Sup ForumsCo/'s Bizarre Adventure: Nobody re-made the thread again Edition

Previous thread Thread Archive: pastebin.com/WgKbpzk2

MAIN TOPIC: Focus on phase 1 of Part 7

Stand Suggestions are OPEN!

>What's this?
Collab Sup Forums project of JJBA-based stories made out of Sup Forums stuff.

READ THESE LINKS BEFORE CONTRIBUTING YOUR AUTISM
(ALSO, try not to suggest 1:1 copies of stuff in JJBA)

>Canon Stand Info
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stand
jojo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Stands

>Stands Doc
docs.google.com/document/d/14_R9UFLN28p0gcpJWiXHztmrhdSswFbsi9H8uhnFrIs/edit

>Every part, in order
1 - docs.google.com/document/d/1IdBYK9zXpJrDc4vAIHnRLmZpPiKyxiIkj25oOTaaeF0
2 - docs.google.com/document/d/1KA0-Y_HnU_m6V5pwZ7fEtqGMnwm43NrshzANTcCxr34
3 - docs.google.com/document/d/1hDbP7BA0XBP3_3GW0uphroYjQdcW1EW5b37w-r_lsaI
4 - docs.google.com/document/d/1zn-D4aD-cBBfpBtfTLmVM_D9C1cGPYgDYRl_CCGbnsw
5 - docs.google.com/document/d/1UNm7KLXgWF0LMxCCq3VZ3O_VJ8vEqj7d22RjnDqVIEg
6 - docs.google.com/document/d/1l9034tpMm4EdF1NGzisA2bCXBDvUbx_vTR69hXjp_iY
7 - docs.google.com/document/d/1SDhmnLrv5dtVAZx2ewx1JKTsZVoXkE8LRw-8rK2gyhQ
8 - docs.google.com/document/d/10wx78PDHPNMygoTbFvihjTjPF-DwP1Ced8XKT3YNzUQ
>Sidestories
CC - docs.google.com/document/d/1JKNelCoRNbFcSjF8vwha4zaIimnTpMBDTq-gj_GP930
HM - docs.google.com/document/d/1xNRsbONv9Vs-w9VF0yIhhMPwM6vFMoZN90qMaNI-2dc
MS - docs.google.com/document/d/16C58D-OHgdjjtuX_Bhyv_TSv0mGcASsbyTwcclPaK8A

>Phantom Scare: Chapter 1
pastebin.com/bsmui6f7

>Sup ForumsCo/ Comic
cobizarrecomic.wordpress.com/

>Images
ccbabooru.booru.org

>Fighting Game
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-Td-mSKpaCvUjdWM0MxUEU2QTQ

>Voice Impressions (some expired)
pastebin.com/DcZUTVx1

>Sup ForumsCo/ playlist:「THE SHOW MUST GO ON」
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLLWEiXuZ9FOaYfU_0hIoo6qadB1yEO_Km

>Plus4chan thread
boards.plus4chan.net/coc/t52034.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qOeCVoDx23M
pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I knew something was missing in the catalog.

Anyway, in the last thread the idea of a big clash before CN City came up, with Rex and Aunt May dueling. Who else should participate in the brawl?

OK, so now we have a thread again.

Another thread in a long long longlonglonglong long line of threads.

We're in part 7, a part you were excited about 7 months ago.

We need to begin writing things out.

Oh, I thought long and hard about if making this thread again would be worth it; turn out is so low now, the holidays are here and not going away for another few weeks, I have my own busy time to attend to as well.

But, and this is important, I was made aware of something. Something I didn't see coming nor did I think was possible. It has inspired me to continue on this dumbest of ever increasingly dumb Sup Forums projects of ours.

Yes, you know it well too.

FIST OF THE bOrf STAR UPDATED
youtube.com/watch?v=qOeCVoDx23M

We don't have any reason not to pick up our feet and throw them into the deep end once more with trying to get this idiocy rolling again.

I apologies for nothing and make no excuses.

What other stand users do we have available to us... Sam and Max could be there.

Navis would probably be near the middle of the front pack.

We could take that opportunity to have Navis and Cybersix fight since they both have big cat stands.

