X-Men

Apocalypse -- Why didn't he just transfer bodies with Psylocke, who, after all, is a telepath too?

He didn't want to be useless.

Why didn't he want to be a girl?

I don't think movie Psylocke showed any telepathic powers

She just created the psychic knife, she could have just been a very specific telekinetic

Because he didn't want to become one of Cyclops many token telepath exs.

Someone should do a story about the bikini waxers in the superhero world. All the girls who dress like this would have to go there

It's really just her and Skeletor in film.

why didn't Violet Beauregard just turn people into dust like he did at the start

Because Xavier was the strongest telepath on Earth by a large margen

Can the FoX-Men even redeem themselves after the tragic Apocalypse film...?

Most disappointing was Psylocke not mentioning the "Focused totality of her psychic powers" before shoving her psychic knife into someone's forehead! I mean if you're going to go through the trouble of giving her the 90's inspired outfit, may as well go all the way

Well the neXt is set in the '90s, with the most '90s villain ever, and the basic '90s cast, with more or less the '90s costumes...

It's going to suck SO hard.

Give Quicksilver a solo film where he stops the threat within the first thirty minutes and spends the rest of the movie relaxing and getting a cute boyfriend.

Christ not another 10 year time skip

>tfw no X-Function Agenda
>tfw no X-Cutioner's Song
>tfw no Second Coming

You think that's bad, in Logan, Xavier is supposedly 91+ years old.

>wanting to become a cumdumpster

yeah?

Is she a telepath though? She had some TK, but thats about it.

She wasn't as strong as Xavier?

Because it would have been too much for Olivia Munn's acting capabilities

dark phoenix is the most 90s villain?

No, early 80's.
Apocalypse is the most 90's X-Men villain. Onslaught surpasses even him, but he has had less longevity as character.

I know, but user was implying that the next X-men movie would have the most 90s villain, while they seem to be setting up dark phoenix. Also, Stryfe is the most 90s villain, because he is heavily armored, a clone and his name is grammatically incorrect. But I guess he has even less longevity than Onslaught.

Onslaught is IS heavy armor (and it's even spikey bladey armor), is a mind-clone (kind of) with unnecessarily complex origins and poorly defined "unlimited" powers that he didn't use very imaginatively with even vaguer plans and was born as part of a pointless sales-boosting crossover and never seen again.

I took Stryfe into account.
Only way Onslaught could be more 90's was if he was the head of some huge megacorporation/crime syndicate/government agency that apparently only engaged in evil acts for the sake of being a dick.

Lmao rubber boob armor

So why did the powers apocalypse stole stay with him when he transferred bodies? They are (meant) to be physical mutations of the body and shouldn't stack up when he body hops.

Considering every body he gets turns blue and gets a rubber forehead, there's a good chance that the transfer machine also rewrites the genes.

Scott and Betsy weren't ever in relationship, the fuck are you on?

Because you cant do it on your own?

I think the joke is that if Apocalypse had taken her body, he'd begin feeling uncontrollable lust towards Scott Summers.

Because that's what telepaths do.

Ah, yes. Makes sense. I'm dumb as anvil sometimes.

I think her head would have exploded if she was required to do any real acting. She sucks.