Amazing that the only thing a random improv comedy group got wrong about the rise and fall of Sam Hyde's...

Amazing that the only thing a random improv comedy group got wrong about the rise and fall of Sam Hyde's ''''''career''''''' was just how disgusting he'd look

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw
youtube.com/watch?v=uysxJc3t9MA
youtube.com/watch?v=x2TtwW0zGPw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop making threads about yourself Sam

I thought Sam was a natural blonde ubermensch? Is he dying his hair black?

>tfw Sam is wasting tons of money trying to continue production on a comedy career that will never happen
>tfw he will waste all the money he made from the show and books trying to stay relevant because his dad left him and he has coping issues

No he was dying his hair blonde. Obviously some kind of ape-beast from another reality of the same genus as Devito.
Sam could do a lot of interesting things on the internet and solely on the internet , that's where he developed and that's where he does best. I'd want to see him interview leftist/rightist ideologues and other pretentious types on a variety show.
But again I'm also just an ape man.

>it's a Sam spending all weekend bumping his shill threads from his car/home on his phone episode

HUUUEAAAGH, ALL THE GIRLS LOVE ME DUDE, I'M FUCKING JACKED.

sam has always looked disgusting

Stop? It's sad that your comedic senses are so dull that you cannot grasp his genius. All the best comedians have some inner struggle they use to channel their material. In Sam's case, it's his repressed homosexuality.

Tell me, would a straight comedian come up with a hilarious bit like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=FNSan5v3PYw

And have so much inner turmoil that he uses transsexuals as an outlet to deal with his gay demons?

If only you could comprehend how much he suffers for his art, just to make people laugh. It's the least you could do you ungrateful cunt.

Source on the random improv? I can't find it.

Is he actually homeless right now or is that just a bit?

>get show canceled for becoming overly political
>double down on it

I can't say I agree with you brother.

He's going off the grid, going full unabomber, that'll teach the evil heebs.

for a while I thought the guy on the left had dirt or something smeared all over his face, but looking closer it seems his facial hair is just naturally that disgusting

triple stacker

What bit is that pic from.

He looks like a Bolshevist caricature, even down to the glasses.

Sounds on the left pic

wtf is this about

2017:

>When you turn ironic racism into actual racism and forget that Sup Forums is satire

A lot of Sam's work(from what I have seen) relies upon political subtext, especially in the age of armchair liberals. Although there are other things that compose Sam's brand it is what he is known for.

The fuck is this from, anyway?

I honestly don't get why people care if he fucked a tranny... Look at it, I would have too.

not defending Sup Forums but is there any proof whatsoever that intelligence is "chiefly influenced by socio-economic status"... that is complete gender-theory tier garbage

Out of all the claims present in that image I think that one has the most corroboration behind it, and the studies behind that claim are shaky at best.

Is there a way to write Sam? I want to send him something special, but I can take suggestions.

youtube.com/watch?v=uysxJc3t9MA

Daily reminder that CHARLES was the brainchild behind all the good MDE skits

>34 minutes of some faggot literal who's complaining about an ironic retard
I'll pass thanks

Spot on

Behold, the ultimate blue pill.

using ozymandias as the bottom part of that image implies that Sup Forums is right to call him out on his lies. ozymandias is literally the definition of hidden higher power making decisions on the whole of humanity. and yeah i know its supposed to be quenten or whatever but still - pretty ironic!

no there's not, check out any of those SAT or IQ score distributions with both race and socioeconomic status

True, its shows Wh*tes are subhumans dominated by West Africans and Asians

Why is the current crop of improvisers so shit and snow flakey. Everyone fro LA, Chicago, and even NYC.

I love that the Sam Hyde impersonator is actually 5'8" at best.

>pretentious types
if you think sam isn't pretentious i got bad news gringo

Is he still dating that trap?

>ozymandias

IQ is pretty much estabished to be both genetic and influenced by upbringing in equal measure

To be quite honest I'm not completely up to date on the subject - I will do some more reading today.
A question for Sup Forums in terms of psychology and sociology research, what are qualities that take away from credibility or cast a claim into doubt?

>A question for Sup Forums in terms of psychology and sociology research

its ozymandias!

That's probably way off in the phrasing, sorry.

I mean, if the lizard men can control our thoughts via the idiot box and data mining why not ask some innocent questions? If mega corporations and governments can control almost all information available to the public isn't it best to ask people, whenever possible, questions in order to ascertain truth?

chicken and egg
looking at individuals alone, the inteligence influences the socio-economic status
and in the long run, socio-economic status of parents influences inteligence of children by means of better education and upbringing

but genetic predisposition is also part of the equation

Huh. I never realized it was a chick before.

He's homeless and living in stolen cars. It's fucking weird, tbqh.

>intelligence is chiefly influenced by socio-economic status

lol

I fucking miss Quentin posting.

>American """comedy"""

Sam has always looked like shit

he's pulling a parkourdude94. just enjoy the ride

>IQ is pretty much estabished to be both genetic and influenced by upbringing in equal measure
Wrong
>what are genetic potencials
These literally do not change kid
Apply the best possible environmental changes to both the best and the worst genetic potential and the best always reigns supreme.

eggs predate chickens by millennia

What? He looks better now than he ever has been. Compare him now to the earliest vertical vids where his acne was so bad it looked like tumours

>I'd want to see him interview leftist/rightist ideologues and other pretentious types on a variety show.

I dont think Sam actually has the capacity to sit down and actually debate others. I'm fairly sure that every interview would quickly devolve into Sam spouting Sup Forums memes.

youtube.com/watch?v=x2TtwW0zGPw
He's lost it, lads

>when """Pepe"" gets there

This is honestly probably the worst thing I've seen.

>This is comedy

Okay

Sam Hyde here
ama

how did that tranny's cock taste?
salty i presume?

UMA DELICIA

So this .. this is the power of right wing comedy

>Saying this while the public access show is linked for all to see
2017...I am...the power of...left wing comedy

What is wrong with the audio

2017...the sound op is forgotten

So is he doing all his filming in cars now because it was starting to get too obvious that he was broadcasting from his old bedroom in his parents' house?

eagerly awaiting sam to disappear for 3-4 years and then reappear as an equally aggressive caricature of the left tbqh.

>emoji as a filename

... can I just die now? please?

>Public access show
Here you go

Public access is basically the Youtube of tv

Why does this failed comedian need a daily thread

I am more and more convinced that he's an actual narcissist and that's what makes young men with weak personalities follow him like puppies.

Nick too. Hes the only reason anything got done. When its just him and charles riffing back and forth off of each other its always gold.

Sage for eceleb trash