>We could take that opportunity to have Navis and Cybersix fight since they both have big cat stands
yeah, that was an old idea I wanted to use.

We also have Goofy, the Wizard, Jane, Tempo and Mojo Jojo available, there is also a couple of racers without Stands in the list that could get caught in the crossfire of stand users

It's a good opportunity for Pym and Hex to see really weird shit they can't understand and stay the fuck away from it.

Tempo is Quakewoman, right? It'd be as good a time as any to establish her.

>Tempo is Quakewoman, right?
yep, the same. Originally she was going to be a foil with Crazy Jane, but their Stands would get along

The clash before CN City is also a good place to establish Jane's stand, if not sooner.

Actually, we could establish her stand in the build up to the Aberdale checkpoint. I imagine there's some bottle necking right before each checkpoint as racers begin to converge.

sad.

I think the racers are less spread in the first two checkpoints due to the shorter distance and straightforward path. In the route to CN City is when they spread in several groups looking for easier paths and then converge when they approach the checkpoint

Well they do cross a desert on the way to checkpoint 2, plenty of opportunity there for getting turned around. Some racers could try to trick others into thinking they're going the wrong way in the desert.

are there any racers that are retired on their way to the second checkpoint?

There should be some who don't make it to the next checkpoint for most of the legs of the race and also those who drop out after getting to each checkpoint since it's too much for them to handle or their injuries are too severe to continue.

As for who those racers are, any suggestions?

there is a guy called Krosh listed in the doc that supposedly is retired early on in the race, Spike Witwicky also appears as a minor racer and Mr. Garrison riding IT has been mentioned a couple of times.

I don't know who the first two you mentioned are.

How would we make them look like fully developed characters before killing them off or retiring them? Or are they just going to be fully int the background?

the first one is from a russian cartoon I think, the other is from transformers g1. They will probably play small roles like Gaucho or Dot Han in SBR

Fist of the b0rf Star is still going after all. This gives me hope for Sup ForumsCo/'s future as well. yay.

Nice OP btw

I know, right?

Where do they make their exits? We should come up with or pick which racers are not making it past phase 1.

-Dan Backslide didn't make it to checkpoint 1 in time.
-Shocker got captured and arrested
-The Beetles decided to drop out of the race on the way to checkpoint 3
-The Chameleon is a racer, he broke the rules of no attacking other racers at the checkpoints, but got around that because of his disguises and hiring Watt, he still failed to board the Iron Vulture to phase 2 and was disqualified.

Which other racers don't make it past phase 1?

Oh, and I guess it's kind of neat how Watt, the scientist behind the electric era of Chane's Strickland, is defeated by exploding pillar propane.

That just happened unintentionally.

Spongebob bites the dust somewhere in the desert thanks to Goofy and there at least one background racer retired when the Golden Gate Bridge is destroyed

I didn't catch that before, nice

Right, the pants guy.

I keep forgetting about him.

Is probably a good idea to separate the racers between the important ones and the minor/background ones

when he says that his pants were dry clean only, he's talking about the robot or his actual pants?

The robot pants ARE his pants.

Wouldn't all this go smoother if we had a Discord to bounce ideas in rather than these slow-ass threads?

No, it wouldn't.
I've told you before: there's no way to keep track of a discord discussion. Things would get lost and those of us who have been involved with this project who don't use discord wouldn't know what the fuck is going on.

It also prevents anons from calling out bullshit.

It'd also cause there to be even fewer people participating since not everyone uses discord or even wants to use discord.

At least with a thread there's a way to view the thread when it's over, process and collect all the stuff that was agreed upon, and condense all of that into the doc.

speaking of the doc, was it updated? I only updated the stand doc

so it blows up or something once it falls into the water?

Doc 7? Yeah, I updated that after the last thread die and before this thread was made.

Sure, it blows up, or shorts out and sinks.

are we going to give additional powers to Hex Stand like Tusk's acts?

>Make a point to show Shocker being a smug asshole and rude to the locals. He treats anyone who he believes can’t take him in a fight like this.
what if he becomes the latest person that mangles Joshua?

What more could possibly be done to that man?
Isn't he paralyzed from the legs down now?

