Got a big enough joint there Rick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uqnFmJYgS78
youtu.be/S6VqDZTH1xI
youtube.com/watch?v=MgLyfxSuWbk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck off Julian you stupid fucking nigger

*frigg off

how to get bourbon stains out of kahakey pants?

Why doesn't tv talk about tpb more often? The first few seasons are hilarious

the show peaked with the swayze express. all the seasons are good though, even the new ones.

I fuckin' a-toada'so, Julian.

>the show peaked with the swayze express
lmao pleb tbp was way past its prime by season 7

seasons 3 and 4 (minus konky) were the peak

I agree with it peaking at the Swayze express

sebastian bach was easily the funniest cameo. he was good enough to be a regular

Comfy ass show but I got tired of the schtick after a few seasons. Not reccomended for marathoning.

HAVE ANOTHER DRINK, RAY

You just opened pandora's shit box

>hating on konky
You fookin faggot

Those Snoop Doog episodes are just cancer

youtu.be/uqnFmJYgS78

>tfw you realize that it's the cameramen who are always yelling "WHAT THE FUCKKK" when shit's goin down boys.
what a great show

Is he a top or a bottom?

it isn't the cameraman. it's donny. and donny is voiced by the dude who plays bubbles

The peak was literally the pilot episode

did you really have to ask?

That's the fuckin way she goes

pretty sure hes bottom

lol, didn't know that. Why doesn't he ever show himself? I have seen every episode, but the last time I binged was drinking a lot with friends. Best TV show watching experience I've ever had. we were drinking absinthe and watched like 3 or 4 seasons right in a row. so anyway, I don't remember a lot of the smaller details

He's the flower and Jim is the bee

That's kind of the running joke. You only hear him screaming. I think in one of the movies or specials or maybe the first season on Netflix they say hi to him but you never see a face.

This was always my favorite scene, especially when corey throws that weak bitch punch
>youtu.be/S6VqDZTH1xI

I've never enjoyed a subtle joke more than that episode where they roll Ricky's shitmobile into a ditch and Julian gets out of the now upside down car with his drink completely fine

is that guard the greasy lawyer from the newer seasons?

cyrus is /ourguy/

while he is still holding his drink.

season 5 > say goodnight to the bad guys > countdown to liquor day > season 4 > season 3 > season 7 > season 6 > season 2 > season 1
new episodes are dog shit, they arent included

I don't think any of the new stuff is good but it is watchable and it has its moments mostly with mr Lahey stuff though.

>my old man gave me this. told me he was proud of me once. fucking prick

i always wanted to see cyrus team up with the boys for a season instead of always being the antagonist

What's up with Canadian shows having off camera screaming characters? Letterkenny has one and I'm pretty sure Red Green did too.
youtube.com/watch?v=MgLyfxSuWbk

j-roc was fucking hilarious for his last 3 seasons. the lawyer and the junk yard guy were great characters too

Fuck off. I got work to do.

Phil Collins could've carried the netflix content had he survived the boston marathon. Rest in peace, Philadelphia...

do you know he also writes for the show and I think he may have written or co-written one of the movies also the guy that use to play ray directed up to like 5 seasons of the show.

Do people actually find this show funny? I tried watching the first three or four episodes and I don't think I laughed once.

You must be a woman.

Daily reminder that Bubbles' actor is an unbearable asshole in real life.