other people when she gets paid millions to do an easy job?

wtf I hate the X-files now

Does anyone else find the sheeplike nature of this fad hilarious? Do they even know what they're protesting?

>mfw the left are too stupid to realize they fell right into Trump's hands

If you get offended by shit like this how the fuck do you even manage coming to a board in which all sorts of fetishes and perversions are rampant? You're mad at these people taking a stand for something they believe in yet you can perfectly stomach cunnyposting?

The zionist-in-chief?

>americans
lmao so hard who cares about handegg
Gillian will always be mommy

It wasn't even a huge deal til President Dipshit weighed in and tried to make it about himself. Obama just respected the protest, made very little comment.

>tfw you have never seen this amount of asshurt from people who mean nothing except they were on TV

>be commie
>love israel
>be commie
>protest trump

i dont get it

Obama wanted the protests to get worse you fucking idiot

He LITERALLY invited BLM to the White House over and over again and gave them the benefit of the doubt before anyone knew any facts (i.e. Trayvon being Obama's son)

You fucking faggots never take responsibility for the shit you cause.

What did he mean by this?

>Healthcare bill falling again, Alabama candidate he endorse prob going to lose, Mueller, NK etc.. etc..

It’s a quick and easy distraction. I’m annoyed how many people are actually falling for it.

If it's such an easy job why don't you do it?

Religious solidarity.

DELET THIS

Where the fuck do americans get this "the left is zionist" thing? Anti-semitism isn't the same thing as anti-zionism, leftist people anywhere else in the world are anti-Israel without resorting to holocaust denial, there are even jewish leftists against Israel.
It really makes me think how both the american right and left can't coneive of a world without either Israel or capitalism though

>Alabama candidate he endorse prob going to lose

Oh yeah, Drumpf will be btfo big time if Moore wins. Yep, he sure will be btfo...

>commies love israel

lol, wut? No communist country besides romania had relations with Israel

The only non-muslim countries that don't have relations with Israel today are Cuba, Venezuela, and North Korea. Guess what they have in common?

I'm not a hot older lady obviously

Oh no, Obama was sympathetic to a young black man being murdered by a fat racist rent a cop.

he was never dana scully.

>communists loved Israel

jesus christ read a book on the cold war once and a while. Communist groups can't be more hostile to Israel, even today

This is where the disproportionate alt right hatred for trannies and women comes from. They actually want to be a woman because of their perceived failures in life and belief being a woman would make it all better.

lol
>4 killed
top kek
lol

>be commie
>love Israel

"zionist propaganda" is literally banned on /r/marxism on reddit

>Being sympathetic
>Inviting terrorists to the WH
My little user can't possibly be this retarded

Surprise, you don't know the facts of the case. Just like your worthless ex-President.

I'm glad Trump is erasing Obama's precious """legacy""".

"lol i'm dumb": the post

so is taking a knee the new ice bucket challenge? Just something for Celebs and normies to show everyone how much they care

Burn the flag challenge when? It'll be great for midterms

>one by one my childhood is offed before me

Does every generation go through this?

lol

probably

Nice to see this taking a knee thing has lost all of its original meaning and is now only about resisting Trump.

how ridiculous and awkward does this look?

who looked at this photo and decided it was a good idea to upload it?

none of them have white people?

what's even your point? communists love israel when all the evidence indicates the opposite?

do you think just saying "lol" can hide your retardation?

LOL

don't be such a drama queen.

wow, what a clever Jewish trick

This seems like a super serial situation

real anons, sage and hide

based kojima

What the fuck is this knee thing?

I worked for like fucking nearly 60 hours in a row and I come back and it's KNEE DON'T KNEE BLM FUCK BONALD DUMP.

I can't even Google an explanation without getting bombarded by liberal buzzword shit.

Some give me a speedy summary.

Fucking lost it. It's all just so strange these days

Neo-nazis are SJWs. Evidence is literally the very last thing they use to form their beliefs

Is the the wallpaper over the sky starting to peel yet? All hollywood work for one team. You don't want to know what happens to those that don't play by the rules.

Jesuschrist

It takes 5 seconds to google you lying piece of shit. Be honest next time.

v here I come

Hideo is (((anti-war)))

What the fuck does this stupid knee shit have to do with war?