I think Pym's stand is the one that's going to evolve the most.
Pym gets a stand from a jawbreaker, then absorbs a corpse part in Paris which gives his stand additional abilities.
Hex gets a stand from a corpse part he absorbed before they arrive in Spain.

Also, for Shocker's stand, are we going with it looking like a small dog that lets him swap places with anything he's touched that is within 50m of his person?

>Isn't he paralyzed from the legs down now?
well, he still has the other half for crippling, or could end up like Plucky and join the vegetables aisle

Maybe he gets... really bad electrical burns? Dies? Comes back as a plant zombie and gets burned again?

I didn't know this was suggested before, I'm not who you think I am.

But those are fair points, was just trying to come up with a way to speed things up a bit somehow...

It's been suggested at least 3 times now.

Past experience tells that anytime a Sup Forums project like this is taken to a different site, all anonymous contributions to it will cease.
Anons just don't go to other sites to follow projects.

dying would be too much and would release him from the constant suffering

Gets infected and used as a "human battery" for the zombie coffins?

OK, it's up to someone else now to make sure the thread doesn't die in the night.

Because I really don't want to have to make another one.

I was talking about what would Shocker do to him, but after that I think anything could happen to Joshua

who are Cybersix foster parents?

But this is supposed to be a Sup Forums project.

>I think Pym's stand is the one that's going to evolve the most
first he can enlarge insects, then he gain the ability to shrink to the size of an ant (I think), anything else?

Worst I see Shocker doing to some random guy is insulting him and maybe slamming a door in his face or refusing to tip him for a service.

I was thinking they'd be those robots who were the foster parents to that orphan in Buzz Lightyear of Star Command. I don't have any pics of them though.

Does he get the shrinking/enlarging powers because of his fascination with the Varrick capsule, or does his power let him tame insects?

Yeah, his fascination with resizing stuff started after getting the capsule. He got the ability to shrink himself after obtaining the Hero's ribcage that was somehow embed inside the grail.
>does his power let him tame insects?
Right now he uses them to pull his makeshift chariot, so there is a degree of control exerted on them, but I don't know if it comes from his Stand, some kind of tech or just plain domestication

It'd be more like beast taming since he starts doing that in Spain in the middle of the race after Scud and DAVE destroy his vehicle.

and of course Hex achieves it before Pym could even put the harness on the ants

Hex activates what?

Pym's the one with the making bugs big powers.

Or do you mean Hex activates his beast taming skills?

Hex is a cowboy, ergo he know how to tame a mount better than Pym

no one fucking cares about this shit anymore

What kind of bug mount do think think he'd develop a preference for?

Tulio's mooks should be these guys from Bear Story (only chilean shit to ever won an oscar)

at first could be another ant, then after arriving to the next checkpoint Hex insist on getting a different bug (as long as it can't fly)

Those look like decent mooks to me.

Hey, since Tulio's part of the story isn't actually a leg of the race, they could ride flying insects during that part.

Like a giant enlarged South American flying stinging whatever. Pym enlarges a whole colony of killer bees (I have no idea if those are in Chile or not) and then Jack controls them with his style (What are we calling it? Buzz Kill? Buzz Off?) and those insects make up the bulk of their cover while getting away from Tulio.

Tulio's barge and the Iron Vulture engaging in a gunship battle with smaller fliers besieging the former sounds like a good idea.

>I have no idea if those are in Chile or not
nope, but there are yellowjackets

Perfect.

Now we just need to set up Jack's continued growth.

He's supposed to get a hint from Strickland people in Aberdale about developing a proper style.

he starts practicing in Aberdale after meeting with the Strickland guys, right? He could consciously use his Style for the first time on the way to CN City, who is he riding with at that point?

He rides with Sam and Max to Nowhere, parts ways with them there, then rides with Old Jack.

Is Old Jack involved in anything that happens in Smallville or Springfield, or he goes straight to CN City?

Bumpy

Goes straight to CN City I think.

We need to use Springfield and Smallville to set up the background larger plot that's happening.

can Watt's robot use electric attacks like the other Mk III units or it just resorts to melee?

maybe we can have both Jacks face an opponent on their way to the City or inside the city so Yellowjacket can showcase what he learned about Style

It should be able to send electrical shock waves through the ground.

