Star Vs

would the beach be a good place to go? star might like it better than the mall, seeing as how it is something she might be able to do on mewni

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XkRcrY9CQHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

her hat looks like a giant tortilla chip

Nah. It would be yet another chance for Jackie to proof how much nicer her body is compared to Star.

but star is cute isnt she?

Beach episode fucking when? Wherein at first its just a comfy harem antics episode only to slap a whammy on Star nearly drowns because of her jealousy towards Jackie and is saved Marco at which point Star mumbles how she likes him.

never ever you fucking pedo

What? Do you want?:

Marco nearly drowning, at which point he is saved by Star whom later shouts in her worry that Marco is hers?

"Don't you dare drown on me! You're mine Marco! MINE!"

Yes. But she still doesn't stand a chance compared to perfect beach body Jackie.

Like Jackie would risk blowing her cover by getting anywhere near the ocen

Got the reference

youtube.com/watch?v=XkRcrY9CQHo

what is this?

dubs speak
jackie is a mermaid

Really? I always assumed she was secretly a Russian spy.

>everyone stares

Will Janna prove to Marco that she is as brave and cute as Jackie after she failed to fight the rats?

so cute

She did a decent job fighting them at first; there were just a ton of them and they were huge.

Star got her ass kicked by her own magic/Ludo and no one's calling her cowardly.

That's because people are calling Star by another label: cuck.

Is there a pastebin or mega anywhere? I remember there used to be one before S2 premiered but I can't find it.

russian? what is this regular show?

>yfw you realize Jarco posters drove the Princess Marco posters away for good

What's your opinion on this?

At least something good has come from all this

She will come back in the inevitable miss heinous episode

>not liking the best princess

Gayco > Jarco >>>>>>> Starco

I don't think those guys were really into the show.

faggotposters are the worst

I finished a pic that can be used as an OP pic, for future threads

much appreciated

I see simon's influence in your shading.

i wanna date eden sher

which thread are we using

the one that says star vs in the title, the other is dedicated to ponyhead

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

marco is sun I see

its ok

Beach episodes are boring hell.
Unless. We got some good fight or more lore

>eden sher
god DAAAMN look at those sweater puppies

How strange.

I really like that version of Jolly Old St. Nicholas though

she's a big girl

A thing that plays on Disney XD between commercials.

Threadly reminder that Jarco is canon and forever.

GRAND DAD

This a good ship

She cleans up good

Nice taste user.

can't keep the good girls down

Greatest love story ever told. How can Starco even compete?

i like her more as a brown long-haired nerd

sue heck is cute

CUTE

is mobile Sup Forums fucked for anyone else

No

Yes

Maybe

don't worry about it

>that episode where Star accidentally cast a spell changing the season to winter and Marco had to manually change it to spring

The song was catchy.

Nonsense, I'm still here. Just got into a new show during the hiatus and got swooped up in the gay romance of that one.

Seriously tho. I've never ever shipped a single gay pairing in all my life, then I watched svtfoe and the Friendenemies ep made me ship tomco. Now the madness is spreading and I found myself into another gay ship. I blame you for this, Nefcy, you bitch, you did this to me

for you

I don't remember.

Why does Star let Jackie talk to her like this?

Because her inability to process her own emotions is causing a deep pool of rage to ever-so-slowly build up within her until, finally, she takes it all out by going magic Sandy Hook on Echo Creek High.

She knows how threatened Jackie feels and know Marco will innevitably catch her talking like that and leave her.

Easily the best character in the show.

But is Steven/Star a good ship in turn?

Steven is a faggot and not the good kind like Tom, so no.

>good kind like Tom
there's no "good kind" of faggots

Tomco shall reign supreme in the end, not even Star can endure such cucking.

>Steven/Star
user, I cannot see a way for them to even begin to get along, other then Marco forcing Star to play nice. she'd probably channel her inner Larz once Marco turns around.

Oh be nice.

>yfw finale of the series
>Marco mobilizes the entirety of the school to help Star as she fights the big bad

The school sux

So fucking glad every big episode last season was in another dimension, and even Bon Bon had Jackie saying "yeah this school dance is shit, let's go somewhere else"

Don't bully

>They fail horribly
>Marco complains on how it always works on TV
>Janna laughs and reminds Marco how shit their school is and his favorite shows are trash

Excellent points. Steven and Star's personalities clash in pretty much every way.

I hope Janna has become comfortable wearing pink at this point.

He's too much of a pacifist for Star as well

"Love is never the answer".

>Jackie then chimes in that she thought his shows were nice, making Marco happy
>Janna then reminds Jackie that they already broke up and that Marco is Star's boyfriend now so she should stop flirting
>"whoops sorry" expression on Jackie's face

She has
She makes sure Marco knows since she flashes him her new frilly pink lacy underwear when ever she can

>ferguson and alfonzo momentarily return
>they have beards now because reasons and are badass
>they save Marco giving him a thumb's up, telling him to go help his waifu
>Marco then says: "I don't even those guys."

>Janna then reminds Jackie that they already broke up and that Marco is Star's boyfriend now so she should stop flirting
>While Janna has her hand down his pants

Will the Mewman monarchy be overthrown at the end and a republic represented by both monsters and mewmans alike be established with Buff Frog elected as the President?

Is Star the most powerful MC of these "Cal-arts Comedy-Adventure" shows?

Did anyone watch The Middle? Was it actually entertaining and was Eden good on it?

Fuck, I meant "I don't even know [...]"

>whats the next part of your brilliant plot?
>crashing this fandom
>with no survivors

I feel like trying some writefaggery. Anyone have any suggestions?

It was pretty bad compared to Malcolm in the Middle.

star having just a really nice day

Honestly, no. Unlike most posters, who are too biased by their dislike of Su, i do think Steven and Star would definitely get along. But a romance?

Going by what we've seen so far, Star's taste are very pleb. The bad boy, the rebel without a cause, and the down on his luck nerd boy.

Steven is none of those things. Well okay, he is a literal rebel, but he actually has a cause. So i can't really see Star falling in love.

star, under the effects of dark magic has given into her dark side and is wreaking havoc, doing battle with marco, who knows he has to stop her rampage, but cant bring himself to hurt her, and can only try and reach to the real star

>Marco being bad taste
You shut your mouth

Hard to say. Both characters have rather poor control of their power. I think that as they are now, Star would win. But if they both fought after mastering their power, Steven would win. If only because he can summon a army of plants.

T B H, Marco might not even try to save her because "she doesn't want a hero"

well, stars wand is explicitly a danger to the multiverse, so mastery of the wand equates to pretty much the infinity gauntlet, while star herself is well trained in combat

She just wants a friend, and Marco has been a very good friend to Star.

Star turning Marco into a pair of boots
bad end she forgets to turn back to normal