>commies protest israel fucking over kebabs but dont give a fuck about christians being murdered left and right in the middle east

I'm just thrilled that everything is politics now. Left, right, center. All tv, all movies, all politics, all the time. There's nothing I like more. I wish I could just hear about politics all day, every day. I never want to escape it. Just give me politics non stop. I want every board on Sup Forums to be Sup Forums. We need nothing but politics in every single topic and every single post.

It's a liberal position idiot

lmao

Communism is very anti-Christian.

They're only allied with Islam right now because both parties want to destroy the West.

>reddit spacing
>call for ""real anons"" to do outdated shit
>that filename
newfriend shill detected

It's almost as if commies are inhuman

>david duchovny

More like David Deadtome

Where were you when Donald Trump tricked liberals into kneeling to him?
I was at work

BTFO

Liberals want war with Russia though.

I'm more interested in Trump killing NFL

>They're only allied with Islam right now because Jews have always wanted to destroy Christianity since Jesus was killed

And conservatives are ok with blatant hostile acts by a foreign power as long as they benefit.

>killing nfl

You mean the attendance/ratings shit? It's a warm fall. They were down at the beginning of last year, too.

90% of celebrities are lefties, or pretend to be for the camera. If you honestly get upset when you find out one of your favorites is one, you are genuinely retarded.

Welcome to liberal doublethink

Okay dude, let's start WW3 because you're butthurt about emails.

Faggot.

What a nice gesture.

>Do a take a knee picture
>Why? I don't think anyone ca-
>Bitch you know why you got to where you are right? Take the fucking knee

how can americans even cry about election interference when they've been sabotaging governments, interfering in their elections, astro-turfing revolutions, arming dissidents, rebels, and terrorists around the world for the past century?

>disappointed you
I HIGHLY doubt they care what some fat alt right basement dwelling nazi thinks about them

>blatant hostile acts by a foreign power
such as

Stop pretending to be me you nigger

the media invents fake fads and "controversies" so that the untermensch masses can be distracted in their own fantasy lands while the global political and economic arena crumbles. Trump misspells a tweet? Controversy. An assistant gaffer for a republican campaign liked a pepe tweet ten years ago? Controversy. These developments are extremely unsuprising but go to show that the modern man is literally too stupid to think for himself.

Why is ever celebrity/entertainment producer so dead set on embarrassing themselves during this current moral panic. Is it just too easy not to with social media? Not just this knee or political related shit. Every director/actor that shits out an awful film is gonna complain about how the audience didn't get it or whatever. Look at The "litty" Rock with the hasslehoff TV movie thing (don't remember the name because literally who does) and the faggot that made Pi with his Mother movie. Hopefully this sudden autism results in a major reconstruction of Hollywood + any other entertainment industry.

>fat alt right basement dwelling nazi
good goy

Why is visual entertainment dead for 100 Alex?

Same reason they claim to be a democracy when cows count as much as people.

It's ok when WE do it

>Why is ever celebrity/entertainment producer so dead set on embarrassing themselves during this current moral panic.
They're not though, normies eat this shit up. The only embarrassing people here are ones that post on a korean spear sharpening board.

>literally kneeling to the President like he's some sort of divine god king

That's not what they're doing.

we cant, even though no specific country tried to interfere. just more hypocrisy.

you literally btfo of my mind

I think there will be a mass revelation of all the plastic bullshit eventually like what happened with the 80s

>the_donald cucks so desperate they have to spin this bullshit so their guy looks good

reminder that this is LITERALLY what the protest is about.
Worthless kikes and niggers need to use their brain for once in their lives

Donald Trump could say "I think pedophilia is wrong" one day, and the next day, headlines would read "Top 10 ways to entice a toddler to your van"

This angry, flustered kneejerk response is proof enough that this is exactly what is happening

BOW TO TRUMP YOU MONGRELS!!

Trump need to get on Twitter and tell the people how kissing his ring is what really pisses him off

>thinks the anthem represents the president
dumb frogposter

>being paid millions of dollars isnt enough for these "athletes"

When will pro sports salaries be taxed to hell?

Go kneel about it

And shine my shoes while you're at it, peon