WRONG

Why the fuck is Spider-Gwen kissing this filthy nigger? I am so fucking done with Spider-Gwen because of this shit. Gross as fuck!

I never want Gwen in love with some filthy fucking cock sucking nigger!

I still can't get over how this is rape.

That is also fucking gross
She is in College, like 21 and hes 15-16. wtf is this nasty shit

Wait, are you saying that you hadn't ALREADY dropped Spider-gwen? THIS is the straw that broke the camels back? Not the shit art and shit writing with the only redeeming factors being the potential (which is consistently squandered time and time again) and her great costume (which isn't enough to justify reading a comic when you can just look at art with it online)?

You're saying that you were liking and enjoying a bad comic... until she kissed a black guy. Come the fuck on, son.

You know she's not real right? God damn you're a weirdo

Wait are you calling Miles gay here?

I bought every comic, and so much spider-gwen merchandise.

But yeah, I personally ain't attractive to black women at all. I don't want to see the fictional character I fucking love date some filthy ass fucking nigger.

SHE SHOULD BE WITH PETER!! ANY PETER!!! THIS IS WHY THEY GAVE YOUNG PETER MILES STORY IN HOMECOMING TRAILER!! BECAUSE PEOPLE RATHER SEE PETER!! NOT SOME FILTHY FAGGOT ASS BITCH KEK NIGGER!

Why do you keep making threads? No one gives a fuck what Miles does

Keep making threads? nigga this is the first time I ever made a thread in /comics section

I usually just lurk /b

you probably confusing me with someone else

Don't let Rodriguez hear you say that.

Wasn't the real Gwen with Osborn?

>filthy ass fucking nigger.
Isn't Miles the furthest thing from a stereotype or does that not matter anymore?

fuck that faggot, I AM THE REASON SPIDER-GWEN IS EVEN A THING!!!

I AM THE ONE RESPONSIBLE! NO ONE KNEW WHO SHE WAS UNTIL I LITREALLY SHITPOST HER ON EVER WEBSITE UNTIL PEOPLE KNEW WHO SHE WAS!!! AND THIS IS HOW HE REPAYS ME!! WITH A NIGGER ROMANCE!! W:LADKA:WDK:AWDK:LAWDK:LAWDK:LAWDK:LAWKD:LAWDK:LAWDK:LAWKD:LAWKD:LAWDK:LAWDK:Lk

>this thread has been up for more then an hour
Why does Sup Forums have the worst fucking mods?

it has only been like 10 minutes lmao

Miles storytime threads always does high numbers

Sup Forums is tsundere with Miles

>lurks b
So this is why you're such a shithead

this is funny, but i dont know what you mean by this picture lmao

Settle your kettle, David Duke.

I'm amazed by what I'm reading

I thought those were storytimes of pain?

i bet you love sucking that nigger dick, you cuck

>I never want Gwen in love with some filthy fucking cock sucking nigger!
>SHE SHOULD BE WITH PETER!! ANY PETER!!! THIS IS WHY THEY GAVE YOUNG PETER MILES STORY IN HOMECOMING TRAILER!! BECAUSE PEOPLE RATHER SEE PETER!! NOT SOME FILTHY FAGGOT ASS BITCH KEK NIGGER!

>this thread has been up for more then 10 minutes
Why does Sup Forums have the worst fucking mods?

THIS AINT BAIT YOU FAGGOT!! THIS IS HOW I FEEL!!! I DONT WANT HER WITH SOME FAGGOT ASS LTITLE NIGGER BITCH!!!

AWDLKAWD:LKAWDLKAWD:LKAWD:LKAWD:LKAWD:LKAWD:LKAWD:LKAWD:LAWKD:LKAWD:LKAWD:LKAWD:LKAWD:LKAWD:LKAWD:LKAWD:LK:LK:L

>Immediately jumps to cock sucking, specifically black dicks
everytiem

why? its first time i ever seen somoene post that picture