We could have Jack and Old Jack get mixed up with the big bottleneck clash on the way into CN City.

so, who are they going to fight? should be a recurring character or a minor one?

I'm thinking since Jack isn't in it to win it, just to get material for his new book, and old Jack isn't in it to win it, just to prevent the corpse from being reassembled, they could stay out of the fights and only aim to finish within the time allowed to stay in the race.

It gives us a "I do not wish to fight you." opportunity (i.e. "I don't want no trabble").

So it'd have to be someone who is just hell bent on fighting for reasons other than the race.

Off-topic but before I forget, that bear made by Dobson (does it have name?) should be an antagonist in part 8 with the Stand that was suggested for Fat Albert.

>it'd have to be someone who is just hell bent on fighting for reasons other than the race
Is there anyone in the current roster or the stand doc that fit that description?

None currently that I'm aware of.

You'd think there would be some people who entered the race just for the chance to fight strong opponents.

>They can’t really fight it with their stands’ abilities, so they resort to hitting it with their stands and using MELODY to not suffer any damage until Loki’s stand breaks
wasn't it supposed that Sam and Max would beat up Loki with their Stands rather than attacking the giant Amerika?

They do both?

Odds are Loki is riding around on it.

due to its size, it would be easier to aim directly for Loki

I don't object, but I also don't want to pass up on them smashing its kneecaps, or whatever it has for kneecaps.

speaking of Loki's stand, have we decided on what are its abilities?

It's fuck huge.

When it belong to Cartman it was only powerful when he was fighting people he thought of as greedy, so now that it belongs to Loki, maybe he's tweaked it to gain power the more he dislikes his opponent?

Something like that is an option.

so the Stand would spend a good portion of fight being an oversized punchghost and then will bombard everyone with lightning once Loki gets pissed off?
will Melusine interfere in the fight or she is still busy blasting the springfield residents?

I'd say she has no reason to interfere with the fight since Loki is only attacking racers, not trying to take their places in the race.

remember breast quest?

dead like this stupid idea.

So is Herbie still in this? I remember he was suggested as a background joke who just keeps walking and somehow avoids any danger throughout the whole race.

No idea. We already have Stardust slated for this part, I think two bullshit-tier characters on the power scale would be too much for one part.

So, I've been thinking now that I'm almost done with some projects and have actually been able to sleep. What kind of crazy ass shit will Pym be doing at the end? One of the things I loved about SBR was how Johnny's growth was shown in his growing understanding of his abilities, and how they got stronger and more bizarre. Like we go from shooting finger nails to a giant pink robotic linebacker that punches people so hard they spin to death in alternate dimensions. I really hope we can work out a good ending for this.

Lots of stuff can be done with making things bigger and smaller, like making microbes huge or shrinking down to survive in a tiny air bubble and resizing after someone breathes you in to gib them.

Or do you mean making the powers different and crazier?

the idea of reusing the effects of the perfect Stretch and Space to beat the final antagonists has been tossed around a couple of times

I don't know how to represent that in text form.

Would that be something like Hex sees a guy jump as a bullet comes up out of the ground and shoots him in the rear, he pauses, loads his gun, then shoots it straight into the sky.
From the paneling perspective, Hex shot the guy through the bottom boarder of the panel and Hex understood that he had to shoot up a specific amount of time later for that to have worked.

That's super confusing in text form, but also a way for him to shoot whoever kills him in the head before he gets killed as preemptive revenge. Like a shot is fired, ricochets around the panel boarders on a page, then hits its mark later.

That's how I'm understanding Hex's stand right now.

for reference: pastebin.com/vYTvZPFP

>Perfect Stretch
>It is said that if one achieves a perfect Stretch, they can put someone in a state where they are doomed to forever move while at the same time remaining motionless. Robbed of all natural movement, they are stuck in a living Hell known as a 「TWEEN」 from which they cannot escape.

>Perfect Space
>It is said that if one achieves a perfect Space, they can put their enemy in a state that is separated from the rest of existence. Although they are technically still in the same universe, their 「PANEL」 will be one that only ever shows themselves. The victim will remain stuck in this living Hell known as a 「CLOSE-UP」 until the end of time, able only to think silently or shout into the void.

Hmmm.

