Hickman Avengers Storytime

Join me as I get drunk and eat too many cheeseburgers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBYuieuk39I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still don't get why the Illuminati had to hide this from everyone else. Or even how nobody else discovered it earlier.

For forced drama

Ok, so query?
How did Franklin's terminal past happen and how did Tony get to that future that was literally impossible

Is this why Tony is broke now? He spent all his money paying the Sh'iar to build him a Dyson Sphere?
And it's funny how an Earthman can just hire Sh'iar contractors easy-peasy.

Seriously, how could the Incursions be kept secret when shit like this happens in front of cameras?

It doesn't like that team page

>how does Galactus and his herald know what an incursion is
...you fucking serious Tony?

>So you're finally ready to hear real answers
Yes, but it's obvious you're never gonna give them and you refuse to talk like a normal person, prefering meaningless pseudo-philosophical nihilistic ramblings.

Why are they keeping this Terrax prisoner? Just leave him in his home reality.

illuminati

That's not an answer. The Illuminati did nothing to prevent other people from discovring this on their own.

90% of Black Swan's dialogue is completely meaningless

If they are willing to suppress Steve's memory there is no telling what they would do behind the scenes.

If you are curious about what BB said youtube.com/watch?v=XBYuieuk39I

Contrary to what their name implies, the Illuminati don't actually have much influence or power over the world.

It really hates that team page

Namor is a fucking tool in this.

Why is he even in the group in the first place?

This is "good", but it has so many fucking plot holes the longer it goes on. I really feel like Hickman got either extremely lazy, or just didn't care after a certain point.

You know Black Swan, maybe you should have actually given everyone detailed information of all possible scenarios and players instead of being deliberately cryptic for no reason, just saying.

He has a stone.

Had*

>so many fucking plot holes
Like? Not saying there aren't, but which are you talking about?

I actually am not a Hickman fan, his best work is Ultimates

He had a stone BECAUSE he is part of the group. I'm asking why he was invited into the group after the first meeting after the Kree-Skrull War in the first place.

Bendis, he rules the most percentage of the Earth

>I BLEW UP A CONVENIENTLY UNINHABITED ROCK
>WHAT HAVE I BECOME?

Well, the aforementioned liberty with time travel.

The whole thing with the Library and ultimately Strange. The Rabum Alal mythos and everything involving DOOM.

Maybe not so much plot holes as huge artistic license.

The Mapmakers being adaptoids, is I think the only thing that remained consistent across the whole story.

I like it, but there are some huge eyebrow raisers.

>he rules the most percentage of the Earth
No he fucking doesn't. Just because he's King of Atlantis (a couple thousands people living in one small city at most) doesn't mean he rules every sea on the planet.

She's crazy.

I was repeating what Bendis's reasoning was. Talk to him, not me.

It's a shame that was basically the last we see of Doom :^)

Again, why are they keeping this Terrax prisoner? Just leave him in his home reality.