That's a cute outfit

That's a cute outfit
Did your husband give it to you?

It was a different time.

Ugh... seriously?

How was that type of thing ever acceptable?

the implication is that bonesaw was girly, ergo not tough, due to a common insult to a man's toughness was being compared to the strength of a girl

Randy Savage was straight, Miss Elizibeth only liked macho men

When we could insult people on movies, by claiming that they are queershit.

ikr, Raimi was totally on the wrong side of history

Disgusting

A better time.

Make Spider-Man Great Again

>Parker... Now I remember you. You're Dr. Connors' student. He tells me you're brilliant. He also tells me you're as lazy as a fucking nigger

>Intelligence is not a privilege - it's a gift. And you use it to prepare for the coming race war.
>You've stuck your webs in my business for the last time, kike!
Doc Ock is easily one of the most redpilled movie villains of all time

kek

we're trying

>The Human Spider

Was he a draw?

Even at the time I remember being kind of surprised by that line

Isn't the black chick the one who cried racism over walmarts gift card policy?

maybe you'd be more comfortable on tumblr with the rest of the sissy women you pussy

>You want forgiveness? Get a job, you fucking nigger.

Peter Parker was all sorts of anti-PC

This isn't really that bad. Bonesaw reacted poorly as some people would to being called girly now, that doesn't mean it's a misogynist film (With the laws at the time he's implying Bone-Saw is a girl not a gay dude. That's how I mistakenly read this at first now.) or even that Peter is that way. He just guessed at something that would bother a wrestler.

I could totally see this line in a current film. And it could go the same way or be lampshaded, and either way wouldn't mean that the movie is anti whoever.

>Nice outfit, did your wife make it you cis white male!

Fuck this CURRENT YEAR bullshit.

God fucking damn it, it's not fucking criminal to have white people in your fucking movies, Marvel.

If they thought for a second they could brown out Peter as well and still make a profit (because that will always be rule number one, no matter how high diversity gets on the list), they would do it in a heartbeat.

How did this meme happen?
It's Sup Forums, isn't it?

>God fucking damn it, it's not fucking criminal to have white people in your fucking movies, Marvel.

All the other movies usually just have one token black user.

Also, you seems to be implying that they CARE for this pc bulshit. They doesn't, they do it for the good pr and as free propaganda.

The Breakfast Club reference?

>"She said she was 18, Nuff said"

no its a jojo reference

You sound triggered, need a safespace thread?

>Nice outfit, was it designated to you at birth you cissy shitlord?

Excuse me!!! Are you assuming Bonesaw's gender!?

Why do all the Spider-Man movies have a shitty looking costume he wears before he gets his real one?

>butthurt flying both ways
You people share at least one thing in common: a refusal to see that you sort of kind of might possibly be wrong.

I agree with you. While I'm normally the guy that likes having black or brownish characters, there is such a thing as oversaturation.

Marvel's going from one extreme to another.

Because people have a hard time believing some college kid designed a superhero-grade costume for himself the moment he develops powers.

Also, I'm pretty sure that was canon to Spiderman.

Triggered user?

No it wasn't.
And Spider-Man is hyphenated
Read a fucking comic

I refuse.

Nice outfit.
Did it come with contract stipulations from the CEO of the tech conglomerate that makes your decisions for you?

>I refuse.
You refuse to read a comic or you refuse to hyphenate?
Because the hyphen is there in the cartoons and movies, too.

I'm not reaching for the hyphen when I type Spiderman, sorry chief. I have read early comics though.

>I'll burn down every orphanage in the city until I smoke out that green faggot!

Anybody else think the second act took too dark of a turn?

thatsthejoke.exe

And failing miserably.

>Peter, if you see some fag wagging his ass crossing the street, don't brake. I don't care if you dent the car, just make sure that fairy never walks again.

It sure gets annoying how the movie keeps flashing back to this quote. We get it, Uncle Ben!

So do you think he said this because it gave him a stiffy when he saw it and couldn't cope?

>SHIIIIIIIIIIIIEEET nigga! Dat pasty white mothafucka just copped dat fool's PIZZA!

Well, yeah. Peter's flashbacks to Uncle Ben murdering all those queers in a sexual rage pretty much confirmed that.

This is why Trump won.

More like Spider of murder!

Because he's not a freaking billionaire playboy. He's a low-middle class kid from Queens. Of course his costume will look like shit when it's made from whatever he can scrounge together at the thrift store.

That was actually one thing I liked about Civil War. He doesn't get the "superhero" suit until Tony steps in and gives him one. Sells the whole poor kid who got sudden powers better.