So Pym could enlarge or shrink panels.

Well, this hit page 10 in a hurry.

bump

no one fucking cares about this shit anymore!!

I think you care.

I know I care.

But I think you care because you bumped the thread.

We're on part 7 of 8 now, I just want to see this through to the end.

Anyway, here's hoping someone keeps the thread from dying in the night.

I'm not sure if he would be able to alter panels, and I thought that each one would learn only one technique, so Pym wouldn't be able to see panels if he pick the Stretch

But I do care. And some part of /tg/ cares too.

Can't believe we still haven't decided Dobson's place in part 8. Also, Dobson's bear is called Tom Preston, I think.

morning bump

Is Loki's Stand a remastered stand or just a heavily mutated stand?

I thought it was Dobbo, or Dobbo was Dobson himself, I can't tell since they are the same faggot.

who are the racers that got replaced by the people of Springfield? any names or just faceless characters?

Is Dobson's Stand going to look like Ninty? Also, maybe we can make other people call him Dobbo to spite him in part 8, ie sounds like a petty enough name.

this is the stand that was meant for fat albert, it has a lengthy description
>「BIG BAD JOHN」 or 「FATBOY SLIM」
>Appearance: a large, insectoid automatic Stand with a vaguely scorpion/"facehugger" look. Its tail ends in multiple tubes that it can stick into Fat Albert, and it tends to latch onto his arm like a gauntlet
>Ability: when 「BBJ」 inserts its tube tail into Fat Albert (ala Bane’s Venom suit, but fueled by fat), it radically alters his metabolism. It basically grants the user a buff to all his physical properties by rapidly converting calories into energy and vice versa. In short, it can drain Fat Albert's 「FAT」 to give him incredible strength, speed, and regenerative properties proportional to how much 「FAT」 it can take from him. The target will very rapidly lose weight during any use of these abilities.
>The effect can also be inverted, making Albert gain 「FAT」 much more rapidly than normal by eating, digesting, and gaining weight from food much faster (such as chugging down a soda or swallowing an entire chicken to regain some 「FAT」 in seconds).

>The Stand can insert and remove its tail with no harm to its user, or alternate to grant him bursts of speed and strength without burning him out too quickly. The Stand could also theoretically be used on others if Fat Albert permits it, but his build and reputation naturally makes him an ideal host.

>The main limit is, naturally, the user's body fat as a fuel source. They must keep providing calories to fuel the 「STAND」 or it will simply drain them into exhaustion or death if not stopped, though the latter tends to be when Albert wills it (a possible suicide attack, most likely using it on an underling such as Mush Mouth to kamikaze his foe). Its effects are also purely physical. As needed by the plot, Fat Albert could force his Stand onto an enemy, plugging into them to drastically boost their physical attributes in exchange for draining their energy in the process, starving them out unless they remain almost completely still. Cutting Albert off from any food source or forcing him to exhaust himself would be an easy way to outdo him, for how quickly he burns himself out at full power.

>Destructive Power: B
>Range: B
>Speed: B
>Precision: C
>Durability: B
>Developmental Potential: B

the appearance given make me think in something like the sunlight maggot from Dark Souls, but it can be changed to fit Dobbo

Heavily mutated using demon magic.

Demons can do all kinds of weird shit in this setting if you give them the opportunity.

We need to give Ghost Rider a role in Springfield since he's an angel hunting Loki in this.

we should also elaborate on what he is doing after scaring off Backslide in San Fransokyo and giving the exposition to Sam and Max.

also, who was going to be the ringmaster in the parade?

I think Music Meister was suggested. Not as a stand user, just as a cameo.

Ghost Rider I think is an official entree in the race. He might only be able to access his full power at night.

that means that the fight with Backslide takes place at night, since he gives a penance stare to Dan and sets a turbine on fire before that.
What would be his powers? his canon ones?

Canon to our fanfic or canon to the character character?

Because right now I'm just going with my vague knowledge of Ghost Rider being a guy with a flaming skull that lights up at night and sets any vehicle he's in on fire.

which Ghost rider is he? Blaze, Ketch or (heaven forbid) Reyes?

No clue, this part is full of characters I only have semi-knowledge of.

Let's just say he's on a mission from God.