Yeah I wasn't being a smartass or anyhthing

How so?

>He also tells me you're lazier than a nigger on Martin Luther King's day

>BACK TO AFRICA??!
I get Raimi was trying to push a message, but this scene was way too hamhanded.

Ok, I lol'd

Autists and grandparents who don't know what sarcasm is mistake Sup Forums for a far-left terrorist organization?

I don't think grandparents browse Sup Forums, typically.

More like basement dwellers who were picked on by black people in high school thought that Sup Forums's edgy, satirical racism was real, and therefore developed into the alt-right. all because they didn't know it was a joke.

>Who is Spider-Man? He's a criminal that's who he is! A vigilante! A public menace! An afro might not fit under that mask, but I guarantee there's cornrows!
I know Raimi was trying to give Jameson a more "realistic" spin but this was a bit much.

>alt-right
the alt-right is a bunch of shitposters on a nipponese throat-singing forum

are you sure you haven't been watching any fake news lately?

>GET OFF ME YOU SPACE NIGGER!

No, but Fox news talks about it enough that most grandparents know it exists.

REEEEEE
THEYRE PANDERING TO THE SJWS!!!

WE, Sup Forums the extremist group of Sup Forums, WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS!!!

I thought Sup Forums was a hacker

On steroids.

oh no, dr. connor's class...

Where did this "Politically incorrect Spidey" meme come from?
I like it.

He didn't have access to Unstable Molecules at first and needed to repair his costume after fights. That is exactly what is happening.

>movie is mostly white people, one or two token minorities

*crickets*
>movie is representative of 2016 Queens, New York

*triggering intensifies*

This thread, welcome to the ground floor you fucking nigger faggot kike

>The Human Spider? What kind of faggot name is that?

Sup Forums's finest

I thought that was Zendaya accusing the poor people who work at Vons supermarkets of being evil racists. I don't know. It's hard to keep track.

Puke worthy.

I thought she called the cashier racist because they wouldn't let her put more than $200 on a gift card, which is store policy

Just watched Clerks TAS, ugh I cant even

Yet he can make web shooters?

>THE HUMAN GENOCIDE
What the hell Raimi?

>NO! I said my name was the Human Holocaust!

He was a heel shoot wrestler.

Shut up

Yes, as a matter of fact my husband DID give me this outfit! Got a problem with it, you homophobic straight cisgender privileged shitlord?

>Impressive! ...for a fucking faggot!

What the fuck, Raimi?

>Green Goblin bursts into the room while Aunt May is praying
>He whips out his "Hairy Osbourn" and starts facefucking her
>Norman starts screaming "Green Goble it, bitch!"
>Aunt May is struggling, unable to breath. Tear are rolling down her cheeks as she gags
>"FINISH IT!"
>"DELIVEEER UUUS!"
>"I SAID FINISH IT!"

What the fuck Raimi?

Shout out to Mach

Fucking lol'd. This type of comment should directly offend me, but good job.

Where's the kid in the wheelchair?

>"his hairy osborn"

Back then there was no limit to what you could do to get an emotion across to the audience

they're organic in the raimi movies

>recently rewatch movie
>Harry Oscorn and Pete Rparker are fighting
>Green Coblin asks "Are you in or Out, spidey?"
>Pete then retorts with "It's you whose out gobbie, OUT HANGING ON A FUCKING NOOSE YOU NIGGER LOVING C*CKOLD!"
Raimi is a sociopath racist, like how did he manage to slip that line in

I shit in my pants a little bit

Fuck the Sup Forumstards bitching about this cast, those bitches are fucking fine and not-Ganke seems cool.

Flash is the only casting I'm not really down with.

It was before user was born.

Sup Forums here

you faggots do this shit so badly you should be ashamed. but if you had any shame you wouldn't be cock mongling faggots to begin with.

>tfw banned off Sup Forums

>Waaah there are non whites in muh geek movies

>"I have ways of dealing with you Man of Spiders. Oh you think I dont know? In old country we had ways of getting information....and rent. I have men, frightening men, who will get what I am owed. That borscht you had, was nice yes? It was made of red whore. Consider rent paid, for this month only"
Jesus Christ that was dark

>Peter "One-Man Holocaust" Parker
>Peter "Six Million More" Parker
>Peter "The Reich Stuff" Parker
>Peter "Catches Kikes just like Flies" Parker
>Peter "Putting Fags in Body Bags" Parker
>Peter "Cotton Picker Kicker" Parker
fuck, how accurate was this movie to the source comic?